ValidEmotions

The Academy OOC

Ok, modified my post to include Deja and the hatchling. It isn't that much different to the original one. Just added a few speeches and a new paragraph

I'm getting Soria in a separate post because I didn't want to overwhelm everybody with an extremely long post. |D Sorry.

Soooooooo many post while i was asleep sad.gif

im so confused as to whats going on. so we have an alchemy teacher right?

Na, people are simply waking up for the most part. Right now, a few are trickling down to the cafeteria for breakfast. There's only been 8 posts made since your last one. :/

As for the teacher, yes. We have teachers/officials for:

Alchemy

Forging

Magic

Music

Archery

Hand-to-hand Combat

World History

Librarian

Nurse

So sorry :c That hadn't been clear to me... There was some discussion on what constituted as Alchemy and what was Magic. Lucky and I also finalized which classes were optional and which were mandatory:

Mandatory Classes-

1 Gym

2 World History

3 Cultural Studies

4 Science

5 Combat

6 Literature

Optional Classes-

1 Magic

2 Music

3 Language

4 Medical

5 Astronomy

6 Alchemy/Forging

7 Cooking

Pertaining to the Wraiths, I do believe that's what they are but, as Marcus Phoenix has claimed that race, they are up to his molding and can be as he desires.

Marcus has actually explained before that Wraiths aren't ghosts, and they aren't undead. They're simply very mysterious humanoids. I'm sure he could explain his own race a lot better than I could, though. But yes, he has the race claimed and it's all his, so they're entirely molded by him.

Ahhh I was wondering- if I wanted to join and create a teacher is there anything I need to know about where the RP has gotten to before starting?

We're only on the first day of classes (Monday) between 6-8 am. Page 7 of the thread has the Time Skip that I posted.

Sailing, Twig got moved to his room. Whichever one that is... do you have a chosen number?

I didn't have one picked out, but I'm currently thinking room 28 if that's ok?

Once we're done having breakfast. When we think it's time to move on to classes, we will move on to classes. Allow everyone some time to chat and get up in the morning.

Well then, you're Tatsuke's new roommate Sailing :3 Tatsuke must have not noticed him come in last night. After all, Twig is very tiny.

I have a question about the time-- has the academy already started a while ago or is it like.. the first day there ever?

So like.. the students are all new, but what about the teachers?

I think that the school's been established for a little while, long enough to have senior students, at least. That's the line of thought that I've been going off of.

seeing as the war has been over for 10 years, I'm pretty sure the school has been open for a awhile.

also this is a reboot of the rp, and im pretty sure that what happened int the old thread is still on the timeline.

What I've been going by is that the purpose of the Academy started before the end of the war. The teachers got their dragons either as eggs or hatchlings or via long lasting relations to see if they could actually prove that the races could co exist. These are people who dispised the war.

The school officially opened "last year" and so the seniors are the first set of students the Academy has taken in. Efforts to change the world don't happen in a single year and not all of the races are going to be reached immediately though as fast as possible. Thus the arrival of new students.

My posts are going to become more scarce now, my computer decided that it didn't want to live any more so now I'm going to have to acquire another. I will post later but it's a lot harder to tell how much I've written on a phone.

It's fine. We know you put a good amount of effort into posting anyway, but it's nice to have a head's up. We'll cut you some slack. Good luck on getting a good new computer!

On another note, does anyone else have a black-and-red checkerboard? I honestly never see black and white ones, so aside from what I usually see I thought it would be cool to have a black-and-red board since Tatsuke has some kind of attraction to using black game pieces and most of his opponents seem to be better represented by red than white.

Edited by Luckyclaw