ValidEmotions

The Academy OOC

Uhhhhhh.... I'll go with 'new student' just so it's easier on me... Excuse me while I go read the last page of posts.

Pfft my guy techincally went through 'orientation' and is now sitting with his egg.

Yo Narv, I tried to make him interact with Shooka.

Halp the mouse is here to maul me again halp

Narvix, do/should I sometime soon? If I do, do I assume your character is waiting on me? I did send a PM on this, but... Also, how do you guys get the crossed out thing on the text?

Hi Esko, and hi Mouse

Goodness, me. I lost my laptop due to a storm, but I've saved up for another one, and I'm proud to tell all of you guys that I'm back! Did I miss anything?

Lots. I am a new student :3

Oh, by the way SULD,

[s]goes like this[/s]

Or...

gos like this

Ok thanks.

EDIT: I might post. If I do, I am just going to assume that a teacher is there.

Posted! Hope it's good...

Yay! I'm level 3 now (whoop)

Edited by SULDhasno

Hiya SULD!

So, do I just post, or do I have to... Aw, I'm just gonna post.

I'm assuming SULD's a human, correct me if I'm wrong.

Edited by MyaMouse

Go ahead.

Side note: YEAH LEVEL 6 WOOT!

Hiya SULD!

So, do I just post, or do I have to... Aw, I'm just gonna post.

I'm assuming SULD's a human, correct me if I'm wrong.

Hi! And yeah I am a human

EDIT: Mouse you aren't new right (As in your character)?

And yet another EDIT: Narvix I did a first post assuming your teacher is waiting for me (Although I completely ignored you for a second talking to Mouse's character)

Edited by SULDhasno

Okay, I really wanna have my character maul meet up with you guys, but Narv's slacking certain things have prevented me from doing so

maul

How very reassuring.

EDIT: Then how about just meeting? I'm sure Narvix's teacher won't mind be ignored a few seconds more.

Edited by SULDhasno

How very reassuring.

EDIT: Then how about just meeting? I'm sure Narvix's teacher won't mind be ignored a few seconds more.

>:3

I would, but I still need Narvix to post with Shooka because I tried to interact.

Neither my teacher nor my student are there at the entrance xd.png They wouldn't know of their arrival.

Sorry, I'm slacking with good reason. I've got life slapping me in the face right now. Give me through the weekend at the least to post.

EDIT: Mouse, Aria shouldn't know what her dragon is unless she's done some study about dragons. Additionally, she would get her dragon from inside the school; not outside of it.

Edited by Narvix

Yeah I just decided to post and assume you're there. I will change that.

@Esko Yeah I forgot about that.

Edited by SULDhasno

Mouse is your character new? As in to the school?

If there is no one as a teacher coming can I just say I've gone through the introduction process and talking to Mouse's character?

Or just make up something else. I don't know.

And just asking, where do you guys get the dragon breeder banners?

Edited by SULDhasno

You find banners in the Original Works section of the forums.

Couple things I caught while skimming recent posts:

Takhesis, the hatchery is actually a normal room (though large) inside the Academy with a solid floor. There's no sand whatsoever. The eggs are set in hay nests like the two that can be found in each dorm room.

Mitzuki, what type of keyboard where you aiming for in Mizuki's room? Piano's have yet to be cut down to a keyboard size and technology like computers don't exist yet.

Well, she's facinated by dragons, why wouldn't she study them?

Yep, Aria's new.

I guess she came back out or something? I dunno, I get lightheaded when I'm up late.

That's fine. I'm just making certain she doesn't know about her dragon (or dragons in general) without legitimate reason.

Also:

((You don't gotta quote every little thing that Takhesis's character says- It's really annoying to some people))

Incorporating speech from other posts is a style-choice, I believe. The idea that "it's really annoying to some people" should be avoided since you cannot speak for everyone, Mouse. I personally have no qualms about it and, so far, it seems to only bother you.

However, there's no point in nitpicking about it. Unless SULD's using some obnoxiously bright, hard to read, color, then there's no grounds to request he change his writing style. It would be like me asking you to change your style.

So long as everyone meets the minimum post length, proper spelling, and proper grammar rules, I don't care what style you write with. You shouldn't care either.

This does bring something up. Guys, the minimum post length is four lines. Not sentences, but lines. I know this can get a little tricky since not everyone's screens are the same sizes. However, do your best. You're free to ask other members how long your post looks on their screen to help gage what the minimum length looks like on your end.

Mostly, the post lengths are okay but there have been a couple of slips into three or even two lines.

Edited by Narvix

I don't know, sorry, but whenever I did that people screamed at me to stop.

Lines? Argh, my laptop's too small for this kind of legitimate post thing. I need something to write about.

Okay guys, while you guys are on your tour, you can run into Esko. I need something to post

Ok. Just save your mauling for later.

If my quoting thing is really bothering, I can stop. I just find it more easier to flow from the other person's post. Just my opinion. Woops. didn't see that. Well, no one seems to scream about it, so I might still do it...

If you are referring to me about the 4 lines thing, sorry.

And are dragons capable of magic?

Edited by SULDhasno