ValidEmotions

The Academy OOC

*looks at FRoD's answer and starts crying*

Yeah swan sounds better. Unicorns in a black mask...

Hmm...

Got nothing

MyaMouse, please don't knock off other people's attempts at solving a riddle. Secondly, I will not tolerate threats to fellow members; regardless of "jokes" or not.

Well, Unicorns CAN have black on them...right? Coloring?

And what do you mean, kill with paradoxes? What do you mean by PARADOXES?

The reason I didn't pick an unicorn is because they are a mythical creature and their personality traits differ with the belief of each individual. unsure.gifrolleyes.gif

Edit: I'm waiting on Narv before I post. biggrin.gif

Edited by Forsaken Rider of Dreams

I've just posted.

Al'nivte and Soria are open to be interacted with if someone needs some to post with.

In case FroD isn't the only one who likes riddles aha:

I'm the part of the bird that's not in the sky. I can swim in the ocean and yet remain dry. What am I?

Try solving it without looking up the answer first.

Shadow >.>

I went into the woods and got it. I sat down to seek it. I brought it home with me because I couldn't find it. What is it?

I'll be posting today. Just sorting out a few things and taking care of/seeing to many threads at once.

Edited by Narvix

Working on my post now... It feels good to finally relax after a 24 hour work day... wacko.gif

Shadow >.>

I went into the woods and got it. I sat down to seek it. I brought it home with me because I couldn't find it. What is it?

A splinter.

I apologize for not posting, I just don't really have anything to say or do quite yet, and I've been kinda busy as of late as well....

There's not much for teachers to do in terms of posting when there aren't any classes. You can always have your student cross paths with Al'nivte or Soria.