ValidEmotions

The Academy OOC

In case anyone was wondering, 'a bit' is now officially four days... I am making my post now.

Edit:

Just as Iris was about to say something else, she saw Dain begin to stir from the corner of her eye and breathed a small sigh of relief for the Vampire. Returning her attention to Felic and Sorge, Iris couldn't help admiring the strength of the pair. Though Felic was still not completely in control of his ability, that he hadn't gone completely insane was a true testament to his character. Sorge had her own unique strength that complimented his companion to a tee. Where as Iris felt like she and Sya were the proverbial odd couple. Yet some how, she just couldn't imagine life without her normally exuberant companion. Yet she couldn't help secretly wishing her bond with Sya was like Sorge's and Felic's, or Rory's bond with Devon.

Are you saying Dain has bad character? Haha

Edited by Forsaken Rider of Dreams

I'll post soon I swear, I am out of town and my laptop is fried right now.

For those who have so far responded to my PM, thank you for the promptness. Esko, your status has been noted and I'll keep in mind your level of activity. Just be sure to keep me updated regularly as things change.

I'll start working on my post, but I probably won't be able to finish it until tomorrow afternoon/evening.

Hey Narv, I have ran out of things to say. Honestly, I can make either a short and below the expected level of quality post, or a long but very drawn out and fluff filled post. I personally would rather take the third one and do a TS. After you do the TS and post for -all- of your characters, Gil mentioned something about rejoining, and with my characters, and Lotus's characters, and Esko and them, we can finally get some quality character interaction with more than two people back and forth. Just a thought. I will do whatever, just let me know.

Popping in to strengthen up Forsaken's point biggrin.gif

I would love to join back in, preferably after a timeskip so that it wouldn't be so awkward... ^^'

Posteded, I jumped Dain's time just a bit, so that people can start interacting when the show up, and know that he hadn't been standing outside the door for an hour. I would assume he would be arriving around the same time as others.

Okay, that works. I'm going to see if anyone else posts in the next day or two before pushing one of my students in his direction.

Alright. I'm on mobile for the whole weekend, so I will do my best to post Monday night in my time

I've posted. Anyone is free to intercept Al'nivte, Felic, or Sorge. Sya and Soria's interaction as well.

I am thinking up a post right now... It will detail the short walk from Dain's room to the gym, and include some sort of interaction there. However I am still not entirely sure what kind of interaction there will be. If anyone wants to set up someone to intercept Dain, that is fine.

I totally meant to put (to gym) not (to the gym). Eh, lack of sleep will do that to you.

If only I could. Had to drive 3 hours and still need to do laundry... But I believe I have a post made. Am I right to assume there are stair cases on both sides of the academy? Also, would the court yard be in the front or rear of the main building? Where would the doors leading to the courtyard be? And around what time do you imagine Felic was leaving his room? Sorry for all of the questions, but I would like my post to be of a higher tier. unsure.gif

Yes, there are stairs on either side of the floors. The courtyard is directly at the front of the school; use the front doors.

I would say 8:35ish for Felic?

Hmm, I am thinking of having Dain catch Felic as he is leaving his room, and adjusting the time Dain left his to make this possible. I would imagine Dain would be heading towards the staircase near Felic, with him being in room 75 and it being closest. I need to reread your post, but I don't think you mentioned Felic leaving his room just yet, and to do this, I would need to post Dain seeing Felic leaving his room. Thus, I am asking for your permission to do so.

EDIT: I just looked and you did mention Felic heading out. I have completely voided my previously prepared post by doing this, but I would think it would be, eh, interesting for lack of a better term.

Edited by Forsaken Rider of Dreams

o.o Okay. I was just about to say to go ahead with whatever you needed for things to work smoothly |D

wacko.gif I just posted. It is long, and hopefully not full of errors. Should be plenty to work off of I would think, especially if Lotus posts first, and you can reply to her at the same time. Edited by Forsaken Rider of Dreams

Loved your post Frod ^^. I'll post tomorrow or Monday. I've got to try to get the rest of my lawn mowed if it's not raining too badly.

Did you? I don't remember writing it... I was sleep deprived and on medication (prescription) whose side effect was highly narrowed and acute level of awareness and lack of drowsiness.