ValidEmotions

The Academy OOC

Hiya, can I join this? I know I gotta PM sheets but according to the tag Luckyclaw has poofed.

Yes, this RP was a joint project between Narvix and Lucky, right now Narv is running the program. You can just PM your sheet to her. ^-^

Sup, Mouse. here to maul my guy again? Yuppers, just send the sheet right in for approval. That is what I did. Hope to see you soon!

A little update: Gildraug has dropped from the thread due to a departure from the site. I'll keep their character sheet but they will not be posting for awhile, if ever again.

A little update: Gildraug has dropped from the thread due to a departure from the site. I'll keep their character sheet but they will not be posting for awhile, if ever again.

Am I the only one who read the end of that with the standard Hollywood evil character voice, and imagined the "Dun dun dunnnn" afterwards?

Nine. I did as well.

DUN SUN DUNNNNNN

Ahaha guys. Relax xd.png No evil sounds are necessary.

Anyways, I'll be able to post the infirmary scene in a couple hours. About to head for class.

Argh, I hate doing restricting personalities but if I do it more generally I'm bound to add a contradiction and if I put To Be RP'd I'll just sound lazy...

The personality section isn't restricting? There's no guidelines about the personality other than "No To Be RP'd allowed". :\

Well, think of situations they might end up in, and think on their reactions.

For example;

Melissa grumbled under her breath, arms crossed over her chest as she stared at the wall. Detention again. Apparently it wasn't 'okay' to lash out. She knew this, but still it happened. She was easy to provoke, and reacted as such.

From this, you could say Melissa is a trouble maker. She has anger management issues (Possibly. May not be so severe.) and a possibly low tolerance for people being rude to her. She's rather sarcastic and snappy, and she also seems to be annoyed fairly simply. Probably bored a lot, as she's obviously in detention much of her free time.

So, if at first you don't succeed, try again Dear Heart. Everything will work out fine.

Esko, Lawless, feel free to post, I am wanting to give my character some time before waking up. Vampires are quick healers, but that would be a bit too quick. I'll wait about two days, if I see nothing, I will make a BS post so that Narv isn't stuck.

I am kinda stuck. I mean, I could have Esko say, "yeah, fun show, I am out." And meet up with that dragon Narvix was talking about. Waiting till morning though. It is like, 12:40 AM here.

You can have Esko do anything. I am more or less just wasting RP time until I post Dain getting up. It would be unrealistic to think that someone, vampire or not, would be able to instantly recover after losing that much blood. Maybe Narv will be nice and open a couple more of her characters up for RP purposes. tongue.gif

Maybe. Maybe NOT!

*dun dun duuun*

Yeah, don't mind me. I might brew a post sometime

She did say that Gil may never post again. How little do I actually know of my fellow Roleplayer!!

Anyways, I might make a random BS post of Dain's 'internal mental struggle while on the brink of death'.

I've got Soria, Mr. Lanole, and Shooka available for interaction. Al'nivte can be intercepted on his way to the Infirmary.

There's also my ghost Librarian, Miss Sentra, who can be interacted with. Her profile is on the Wikia if you're curious.

Did I... Yeah, I did! Narvix, I PM'd you the sheet and you never responded.

Narv is slacking... >.> Just kidding! biggrin.gif

I am actually kind of interested on how Mr. Linole would react to hearing about how two of his upperclassmen fought the way they did... But I am going to make a really crappy post.

I totally understand, that is why I am on vacation this weekend, and a week from now is spring break!!

Oh yeah and something RP related: I posted.

Well now its Esko and Law's turn to post, also time for Narv to stop slacking on school work, and if she has approved you, time for Mouse to post.. biggrin.gif

Sorry. You're clear to post Mouse. I'll have Aria's sheet with the list of student locations in just a moment.

Now, either you can start as a new student like Esko or you can pretend like Aria has been around for the first week of school (so her hatchling will be roughly a week at oldest but it doesn't have to be. It can be a few days old, hatched the day previously to the Assembly, etc.).

If you go the new student route, you can set up as having gone through "orientation" alongside Esko or I can bring Linole or Soria over to greet her and guide her through.