ValidEmotions

The Academy OOC

I'll wait for Gil's post before writing up mine. Want to give them a chance to respond.

Esko, I'll post for the NPC at the same time.

I'll just pop here quickly and say that please do move on; I don't have the time to write a good post - due to exams (sorry)

That's okay, Gil! smile.gif I'll go ahead and wait a day or two before I post. If you post before I do, then all the better ^^

Just wanted to make sure you had a chance to respond. :3

It's been a while since I sent my character in and have only gotten replied to once by someone asking for clarification on a part of him.

You likely sent him to Lucky. She's been busy with life so resubmit your sheet to to me and I'll look at him.

FroD, before I post, I want to get something cleared away with you.

You are intending to drive Felic into attacking, correct? And, if that's the case, are you okay with Felic taking control of Dain's blood? Because, right now, I see Felic arresting Dain's movements just before he hits Sorge and then tossing the vampire aside into the mass of metal chairs.

Since Dain is exuding vicious emotions, Felic's going to mimic that and will not hesitate to go to extremes.

That is fine Narv, kinda what I was hoping too. I was thinking that Dain would get thrown, which his wounds gives him the ability to use his ability, then I don't know, teacher intervention maybe? Or one of the teachers intervene now, either one is fine. It's pretty much up to you, Dain is acting on rage and impulse, which like you said, Felic will latch onto as well. Just don't try to light him on fire or decapitate him and I will be fine, after all he is a vampire.

Ahaha don't worry. Fire or decapitation won't happen and Felic won't think to try shoving him out into the sunlight. smile.gif

Anyways, I need to get set for class now actually so I'll be able to post tonight hopefully. If not, then it'll have to likely wait for Wednesday.

Sorry 'bout that. :c

Alright. I've posted.

Gil, feel free to have your teach interrupt now or after FroD's post.

I plan on having Felic collapse/pass-out after Dain has been "neutralized". He's not able to use his blood ability for very long because of his avoidance to it. Dain's rage is all that's keeping him going right now.

Uh, hi!

Sorry I went on a sudden, unexplained absence. Life was just suddenly like "Yeah, no time for your dragons and eggs". I have however found stability and remember my account and everything so if possible, I'd like to continue to be apart of this.

Certainly! I'm glad you're still around ^^ Let's me know you didn't end up in a roadside ditch or something :c

Anyways, you are free to jump in smile.gif We have a new student and teacher and the assembly was recently finished. Not much has happened in terms of a wave of posts so, I think it should be all readable. You only need to catch up starting at Headmaster Kaio's speech.

Found a break from life for a few.

Hi! I'm the new student! Nice to see another player has returned!

I'll wait until Wednesday to see if FRoD posts for Dain again. Otherwise, I'll just have the Headmaster stop everything cold and send everyone on their way. I'd rather this didn't get stopped up again.

Thought it would be easier to clear up things over here and not clutter it;

Sorry about that! I read it wrong, and kinda had a bit of catching up to make up for, so it might be jumping around a bit in my post, so sorry if it's confusing! I wasn't quite sure if the lights were on or not, but I think I fixed everything.

To explain, there is a difference between Darkness and shadows to the Shadow Walkers. Essentially, the Darkness is like madness and corruption to the S.W., while shadows are just regular darkness, as we know it. Shadows do contain only a bit of Darkness, but enough shadows gets a concentration of Darkness. So, the Darkness generally makes them angry, more feral... But, it is controllable in low doses. Since Albert is essentially a personification of a shadow, the Darkness is like a part of him. It's raw (and corrupting) power, but since his form is 'Being' (Emotions/feelings, understand/awareness and such) it effects him mentally. Though, the more Darkness, the more the physical changes show.

....I hope that isn't too confusing....

Since Albert only stepped in after Gilrin, Dain would probably be able to get a shot out before Albert did anything. And to amass power would take time, so yeah, it easily works.

(And I edited my post to make it work a bit better in the flow. I plan to read more carefully next time.)

That's fine, Law smile.gif

It's less confusing now but there are still some patches I don't quite understand? Well, if it wouldn't be too much hassle for you, being a bit more specific about the emotions in your posts would be helpful. |D

So long as you have the mechanics down for how you want them, I don't need a big explanation unless they cross a serious line. All I'll need (for Felic) is to know which emotions are involved x3

Does that make sense? I feel my words got jumbled aha.

Lalalalalalalalalala hi!

Expect a reply from me veeeery soon

I'm still kind of working out the kinks, to be honest. But if anything goes wrong, just shine a flashlight on him. Of course if it seems to be bordering into territory you'd prefer I back out of, I can refrain and rework it all out.

If you do need explanations, I will try to explain to the best of my ability. It did say that he was turning it into calm, and he was feeling level-headed, but I made it a bit more obvious now, because it was a bit convoluted. Also touched a bit on explanation.

Maybe I should look at earlier posts in the rp and see how long it took for their eggs to hatch...

Awesome, Law. smile.gif

Esko, you can choose when the egg hatches. Some prefer to wait the day, some prefer to wait weeks or months. Felic's egg took a couple of days to hatch but Al'nivte's only took a day.

Narv, I am waiting on you happy.gif. Also, I am going to be ending (Dain's) part of the fight when I post, Like I think I said in my last post, the attack takes a lot of energy when just used in one raw full powered blast.

Yeah, and my character said what he said rather loudly