ValidEmotions

The Academy OOC

Thanks for popping in Lach ^^ I did get your PM earlier but I failed to remember to reply |D Apologies.

We'll keep your seat reserved smile.gif I know which student you had but I don't recall if you had a teacher? [Found my answer |D]

Edited by Narvix

That's good, thanks!

I may or may not create another character (since I cleverly decided to make my current and only student socially awkward)

Haha alright, Lach ^^

I shall get a post in today. Just give me a little bit to post in two other threads as well.

The assembly is essentially a little summary of the week to come and an issuing out of chores to individual students.

Also, it's not the first day of school o.o I make the time skip to the Sunday following the start of school. So, classes have been in session for a week....

Unless you intend for Lynnsei to be a week late in arrival?

It appears I will have to make some changes to my post.

If she is able to arrive late with a substitute for the first week, then that would be what happened, I suppose.

Edited by lachrymation

Hello everyone! It's been a long while, hasn't it? You people here have the patience of freaking saints. A whole of life bit me on the rear and dragged me all over the place; but I'm back now. Let's see if we can make these rusty wheels turn again, shall we?

Let's see.... where was I... *Re-reads everything*

Ahhhh welcome back, Lucky!!

The RP was at kind of a standstill at the moment, so I don't think you missed /too/ much...

^^ It's very good to have Lucky back. I've been caught up in real-life stuff and been feeling drained of any creativity. However, I'm going to see what I can do for a post tonight.

Hey guys! Sorry for the inactivity. I would say that I'd try to be more active but that's a promise I can't keep. So I'm going to be leaving the RP for good, if anyone wants to adopt Luke, that's fine by me smile.gif

Oh and Happy Birthday, thread!

Wish you guys the best!

It's just out of sight. If you adjust the viewing settings for the other rp section or follow the thread link in the first post, you'll find the ic thread.

Yeah I found it. smile.gif So kinda off topic, but how was everyone's Halloween/Thanksgiving/winter break? And for those who aren't in the U.S. or just don't celebrate those holidays, how has the past two months been?

My holiday seasons have been kind of uneventful? I don't really celebrate the holidays but I just went and saw an acrobatics show called the ZYX. Amazing!

How 'bout on your end?

Well, considering I was last to post, no one else did anything. So, it's up to you guys whether or not you wish to continue.

Well, i look back at the rp and i see i was going to post, but then you had everyone teleported to he auditorium awaiting the speech, which never came. Maybe we could rp around the speech? does luckyclaw even remember the rp anymore?

Edited by na82008

She's been busy with school related things. I'm sure she was unexpectedly caught up again.

We can RP around the assembly. Perhaps we'll backtrack a little and get something in before the assembly occurred.

My intent was to get things rolling plot-wise and thus the jump.