ValidEmotions

The Academy OOC

Esko, you do know that there's teachers in the auditorium too, right? Not just Felic and Dain.

Plus, can you provide some reasoning as to why your student would automatically believe/know that Dain is a vampire?

Well, Dain can control blood, and I am sure other races know that...

Well...it was said that Vampires could control their blood. Not just Dain. And I would think that Vapires would use that in the war. So, would other races not know?

Side note: FRoD! I just realized! I don't have your character sheet! Would you mind sending that to me?

Esko, every race is not going to know every other race. Additionally, vampires aren't the only ones to control blood. For example, Felic can control blood be it his own or someone else's.

At the time that your character reached the auditorium, Dain was already on his feet and attacking. There's no certainty that your student would know it was Dain's blood.

Your character's opinion about Vampires is fine but, with the unlimited possibilities of races that take human shape and have a wide range of abilities, there's no 100% guarantee that the individual in question will know the controller is a vampire.

If a vampire is all that he has met, then alright.

I just want to make certain that you aren't pulling any information you know OOC into IC knowledge that shouldn't be known.

Yeah that is fine... Though it should be on the wiki, I won't be able to get it to you until Sunday.

Well. Should I edit that part out?

I also thought that Vampires would be easy to spot. After all, their description does give a distinctive Apperance for Vampires...

Thanks FRoD.

Esko, I found this on Dain's page in the Wiki: "However some less known powers include, human magic and blood control. Blood control is the process of making ghouls, or puppets for a vampire." So, knowing that vampires control blood isn't common knowledge to begin with.

EDIT: An edit isn't necessary as long as you keep this information in mind for future posts.

I wouldn't say that their appearance is in-your-face noticeable. Fangs are easy to hide and the red eyes only occur while angry. However, they aren't the only race possible to possess red eyes.

Edited by Narvix

The way I would look at it to be honest, is that to a werewolf, commonly known to be rivals of Vampires, the smell and the style of blood control could give the fact that Dain is a vampire. Eskimo you can edit that into the post, to give a reason behind why your character can tell?

That makes sense, FRoD. smile.gif

Essentially, Esko, if there is a valid reason for knowing something, it's okay. As I said earlier, I just want to make sure you aren't pulling OOC knowledge to IC unless appropriate.

Ah, yes. That makes sense. Edited :3

Hm. This is good knowledge for an OP. Need to keep this in mind...

Murph. I just thought about bringing in Kaio to quell everything but since Dain's bit will end next time he's posted for, I don't see the need. Aha. Anyways, I'm posting something now~.

Yay!

I also made the 'Esko hating Vampires' thing to poke fun at Twighlight lol :3 just so you know... biggrin.gif

Why Twilight specifically? Aha.

It's actually a frequent lore piece. Werewolves and Vampires have been known to hate each other for generations in many, many, works of fiction/lore/myth/legend.

Edited by Narvix

Twighlight CUZ I think it is mushy trash plus my mom loves it lol nothing against her.

Yeah. No surprise there. Dain and Esko might fight and it will be pretty fun lol

Okay. Felic is out for the count until he wakes up at a later time. While he's out, I'll be able to bring back my other two students |D.

No Esko, your character was not ignored. Felic just can't register his presence right now and Sorge is more concerned about Gilrin's safety at the moment. x3

I didn't quite see that you were ending the rage until after I posted, but if you'd prefer I take out the part mentioning Dain, I can do that.

Nope it is fine, I worked it in there. Actually it made my post a bit easier, though the post is kinda bad, with me being on my phone and all. I have the needed information, and will edit later with the fine tuned details. If anything is unclear, let me know.

Oh, just an FYI, when I had Dain collapse, he pretty much died. With the amount of blood that he lost, his body has gone weak. Easiest fix is just feeding him blood after repairing the wounds. If you need anymore info to make a post about him while he is unconscious, let me know.

Awesome! That's exactly what I needed to know. I didn't even realize I needed to know it until you posted.

I'll go ahead and edit my post to include a scene with the nurse trying to revive him. Is it likely he wrote down such information for his student record?

His record and a little knowledge of the vampire race would give the information. He is shipped blood packs every month, which would be noted, and I can't see the academy not having a personal record on all the attending races, which the information would be found there.

I figured as such but I didn't want to wrongly assume. I wasn't certain if there was any piece of information you might want to keep secret from the school staff (with exception of the Headmaster).

I'll either edit in an infirmary scene or just make a fresh post. Expect one before I go to sleep tonight.

EDIT: Post will have to be tomorrow.

Edited by Narvix