ValidEmotions

The Academy OOC

I apologize if the post seems, odd. It has been a while since I have posted and that just seemed... forced.

Hello, could I submit a character form?

With one of the races, of course.

Yes, you are free to join still smile.gif Just fill out a sheet and send it to me. Feel free to make up your vary own species too; highly encouraged ^^

Oh gosh this seems exciting!! I'm hoping to make an RP with my own races eventually but I feel like they wouldn't be appreciated by most people unu Oh well, if they don't like octopi and fuzzy spider people, s'their fault. But everyone gets a dragon? Even the students who are, like...basically a different kind of giant lizard beast? (And what's the general technology level like? I have... Ideas.)

((Aka. Expect an app from me but probably not very soon because I am too particular about my forms))

Yes, everyone gets a dragon smile.gif no matter the species.

For technology, we have a basic level like first model cars and ventilation but no cell phones. Then there is some free range in every species society for the creator to decide just how advanced they are with technology. Magic can also be mixed in with technology depending.

I'm back!! Character form will come soon, I guess-- it's hard to come up with a species on the spot.

By the way, did I miss anything important? ;w;

Edited by lachrymation

Nothing happened actually |D

Lucky's been absent and there hasn't been much activity for students or teachers. I'm thinking about making a time skip for a new day but we are entering the lunch period.

It's likely my turn to post at any rate |D

i would make a post, but i'm already the last post. I'm waiting for someone to do something.

Edited by na82008

I want to put it on hiatus. Lucky has disappeared and people in this thread don't seem to be really logging on to the sight. So, I want to assume that people are on vacation trips.

That being said, |D I'll get my post up in the next couple of days and make regular bumps/PMs.

This thread shall be on a bit of a hiatus for the time being. Trying to find out what's going on with a few members of the thread.

Don't worry guys and gals, I'm not going to let this die in the first bout of silence. (Or the second and on.)

Luckyclaw's been caught up in RL and hasn't much chance for a true break. She replied to my second message maybe a week or two ago. I don't plan to close this thread but I am sorry for my own lack of activity in this RP. |D

I wish to have a post up by the end of today. I'm just debating on what it is I should do. Lucky and I had some ideas that we didn't want to occur until at least a week (in RP time) had passed. This would have allowed students to get settled into the Academy, acquainted with all of their teachers and started getting an understanding of how the school was running.

I'll send out PMs to see who's still around.

Still no word from Lotus though.

EDIT:

For my reference mostly.

People still here alongside myself: [Will update as I get PM responses]

Takhesis

Drakonspite

na82008

Natevaelle

Lawless-Lawful

Emeraldmay

Forsaken Rider of Dreams

Edited by Narvix

I will be posting tomorrow.

EDIT: I suck and I hate fevers. First thing I do tomorrow morning after breakfast is posting in the Academy -shot-

Edited by Narvix

Awww....

Wonder if Sin has reconciled with having a Demon-possessed human as a roommate?

Or are they still on awkward terms?

It's hard to say and, honestly, I think it best to go with something neutral? I mean, I'm sure Lucky won't mind you having your character bunk with hers even if she isn't present at the moment. I know, when she has the chance, Lucky will eventually pop in again.

I know Lucky will come back, I have seen her go on hiatus before, but not for this long. I got a post in, sorry it took so long, I have been without internet for about a month. Oh, so a little update, I got a house biggrin.gif

Yay! House! Having a house is nice x3 I plan to get one with my fiancé within a year or two. Just trying to save up, get stable jobs, and finish most of my college years.

It's okay about not having posted for awhile. And, I'm sure Lucky will return as soon as she has the chance to do so.

Edited by Narvix

Reiterating as I was asked about teachers just a moment ago:

Teachers we need:

Gym

Cooking

Spear/Halberd Training

Swordplay

Medical

Forging

Archery - Sub

Literature Member controlling Literature teacher returned

Alchemy

Language - Sub?

I plan to clean up the list of creatures and students/teachers in the OOC as well. I'll be putting in-actives into a document for safe keeping incase people return or want to see some of the inactive races for story/plot purposes.

EDIT: Okay, everything should be up to date now in terms of Occupied Rooms, Active students/teachers, and claimed races. Please take the time to look these posts over and correct me on anything you spot that is incorrect. This includes the Wikia page.

Edited by Narvix

My school year has hit me with the face in the past few weeks, which stopped me from any attempts of coming back, but as I'm getting used to this, I feel like I could make up some time to continue with my characters, as it were.

I have had problems trying to access any computer/laptop of some sort since my laptop has been running a few maintenance problems, but once I get that sorted out, I'll be sure to add some posts to the RP.