ValidEmotions

The Academy OOC

Thats funny. Its the same reason i made my second character.

Actually it happens to me a lot because I always create characters like this //sigh

All righty Lach. It'll be fun to be able to finally interact with you a bit more- I was actually going to have Seamus approach him after he was done with Felic since Kaius is probably the only character Seamus won't be racist towards. Good luck with your getting baptized and all!

You should totally make a non-humanoid.

Ah, sure! Seamus and Kaius seem quite complimenting in demeanour, they may have interesting interactions..

Also, thanks so much!! It means a lot to me, so I really appreciate it! <3

I was thinking of creating a non-humanoid, actually! but to come up with a race.. mm this may take a while ^^;

Alright, if Mitzuki hasn't posted by tomorrow evening, Linole's dumping a bucket of ice on his character's head and then moving on to the next student.

Ahh. A nice ice bucket would do. Do it. I'll have myself thinking about Mizuki's reaction lel

Mit, the ice was already dumped.

Anyways, I haven't posted yet? .-. I've got homework to do so I'll see if I can get something in later today. I fell behind in some threads.

EDIT: .-. I'll also get around to updating bits of the Wikia when I can |D

Edited by Narvix

I'm getting swamped by essays and trying to help out my friends with their problems, so I may go MIA for a few days. I'll post as soon as I can!

I'm not sure. At some point, we will need to move on from Language. For now, Trevor and Jubah are filling up/passing time with the students in her classroom until she shows up or until the bell rings for lunch.

I'll be posting again soon. I just need to finish up an essay that's due tomorrow and get a reading assignment taken care of. *Ticks off all the threads she needs to post in* .-. I have so many to tend to....

Well I will post in the morning before school. By the way, wish me luck, I have a final in Automotive Electric Systems tomorrow..

Sorry to double post, but, I got my post up, and I apologize that is wasn't in the morning like I had promised. I had the final and a fire department meeting today.

All right. There is absolutely no point in staying in a classroom with no class going on. In my next post, I'll be ringing the bell. If anyone wants their characters to say anything before the next class starts, say it now.

|D I have a class to get to in about 15 minutes.

Either way, Linole wasn't going to say anything to Mizuki. However, I wish to point out, Mit, that people more often respond with a sudden jump into awareness rather than a steady stirring of consciousness when a bucket of ice cold water or ice hits them in the head/face. Think of it like reacting to the sensation of falling as you're trying to sleep; you jolt back to full consciousness with a racing heart. At least, that's what happens to me.

So, feel free to post before I do Lucky. I'll be getting my next post in today or tomorrow.

I'm in the process of making my other character! Do I need to add another RP example in my character sheet?

No, you don't need to send another example, Lach, when making another student. We'd only require a second example if you were to make a teacher, preferably one showing that you know the subject to some degree of what you desire to teach.

Thank you for informing us, Mit. Have fun at camp!

Hi all! I won't be around from May 11 to May 28. I will be out of the country with very limited access to the internet. ninja.gif

In the meantime, kindly assume that Sil is attending all the classes and is behaving. x3 I hope that I don't miss much.

Have fun Natevaelle smile.gif

I'll be able to post within the next few days. I have two more finals on Monday I want to study for.

Guys, I think I might have to take a leave for about until the summer or maybe a little earlier. My school work has been piling more and more on top of me and I haven't had any time to sit down and write a proper post or anything for a really long time. It's frustrating, and I'm really sorry but I don't know when I'll be able to contribute to the thread again.

Just.. don't expect a post from me for a while ;A;

Alright, thanks for telling us, Lach. I wish you good luck with your schooling. We'll leave your characters on standby and one of us will catch you up when/if you need it.

I totally just made a post |D Hopefully that will sit for a few days without producing something I need to respond immediately to.

OH MY GOSH! Sorry I was gone for a week! I was grounded for NO REASON, and wasn't able to get on. Am I still in the rp....?

xd.png relax Davin. Of course you're still in smile.gif we don't boot people for being absent a mere week. We actually haven't booted anyone. We check for interest after a few weeks of silence and go from there.

Just popping in to let you guys know that I'm still alive...

My exams are in two weeks so I'm still quite busy, but it won't be long until after that I'll definitely make it one of my priorities to slip back into the RP, possibly with a new character (after I can sit down and create an interesting species).

I just hope Literature class hasn't happened yet... I want to teach //

In case anyone was wondering, I am alive but keyboardless. I will post later tonight when I get my laptop.

Alright. I'm still around. I haven't had any word from Lucky since I sent her a message a handful of days ago. I'm going to send out some PMs to check in on members of the thread. I'm sure everyone's just gotten bogged down by end-of-year finals and/or beginning summer vacation family trips.