TJ09

2013-12-19 - Holiday Event Begins!

Yay~ just reached the max level! Now i'm the snow demon queen~ come duel me, lil' heroes (xd.png)

I'm also having trouble in editing the fort in my phone. I. Can only see the iglooes, and 3 rows of snow, but not even the walls. (But i blame it on BlackBerry and a little on OperaMini.) Meh, i'll just edit my fort once i get back on my laptop :3

Level 25 is the max, yes? biggrin.gif This is a lot of fun, I'm waiting to build up a bunch of snow and then I'll build up my fort to look awesome.

I have a question and sorry if someone else asked it. The uhm..no limit on Holiday dragons. Will that apply to Valentines too and is it ONLY this year or is it perm?

I have a question and sorry if someone else asked it. The uhm..no limit on Holiday dragons. Will that apply to Valentines too and is it ONLY this year or is it perm?

I've actually had the same question ^^;

I'll admit it: I was doubtful about the Snow Wars game at first, since it seemed a bit complicated and I wasn't sure I could invest the time to level up by the end of the event. How wrong I was! It's actually quite simple (though I'd very much like to know what happened to a stack of snow that suddenly disappeared this morning), and the levels are easy to gain. Plus, it's FREAKING FUN. I'm loving this. laugh.gif

Also so loving the ability to collect multiple Christmas dragons! Lineages, look out. wink.gif

Merry Christmas, everyone! biggrin.gif

Is anyone else having trouble influencing Christmas eggs? Ones that I've bred or picked up from the AP aren't showing up on the BSA menu when I go to influence them... Is it just me?

Merry Christmas, everyone! biggrin.gif

Is anyone else having trouble influencing Christmas eggs? Ones that I've bred or picked up from the AP aren't showing up on the BSA menu when I go to influence them... Is it just me?

That's because you can't influence them. All of them have a set gender, except for Hollies.

Merry Christmas, everyone!  biggrin.gif

Is anyone else having trouble influencing Christmas eggs?  Ones that I've bred or picked up from the AP aren't showing up on the BSA menu when I go to influence them... Is it just me?

no it is not only you, those eggs are only one gender, and it changes every year, only the hollie dragons have both genders.

Edited by Mommy_Kitty

Checked this late...kind of amazed by the no egg limit. In a way I'm excited, but I'm also saddened by that. The whole "give rather than receive" element of the holiday loses something if everyone's grabbing for more and more eggs..

Thank you! I should've remembered that! *feels foolish!* Have a great holiday!

no it is not only you, those eggs are only one gender, and it changes every year, only the hollie dragons have both genders.

Actually, it's two males, two females pattern. I bet that this year we'll get females only breed.

Reporting from Lt. Night F. Dragon:

Yesterday at 2100 hours, the fort was attacked by an unknown military force and about 4 casualties were suffered. Strange as we never intended to start this war. Our few resources for building the fort was used in sacrifice to gain more experience in combat for our newly dispatched soldiers.

0600 hours today. Fort suffered much damage, and we lost more of our brave fighters. 30+ more casualties, 40 WIA. Resources are at an all-time low, not enough to fight a good fight. Not much choice but to stand, defend, and rebuild. For the moment.

...and now we honor Pvt. Liam P. Diddy, for his brave actions towards his fellow men. He sacrificed himself to several snowballs to the face as his platoon fought off the invaders. We will forever remember Pvt. Diddy's service towards making this the greatest snow fort the world has ever seen.

The site errors are random, they seem to clear up pretty quickly though. Got my fort to 25, that was fairly simple, caught holly, but was hoping to trade for a bred egg and that's been harder. I'm hoping when this round hatches there will be another round of breeding. or maybe on Christmas as people love eggs with that date.

Reporting from Lt. Night F. Dragon:

Yesterday at 2100 hours, the fort was attacked by an unknown military force and about 4 casualties were suffered. Strange as we never intended to start this war. Our few resources for building the fort was used in sacrifice to gain more experience in combat for our newly dispatched soldiers.

0600 hours today. Fort suffered much damage, and we lost more of our brave fighters. 30+ more casualties, 40 WIA. Resources are at an all-time low, not enough to fight a good fight. Not much choice but to stand, defend, and rebuild. For the moment.

...and now we honor Pvt. Liam P. Diddy, for his brave actions towards his fellow men. He sacrificed himself to several snowballs to the face as his platoon fought off the invaders. We will forever remember Pvt. Diddy's service towards making this the greatest snow fort the world has ever seen.

*gives Pvt. Liam P. Diddy a moment of respect filled silence for his brave actions*

I thing this is the best event game so far. biggrin.gif

Actually, it's two males, two females pattern. I bet that this year we'll get females only breed.

For Hollies? I was able to influence both of the Holly eggs I picked up. Those are the only influencable Christmas dragons.

wow, this snow wars is nice, and yay to no egg limit... but I wonder if I should keep one of each egg or just abandon them for others?

I mean, I don't do linages and one adult and one gendered hatchling is enough for my collection...