TJ09

2013-12-19 - Holiday Event Begins!

I unterstand it that we can breed older christmas eggs so much we want. But i always must abandon someone and icould only keep one?

Yeah, that's how it is regardless of limits. That way, the AP is guaranteed to have plenty of holiday eggs and it's in the spirit of giving. happy.gif

Is there anyone who hasn't bred their dragons yet?

I haven't bred mine, but I will once they come off of cooldown in a day.

edit: Also, I reached Level 25! xd.png

Edited by Dimar

I think I'm going to wait until the 24th to see if there are any scrolls that weren't able to catch Holidays.

Is there a way to remove something you put on your fortress area? I can't seem to find a way to get to remove some of the things I have bought.

Is there a way to remove something you put on your fortress area? I can't seem to find a way to get to remove some of the things I have bought.

Yes, you can double click the item in question. You'll only get half of the snow you put in back.

Still waiting to breed mine. I think I'm gonna breed 'em on the 22nd, so my Christmas babies have the same birthday as me. biggrin.gif

Plus I need space to open up on my scroll. I wanna keep what I breed this year. Since I can. Heh heh heh.

Yes, you can double click the item in question. You'll only get half of the snow you put in back.

Thanks smile.gif

I unterstand it that we can breed older christmas eggs so much we want. But i always must abandon someone and icould only keep one?

Yes, that's so that the AP has plenty of eggs for people to catch xd.png

You can keep one egg, or they will all be abandoned in an hour if you don't select one. If your dragons only produce one egg you'll keep it.

Still waiting to breed mine. I think I'm gonna breed 'em on the 22nd, so my Christmas babies have the same birthday as me. biggrin.gif

Plus I need space to open up on my scroll. I wanna keep what I breed this year. Since I can. Heh heh heh.

Well in case we don't run into each other again, Happy Birthday. wink.gif

Well in case we don't run into each other again, Happy Birthday. wink.gif

Why, thank you. smile.gif

-high fives for December birthdays-

I think my plan for my snow fort is going to turn out kind of Disney castle-ish.

Though with the one fountain design, I could make a copy of Arendelle's castle...

Hmm...

Is there anyone who hasn't bred their dragons yet?

As soon as the eggs I grabbed from the AP hatch, I'll be breeding my Christmas dragons. I'm sure that I'm not the only one who decided to grab first and breed later cool.gif

Why, thank you. smile.gif

-high fives for December birthdays-

I think my plan for my snow fort is going to turn out kind of Disney castle-ish.

Though with the one fountain design, I could make a copy of Arendelle's castle...

Hmm...

Dude, my fort got NUKED! xd.png

Had 20 points. Refreshed like 3 times and WHOOSH, no more fort. Who blitzkrieged the censorkip.gif out of me so I can return the favor? biggrin.gif

Mind you, it shall have to be like in three hours, Once I replenish enough SB to repair my fort and to stock up on killing supplies.

EDIT: random question. Can we still get attacked with no fort or is there a cooling period with no shelter?

Edited by Spyridon

Dude, my fort got NUKED!  xd.png

Had 20 points. Refreshed like 3 times and WHOOSH, no more fort. Who blitzkrieged the censorkip.gif out of me so I can return the favor?  biggrin.gif

Mind you, it shall have to be like in three hours, Once I replenish enough SB to repair my fort and to stock up on killing supplies.

EDIT: random question. Can we still get attacked with no fort or is there a cooling period with no shelter?

I have not seen any blank forts so I assume you have to have a fort to be attacked.

e. and on the topic of breeding I'm holding both my adult hollies and my remaining Christmases in reserve for nearly that last minute, so be sure to watch the AP.

Edited by platedlizard

Dude, my fort got NUKED!  xd.png

Had 20 points. Refreshed like 3 times and WHOOSH, no more fort. Who blitzkrieged the censorkip.gif out of me so I can return the favor?  biggrin.gif

Oh yeah, I left for a few hours and my castle was crushed.

Was not I, though. I'm all out of snow. xd.png

I would think that you can't get attacked if you have no fort? I don't remember what it said, but I think that both before you built a fort and if you had 0 hp, you couldn't be attacked. If you have no items, then you have no hp.

Edited by Stromboli

IIRC... If you try to attack someone without a fort, the message says that it cannot find the fort. If your target is a fort with 0 HP though, it says that you throw your snow at a pile of rubble and do no damage/receive no experience.

Edited by Dimar

Oh yeah, I left for a few hours and my castle was crushed.

Was not I, though. I'm all out of snow. xd.png

I would think that you can't get attacked if you have no fort? I don't remember what it said, but I think that both before you built a fort and if you had 0 hp, you couldn't be attacked. If you have no items, then you have no hp.

Great. I'm stuck at 24 then. I need 2 more EXP so I can there. I think this is the first time I'll be able to actually be qualified for a chance to win a Prize dragon.

Great. I'm stuck at 24 then. I need 2 more EXP so I can there. I think this is the first time I'll be able to actually be qualified for a chance to win a Prize dragon.

You should be able to repair your fort when you get some more snow...

IIRC... If you try to attack someone without a fort, the message says that it cannot find the fort. If your target is a fort with 0 HP though, it says that you throw your snow at a pile of rubble and do no damage/receive no experience.

Ah, so you can attack, it just does no good.

Interesting. smile.gif

Also, I'm definitely making Arendelle castle. This is a thing that's going to happen. I am so freakin' excited.

You should be able to repair your fort when you get some more snow...

Due to the rate, I'm looking at two hour wait. Man, if we can do partial repairs, that would be awesome!

Edited by Spyridon

What is the highest level?

It's 25.

So, first night over and I got quite a bit of snow while sleeping. Now to see what I'll build. biggrin.gif

All leftoversnow gets used to hunt down random people who're asking for it. xd.png