TJ09

2013-12-19 - Holiday Event Begins!

Thank you so much Spyridon! *heads over to get destroyed*

Finally, level 25. Took me about 26 hours but I got there.

Nice catch!

Ty!

And I just caught ANOTHER Holly Thuwed, though it's slightly messy, but since I have the four (plus the two I'm going to be breeding on the 25th so that'd be a total of 6 Holly's), this one's a gift for someone that doesn't have one yet. <3

Not usually down this long, but it is a special time... May need a bit of tweaking....

I just want to get one more Hollie to go with the one I was given last year... and I will keep trying... when the downtime is over, lol...

Edited by Husky51

Not usually down this long, but it is a special time... May need a bit of tweaking....

Usually it goes down on the hour too, so not only is it taking a long time, it's also at a strange time. O.o

note to self I hate the free for all for the older eggs. I have a slow laptop and ive been trying since they first came out for a holly though no one is wanting to give unless i toss in a rare egg what happened to spirit of the season? sad.gif but I love whats going on im already done with the snowfort smile.gif

Usually it goes down on the hour too, so not only is it taking a long time, it's also at a strange time. O.o

An also at a extremely bad time. I was in the midst of breeding something pretty...about to pick an egg and poof site is down sad.gif What happens to my breeding and eggs?

Yeah, it went down on the hour like it normally does then it came back up for about 15 minutes then it went down again.

this is the thirs time its been down and so far the longest

And I was just getting ready to begin AP hunting again! Darn....now I have to find something to do while I wait for it to come back! tongue.gif

Ah, I wondered about that because I was on when it went down at 12:00. Came back later and it was still down. I just didn't know that it had came back up for awhile...

Got all the grandkiddies presents wrapped plus two birthday presents and discovered that I was short one birthday present...

back to the store in the morning... sigh...

Got to level 25 in the Snowball thing this past hour. I'm excited to pimp out my fort tomorrow! biggrin.gif I love decorating things.

Kinda wish we had a little bit more items, but whatever.

Edited by MaggieXawesomeness

Finally level 25, now comes the challenge of getting enough snow for my fort...

The Snow Fort game is tons of fun! Thanks to TJ and the others who made the event possible. smile.gif

I envy some of your guys' forts. Like, howwww. Mine is so small and underdeveloped!

I didn't really read/pay attention when I started mine so it looks really strange/messy and I have like two igloos on mine(and my rate is really terrible since I used up all my snow at the start on building ;u; ).

I'm loving the removal of the breed limit this year. I've already bred all my dragons(and now can try and get more to breed for next year which I appreciate a lot)

Every 2 HP the fort has is represented by a little green rectangle. Anyone willing to cover their fort in tall ice towers to see if the HP bar will go off the page/background? ohmy.gifcool.gif

Every 2 HP the fort has is represented by a little green rectangle. Anyone willing to cover their fort in tall ice towers to see if the HP bar will go off the page/background? ohmy.gifcool.gif

Yep, I'd try that after I reach level 25. tongue.gif

I went to bed and now i have over 20 snow xd.png

It's like that awesome feeling you get when you wake up to a completely white yard, even though snow wasn't falling when you went to bed xd.png