TJ09

2013-12-19 - Holiday Event Begins!

Just go to bed or go run errands and come back. You should have enough snow to do stuff with. If you get attacked you gain exp from what ive noticed.

It only takes 1 or two snow to repair.

Don't panic and repair when you have a little damage.

Even if your fort is destroyed it's only a few snow to repair.

Probably it has already been asked, but I couldn't find it... till when will be past holidays able to breed? unsure.gif

Eeeee. ;u; I can't wait to get the new Christmas dragon once it's released!

And I already have the maximum of eggs which I can get. ;n;

Still no holly for me...

it's getting depressing because this afternoon I'll be going to my parent's place for the Christmas holidays and the internet there is dead slow. I think this is going to be another failure for hunting sad.gif

I feel so lost without the two holiday limit.

Like literally, it's been there for three years, for me.

And now I suddenly don't know what I want to catch and trading values are all messed up and I'm scroll locked and PANIC, MUST COLLECT EVERYTHING WHICH NEEDS COLLECTING.

/sigh

I mean I love it, but it feels so weird.

Edited by DarkEternity

I feel so lost without the two holiday limit.

Like literally, it's been there for three years, for me.

And now I suddenly don't know what I want to catch and trading values are all messed up and I'm scroll locked and PANIC, MUST COLLECT EVERYTHING WHICH NEEDS COLLECTING.

/sigh

I mean I love it, but it feels so weird.

well the new christmas will have a 2 dragon limit (at least until next year xd.png) so you'll get a taste of it soon ninja.gif

I'm getting such a massive lag on DC that's it's been loading for about 15 minutes now. :<

Edit: Um....I keep getting error database errors when refreshing the page.

Edited by DarkFire1

Is level 25 the max level?

Thank you.

Edited by margot775

@DarkFire1 Same here.;_;

EDIT: It works at my side now.

@margot775 Yes, it is.

Edited by kaiachan

This snowball fight thing is pretty fun to play around with. It's like the Valentine flower sending... except with war and violence! I approve.

This snowball fight thing is pretty fun to play around with. It's like the Valentine flower sending... except with war and violence! I approve.

And you can arrange your "vase". biggrin.gif

I'm level 25 now smile.gif my medal still isn't gold for some reason. I read it turns gold when you reach 25

It's a glitch that TJ is going to fix; you only go up that last level when someone else attacks you, NOT when you attack.

I want to know whether, when the event ends, our forts will stay damaged if they are damaged at that second.... or whether they will revert to the way we last had them before they were attacked...

This is indeed the funniest event i participated in so far! smile.gif

It's a great combination of interacting with other players and building/decorating.

A BIG THANK YOU to all who've made this possible!

Merry Christmas to you all! smile.gif

Arrived at level 25 of the fort. And now.... castle building!

How I LOVE to build my castles biggrin.gif

I'm so glad this year there weren't any trees to decorate because I'm going to spend my holiday elsewhere rather than home, so I don't have to go on daily for a decoration with the trees.

Aaand... By posting here, I made myself a new target for snowballs.

I've never experienced this kind of holiday event! This should be fun! biggrin.gif

I fixed my silly fort up a little bit more.... still only an igloo though xd.png

I will return fire later!

Is this breed limit lifted rule for real? Awesome! I also moticed that the breed limit page includes the Arsani dragons now. Last Valentines it wasn't put there.