TJ09

2013-12-19 - Holiday Event Begins!

Is this breed limit lifted rule for real? Awesome! I also moticed that the breed limit page includes the Arsani dragons now. Last Valentines it wasn't put there.

How in the world did people get their stuff to so high already? I think I saw that someone had their fort at 109 and their experience at 25? Sheesh

This snowball fight is epic win. I'm having a blast hitting and getting hit. People are cooperating so lovely in the snow ball fight thread.

I'm looking forward to some of my Christmas babies hatching around midnight so I can catch more. This first Christmas event has been super fun. Thanks to generosity and a little bit of trading I was able to get one of each XMas dragon and a 2nd Ribbon Dancer. And I can't wait to see the new eggs/dragons!

Still waiting to breed mine. I think I'm gonna breed 'em on the 22nd, so my Christmas babies have the same birthday as me. biggrin.gif

Plus I need space to open up on my scroll. I wanna keep what I breed this year. Since I can. Heh heh heh.

Happy birthday!

I can't wait to catch a holly dragon this year!

How in the world did people get their stuff to so high already? I think I saw that someone had their fort at 109 and their experience at 25? Sheesh

The snow-ball fight thread. Post when you hit and to be hit. That's the fastest way to build levels up!

I know right? I am going to upgrade to the highest level before i join the snow war so I can have a better chance at playing haha.

How in the world did people get their stuff to so high already?  I think I saw that someone had their fort at 109 and their experience at 25?  Sheesh

Try here or here wink.gif

I know right? I am going to upgrade to the highest level before i join the snow war so I can have a better chance at playing haha.

I had only two Igloos (= 10HP) until lvl 25. Just remember to repair the fort at ~1-3 HP left and you should be fine.

Still trying to figure out how to make a pretty fort, but I guess I'm making progress.

120HP so far. biggrin.gif

Edited by TheDoggy

I'm having so much fun with Snow Wars it's almost ridiculous! xd.png

Happy Holidays everyone!

Still no Holly, though... edit: omgomgomg I got a holly!

Edited by Sugar Pain

The best way to upgrade is.... To get into the snowwar. You gain points by attacking and being attacked. NOT by building your fort. Building your fort only gives you more HP, but does nothing for your level.

Have fun!

Reached max level on Snow Wars! Now to prettify my fort~~

Snow kitten. Is adorable.

(though max exp. being 98 bugs me just a tiny bit xd.png thought it'd go to 100!)

My page freezes when I try to repair my fort. What happens when you get to 0 HP?

Edited by glass_kisses

My page freezes when I try to repair my fort. What happens when you get to 0 HP?

Nothing, you just need more snow to repair it completely.

Is anyone having issues with the fort editor on their phone? I can only see the first 3 rows of items ending with the fourth snow wall. However, when the page is loading, I could still see the other options. They disappear when the page finished loading. Eveything else on the editor works, Eve the drag and drop. Is it just me?

Still no holly for me...

it's getting depressing because this afternoon I'll be going to my parent's place for the Christmas holidays and the internet there is dead slow. I think this is going to be another failure for hunting sad.gif

Me either:( Don't worry your time will come!

Is anyone having issues with the fort editor on their phone? I can only see the first 3 rows of items ending with the fourth snow wall. However, when the page is loading, I could still see the other options. They disappear when the page finished loading. Eveything else on the editor works, Eve the drag and drop. Is it just me?

Have you enough snow to buy them ?

No limits on previous years eggs?!? blink.gif That's awesome! biggrin.gif I guess I can breed my one Holly and see if I can get a couple more of them, along with more Yulebucks and Snow Angels happy.gif Thank you TJ and spriters for this event, and a Merry early Christmas to everyone! happy.gif *goes off to egg hunt*

Have you enough snow to buy them ?

I do. Or at least, I did when I was editing the fort. I can't even access all of the packed snow walls. All I get are two walls and two arches. I need a snow tower... but I can't see them. Or anything past the snow arches.

Just got my GOLD medal! Thanks to all who helped me achieve this! And I'll still continue to throw snow to help others!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

I do. Or at least, I did when I was editing the fort. I can't even access all of the packed snow walls. All I get are two walls and two arches. I need a snow tower... but I can't see them. Or anything past the snow arches.

At which level are you? You only get everything unlocked once you are level 25.

I'll start pelting people with ice as soon as I'm done with my fort! I'm currently sitting on a whooping 204 HP. tongue.gif

My HP is 128/204 and for some reason I can't restore it. I highly doubt the entire forum just decided to pelt me. Hm, bug perhaps?

NE1 having database hisses with the fort? I cant log into mine. I'm no a Kindle Fire Atm. WELL NO ISSUE NOW?!? All is well

Got my first holly ever. Ive been here since 2007 geesh lol

Thanks to TJ on upping the limits for the older Christmas Dragons what an amazing gift!!

biggrin.gif

Edited by Tivuli

man those icicles are viscous. I destroyed every fort I hit. though to be fair, the randomizer picked some small forts. at work now, so i'll just pop in every three hours to keep the max acumilation going. I'm going to have so many snowballs after work, heheheheheh

Alright, I'm awake and ready to rumble again. tongue.gif

Built up my fort some and have a nice little snow castle going. Except I used all my snow in the process and can't do anything for another half hour. >.<

Loving this snow wars! I am only at level 10, cant wait to level up some more. Of course still trying to get a Holly egg....those little suckers sure slip by really quick! happy.gif

Just received a PM from a very generous member! Now when I catch a Holly I will be just as generous! Thank you and Merry Christmas!!

Edited by aurora344