Count

The Count Project

I have updates!

After realizing that my most recent Montague was not named, I quickly fixed that. Say hello to Count Erik!

Also, Count Alucard bit, but the egg was lost.

(I saw it in the AP not once but TWICE, and failed to catch it both times. sad.gif )

I have an update!

Was expecting a tenth failure but Marquis Sahqonfrod successfully turned a pure egg, and it is free to claim.

I have an update!

Marchioness Toorluv bit an egg and it stayed: PCnR3. It is also available for claim.

Edited by ishlia

I have an update!

Update: biting

Dragon: Marchioness Jhavoskarr bit an egg, and it stayed.

Oi, sorry for the absence! I owe you guys an apology for disappearing for so long... A huge thank you to Pinkgothic and the rest of you for keeping this place alive. I obviously have some home page updating to do, but in the meantime I'll be doing a wave of biting as soon as I have my head around Dragcave again. Let me know if you're interested in a gen 1!

EDIT:

Both of the ladies felt murderous this month and killed the eggs they bit.

Count Montague successfully turns his egg, but it was repelled from my scroll. Keep an eye out in the AP!

Marquis Capulet was the only obedient biter. He has a nice CB egg. Any takers?

Edited by Count

Oi, sorry for the absence! I owe you guys an apology for disappearing for so long... A huge thank you to Pinkgothic and the rest of you for keeping this place alive. I obviously have some home page updating to do, but in the meantime I'll be doing a wave of biting as soon as I have my head around Dragcave again. Let me know if you're interested in a gen 1!

EDIT:

Count Montague successfully turns his egg, but it was repelled from my scroll. Keep an eye out in the AP!

ohmy.gif

Welcome back!

I kinda left because you weren't around. I only recently posted because I think I still owe this thread a heads-up if I bite something with a Montague. Are you going to be around more? *hugs* How have you been? @_@

Thanks! I've been good, but really busy. I underestimated how much my life would change after graduating college... I do plan on being around again, yes!

That's totally understandable. Still, thank you for sticking around and posting your baby vamps. And I really owe you for tracking the lineage without me for so long.

EDIT:

Welcome back!

By the way, not sure if you'd found it helpful but, here is the latest progress of both families...

Edited by ishlia

I have an update!

Marchioness Felmorzys bit an egg and it stayed pure. And it is free for claiming.

If no one else would take Marquis Capulet's egg, I'd like to take it. ninja.gif

Edit: I won't claim it. rolleyes.gif

Edited by ishlia

I'm interested in the Capulet egg, if it's available.

I'll get you an egg soon. smile.gif

Capulets seem to be winning (especially Marchioness Capulet!)

I have an update!

Update: Countess Raccolta bit an egg; unfortunately, it was lost.

Dragon: (nNLZG)

It appears that this one has been named correctly. tongue.gif

And I accidently found something interesting. Marchioness Faeru's lost (and frozen) hatchling Soiv has been turned into a zombie.

Edited by ishlia

Thanks, Ishlia! That Google Doc will be super helpful when I have the time to sit down and reorganize. Once again, I really appreciate you all keeping this going without me...

Are you still interested in a Capulet egg? If so, I have an ER egg from Marquis Capulet looking for a home.

Otherwise it's all yours, Ishlia. :'P Also, having a lost zombie in the line is super cool!

Edited by Count

It appears that this one has been named correctly. tongue.gif

Oh, wow! That's pretty exciting. ohmy.gif I wouldn't have noticed (outside of this project, I don't really keep any bite records, so I don't have a habit of checking back on lost bitten ones at all), so thank you for the heads-up!

Sorry I didn't post for so long...I did raise a few more Capulets, though^^

Is there a recent list of dragons somewhere?

And Count, could you add me to the breeders list, please? I'm somehow still not on there ^^''

Edited by Glyndlamir

Sorry I didn't post for so long...I did raise a few more Capulets, though^^

Is there a recent list of dragons somewhere?

And Count, could you add me to the breeders list, please? I'm somehow still not on there ^^''

There is one here, it's a reorganized tree based on pinkgothic's original one. Hope I didn't miss anything. It's open for edit too. smile.gif

Thanks, Ishlia! That Google Doc will be super helpful when I have the time to sit down and reorganize. Once again, I really appreciate you all keeping this going without me...

Are you still interested in a Capulet egg? If so, I have an ER egg from Marquis Capulet looking for a home.

Otherwise it's all yours, Ishlia. :'P Also, having a lost zombie in the line is super cool!

Yes, Count, I am still interested in the egg.

I have an update!

Update: biting

Dragon: Marquis Paarthul bit an egg, it hasn't been repulsed and didn't die, and it is available for grabbing if anyone wants it.

Edited by ishlia

I have an update!

Update: Count Luminous bit an egg

Dragon: (MeVUw)

If any Montague member wants it, let me know. happy.gif (Qor, maybe?)

Edit: The egg is spoken for, Qor PM'ed me about it. smile.gif It might be a while before the egg is picked up, though, so I'm not adding another update notice here just yet.

Edited by pinkgothic