TJ09

2013-10-25 - Halloween Carnival

Love is written on the dragon statue =) good job!

It's because I'm not fond of this holiday or zombies. I also wondered who's gravestones those belonged to. Dragons or people? I dunno...thougts while painting...

Another dragon's face? Nope, not that I put there on purpose. ^^;

I'm just trying to find out if anyone at all has seen anything different then the zombie. I may have to fix something.

Yay!

Maybe they belong to both humans (dragon tenders) and dragons?

And no, I also haven't seen anything other than the Zombie pic.

Well, to be technical, I've seen three different things when going directly to the graveyard/reaching it from the maze:

-the zombie

-the "you couldn't find anything" page

-and the regular DC graveyard

...but nothing else. And it seems like I only find the zomzom now every time.

I'm just trying to find out if anyone at all has seen anything different then the zombie. I may have to fix something.

On one of the early posts someone said that he/she got a message that the zombie ran away, but not saying what was on the picture, and that is the only not scared by zombie message that is known.

But I`m wondering if the zombie is because at one point we all had killed eggs or dragons on our scrolls?

Edited by Mommy_Kitty

zheyrryhn 

Posted: Oct 27 2013, 11:53 AM

I am getting nowhere with the set game.

Does it even work? 

Yes, the game works well. You have to look at your options and think and admit that the options presented to you may not always come out a 3 set winner in which case you play, lose and play again. I have won at least 4 rounds today.

Tryagain, it's fun

I didn't make the fortune telling card show me anything, but I hope it will tomorrow. Friend got an avoid purple today fortune thing.

I'd love to see something other than the zombie dragon telling me to run in the cemetary.

I clicked on my old cemetary icon and got to see my Haunting in Aliset Inventory again. Kinda neat to see.

On one of the early posts someone said that he/she got a message that the zombie ran away, but not saying what was on the picture, and that is the only not scared by zombie message that is known.

But I`m wondering if the zombie is because at one point we all had killed eggs or dragons on our scrolls?

Can't be. I have no dead anythings on my scroll and all I'm getting is the zombie too.

Can't be. I have no dead anythings on my scroll and all I'm getting is the zombie too.

Don`t you have a zombie dragon on your scroll, or ever had a failed vampire bite?

Edited by Mommy_Kitty

Maybe we just got trolled and keep falling for it two days later.

Question Please: I do not wish to do such a thing, but I'd like to know how it can happen as I thought we were supposed to be caretakers. How is fortytwo able to have more than one hundred dead hathchlings from 10-5-2013 or so until now on his/her scroll. I didn't know you could get that many eggs or hatchlings during that period let alone kill them or allow them to die.

I am curious, not accusatory. Please get that.

Another question for the knowledgable. I bred my Halloween dragons. What should I have done to be able to keep more than one? Bred the things one at a time or in batches, so I could keep one and abandon the rest before bredding , keeping and then abandoning?

Thanks for the help with my holey knowledge

each time click the one you want to keep. the rest will auto abandon giving you room to breed the next one. If you try to breed first then select the keepers, you lose most of them because your scroll fills up and the later breeds all auto. So either pick as you breed or stagger the breedings with some space in between.

Question Please: I do not wish to do such a thing, but I'd like to know how it can happen as I thought we were supposed to be caretakers. How is fortytwo able to have more than one hundred dead hathchlings from 10-5-2013 or so until now on his/her scroll. I didn't know you could get that many eggs or hatchlings during that period let alone kill them or allow them to die.

It is possible by trading for hatchlings and letting them run out of time fogged. That way, they won't grow up. The less time the hatchlings have, the more you can accumulate in a short time given the limits of 21 growing things for a gold trophy.

All of my Halloween eggs hatched, so I'm nosing my way through the AP for 3 days and under eggs I need.

I love the Carnival. It was fun and the set game is irritating lol! Now waiting for my first 5 eggs to hatch(still a bronze trophy owner T.T) then to get a few more but save room for the 31st.

"The admin gives you his favor today, shine on you crazy diamond!"

LOLWUT.

Kinda wondering, if that was the only person seeing this, and right at the beginning of Carnival, if s/he possibly misread the message of ''Run away' to mean that the zombie did and posted that?

Was there anything else described as being different?

It is possible by trading for hatchlings and letting them run out of time fogged. That way, they won't grow up. The less time the hatchlings have, the more you can accumulate in a short time given the limits of 21 growing things for a gold trophy.

That's exactly how FortyTwo got his massive number of dead hatchies. If someone hadn't viewbombed the hatchies I was sending him as part of a trade, he'd have 11 more by now. LOL!

I'm preparing a wallpaper of the image =)

(don't use the one on site, it's so low quality =P )

When I have it ready it will be linked in the art post under TJ's original post ^^

I'm preparing a wallpaper of the image =)

(don't use the one on site, it's so low quality =P )

When I have it ready it will be linked in the art post under TJ's original post ^^

Excellent! smile.gif

Chiming in: I have never, in three days of visiting at various times, received any other message at the graveyard except the "oh no, a zombie dragon! Run!" - is there supposed to be another possible option? I'm really confused as to what, exactly, I'm supposed to be doing!

I have zero dead anythings, including undead, although I do have a couple Vampires.

Question Please: I do not wish to do such a thing, but I'd like to know how it can happen as I thought we were supposed to be caretakers.  How is fortytwo able to have more than one hundred dead hathchlings from 10-5-2013 or so until now on his/her scroll.   I didn't know you could get that many eggs or hatchlings during that period let alone kill them or allow them to die.

I'm really bad at keeping my dragons alive

Actually, let me just explain what I did: Since a few weeks back (about 7), I started collecting lots of promises of low time hatchlings (about 12 hours left). These hatchlings were then hidden and let to die out.

And well... this is the result of them. I actually got too many, I was supposed to stop at 200, but apparently I'm going to end up with like 230 - 240...

That's exactly how FortyTwo got his massive number of dead hatchies. If someone hadn't viewbombed the hatchies I was sending him as part of a trade, he'd have 11 more by now. LOL!

It's mostly people like you I have to thank for even making this possible. smile.gif

Edited by FortyTwo

Chiming in: I have never, in three days of visiting at various times, received any other message at the graveyard except the "oh no, a zombie dragon! Run!" - is there supposed to be another possible option? I'm really confused as to what, exactly, I'm supposed to be doing!

I have zero dead anythings, including undead, although I do have a couple Vampires.

That's all I've ever gotten too. Well aside from the first time I clicked it and it took me to the egg graveyard. Ever since though, zombie. Which is ok since I love the artwork for it. smile.gif

OMG I still haven't found all the treats! I need to hurry or I won't get them all!

I've got two left to collect. smile.gif

But don't panic, you have until the end of Halloween to finish...

I feel sorry for the deceased hatchlings and breeders of them. You can't keep 100+ tombstones, can you? Thanks for letting me know how it can be done.

Thanks to dragon Lady for letting me know for future Halloween breeding. Hopefully, I will remember for next year as all of my dragons are bred.

And well... this is the result of them. I actually got too many, I was supposed to stop at 200, but apparently I'm going to end up with like 230 - 240...

too many? I'd take them! lol j/k. I do love the zombie hatchy sprite. On a serious note, I may have to try that method next year. smile.gif