TJ09

2013-10-25 - Halloween Carnival

Ugh. Forgot to see my fortune last 26th when there was a service downtime. dry.gif

"Someone is thinking about you right now." D'aww, thanks. Unless it's in a creepy way... o_O

I think until October 31st, 2013, 23.59.

Huh... I just bred my Black Marrows, maybe that's all I'm gonna breed this year.

I havent found anymore treats i have 7 whole rows and 3 in my 8th row how many rows of treats are there suppose to be? I'm not able to give a screen shot of it I'm on my iPod.

Got the "Your lucky number is 15. Have that many children" message again... look, lady, I'm still working on my first. Don't pressure me. laugh.gif

She's just encouraging you!

tongue.gif

I havent found anymore treats i have 7 whole rows and 3 in my 8th row how many rows of treats are there suppose to be? I'm not able to give a screen shot of it I'm on my iPod.

There are 45. 7 row of 6, plus 3 in the last row.

"Your lucky number is 15. Have that many children."

andwhereagaindidyouheariwasagirl

Have to wonder if each day there's a "most common message" setting for the fortune giveouts... >_>; Seeing as I see a certain message the most each day on this thread... notsureifthatisjustme

Wooo 45 Trick or Treats~ =D

Edited by Kira-san

Press the Home button and then the Sleep/Wake/Lock/Power button.

There are supposed to be 45. You've got all the treats. wink.gif

(There are six treats in each row. 6x7=42+3 in the 8th row=45.)

Jeez, first DragHatch goes and now Jameia...

Good thing there are others out there... I will miss them, though...

I grabbed 7 late yesterday from the AP, commons, and one has hatched and most of the others are cracking... all hatched by the 31st. And enough of my hatchies will have matured by then as well, leaving me room for new Halloweens...

THANK YOU for the information, Inugami... DragHatch is back... YAY!

Edited by Husky51

There are 45. 7 row of 6, plus 3 in the last row.

That's a relief I thought at one point someone said there were 99 his year.

Jeez, first DragHatch goes and now Jameia...

Good thing there are others out there... I will miss them, though...

I grabbed 7 late yesterday from the AP, commons, and one has hatched and most of the others are cracking... all hatched by the 31st. And enough of my hatchies will have matured by then as well, leaving me room for new Halloweens...

DragHatch is back

Saw my fortune for today and it is regarding my Magi Dragons in that they are a bit peckish??? Told me to feed them a nice corndog???? Right how in blazes do I do that??? biggrin.gif

I myself have been hankering for one even a regular hotdog but can't have one due to this diet I am on. May do so before I start on it again. smile.gif HAH may have to eat one for them.

Edited by LuvDragons

Poor AP-common eggies...they're at less than 3 days, and probably not going to make it because of all the people grabbing holiday eggs...

That or are they going to be resurrected as zombies? dun-dun-dunnn!

But, yes, it makes me sad too.

Finally just got all the treats - though I didn't realize it at first and sat there going, "Wait... it's been way more than 10 minutes. What gives?" laugh.gif

You have no idea how happy I am that Pocky sticks are in my treat bag. And whatever that evil-eyed little bat is nomming on... well, I won't be tasting any of it, no matter how adorable the bat is. Beautiful work, spriters. :3

"Beware the Jabberwock, my child. The claws that bite and teeth that catch!"

Jabberwock, what the heck is that?

"Beware the Jabberwock, my child. The claws that bite and teeth that catch!"

Jabberwock, what the heck is that?

It's a creature from the world of Alice in Wonderland.

What I find funny is that here I am about to go home and make some ramen soup to eat and I get a Cavern Lurker with a parent named after Ramen. xd.png

My latest prediction from Zena is:

"You should expect a windfall within two weeks. Keep your eyes open for happy oppertunities."

Edited by Syiren

"Hide your eggs in the coming days-there may be many clicks but few views."

blink.gif

It's a creature from the world of Alice in Wonderland.

What I find funny is that here I am about to go home and make some ramen soup to eat and I get a Cavern Lurker with a parent named after Ramen. xd.png

My latest prediction from Zena is:

"You should expect a windfall within two weeks. Keep your eyes open for happy oppertunities."

Thanks for info.

Zena says 6 is my lucky number (I always thought it was 7).

I think there's nothing but Zombie in the Corn Maze, because there's only one way to exit. So what's the point of retrying? Or did anyone get anything else?