TJ09

2013-10-25 - Halloween Carnival

It's not that I am afraid of moths, just that I don't like it when anything flies into or near my face, be it gnats, moths, birds, bullets, nothing.

As for bugs as treats, why not, this is the scary season, go for

it..... lol

you should try a moth on your face on a motorcycle going 60Ks

I had to ride like that for about 20 mins before it left

how'd you get the badge?? i just made it completely through the maze after 40 minutes of furious mousing and i got "hooray blah blah blah continue blah blah and slammed into a zombie dragon... i've gone through ALL the sections never came up with anything. when it says visit shop it takes me to the treat bag? do you have to have a certain item to finish the cemetary like we had to hunt the items for haunted house and haunted woods and they helped along the way?

If you look at their scroll you'll see that they have the normal treat-or-treating badge. You don't get anything extra with the Carnival (as of yet).

Poor AP-common eggies...they're at less than 3 days, and probably not going to make it because of all the people grabbing holiday eggs...

I don't mean this as a harsh comment but I find that putting a low-time egg into several ERs to hatch is very slow. I'd pick up more AP eggs if I knew they would hatch quicker. D:

On a separate note: Is the path for the maze always the same each time you do it?

On a separate note: Is the path for the maze always the same each time you do it?

It seems like it, the one path will be the one out and no others so far, would be fun if it changed with something special at the end on Halloween.

If you look at their scroll you'll see that they have the normal treat-or-treating badge. You don't get anything extra with the Carnival (as of yet).

I don't mean this as a harsh comment but I find that putting a low-time egg into several ERs to hatch is very slow. I'd pick up more AP eggs if I knew they would hatch quicker. D:

Losing Jaemeia, which was a fabulous ER site, really sucks, but Soti was spending (I think it was) $200 a month keeping them open, and most of us have no money to contribute...

I'd have taken some common ER eggs myself last night if we'd still had it, but ERing is just going to take longer now, unfortunately.

Edit: The Typo Queen also had to make an addition.

Edited by Syphoneira

so theres actually nothing in the graveyard? *frowns rereading intro* idk it seems to be hinting at something. like a treat being used? "checking out the resting place of a loved one? check out the shop you're sure to find the perfect item to lay at the tombstone" it says something similar. so either coinky dink or just an annoying obvious hint as you click on shop and it takes you the trick or treat section

Well, expect it to explode again on Halloween I still haven't breed my Shadow Walker checkers, my CB cavern lurkers, or my checker black marrows yet.

Twimm, they flood the day of Halloween and then drop randomly a couple of days following.

They do not drop randomly, not the Halloween ones. Like someone said earlier, Halloweens only drop starting midnight of October 31st until midnight of November 1st.

so theres actually nothing in the graveyard? *frowns rereading intro* idk it seems to be hinting at something. like a treat being used? "checking out the resting place of a loved one? check out the shop you're sure to find the perfect item to lay at the tombstone" it says something similar. so either coinky dink or just an annoying obvious hint as you click on shop and it takes you the trick or treat section

Maybe something will show up later?

how'd you get the badge?? i just made it completely through the maze after 40 minutes of furious mousing and i got "hooray blah blah blah continue blah blah and slammed into a zombie dragon... i've gone through ALL the sections never came up with anything. when it says visit shop it takes me to the treat bag? do you have to have a certain item to finish the cemetary like we had to hunt the items for haunted house and haunted woods and they helped along the way?

Furious mousing... I love it!

Yay! Some of my halloweens hatched.

Edited by FortyTwo

"Call up a friend or love, today is a day for strengthening relationships with those you care about."

awwwwwww /instantly runs to spam that important-someone with SMS flood, fun.

I got the "Your lucky number is 15. Have that many children." two days in a row and was starting to worry xd.png but now I got the rewritten Jabberwocky two days in a row. biggrin.gif

"Beware the Jabberwock, my child.

The claws that bite and teeth that catch."

Zena told me, "Beware the Jabberwock, my child. The claws that bite and teeth that catch!"

The one single breeding pair I needed, I forgot to breed together. I knew there was a reason one of my Lurker males didn't already have a mate, a reason why there was no pretty little number lined up and ready in his breesing queue. But I ignored my feelings, and right in my breeding memos.when I checked a little latee, "Breed male Lurker to '09 Val, DON'T FORGET!!!"

Oh well, next year.

*keeps redoing maze* theres something at the graveyard. theres something at the graveyard.... MUST FIND OUT --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*head hits computer* after multiple wins on the maze. still nothing but running from zombies *cries*

I keep getting the Zombie as well and have to run xd.png

I've decided that is my fate. I die blink.gif

*keeps redoing maze* theres something at the graveyard. theres something at the graveyard.... MUST FIND OUT --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*head hits computer* after multiple wins on the maze. still nothing but running from zombies *cries*

You already found the zombie, I wouldn't call that "nothing". laugh.gif

holiday breeding is now completely done. Congrats, whoever got my dragons' eggs. I hope my new eggs hatch in time...otherwise I will have exactly ONE spot open for new halloween drops...>.>

Got all 45! Hopefully there will be more tricks and treats to come. Thank you TJ and all the creative and talented artists, writers and spriters. :3

How do I get to the carnival?

There is a link at the top of your scroll page.

Got all 45! Hopefully there will be more tricks and treats to come. Thank you TJ and all the creative and talented artists, writers and spriters. :3

I'd like to have more too/

I'd like to have more too/

You know what? Last night I had a dream including TJ announcing more trick-or-treat items and more Halloween games, and we went to get the treats.

Happy getting closer to Halloween! I keep forgetting about collecting the goodies! That's my mission for today. I'm really excited for the new dragons too. The Halloween ones tend to be up there on my favorite list.

What will the new egg be?

We won't know until Halloween! wink.gif

Got the "Your lucky number is 15. Have that many children" message again... look, lady, I'm still working on my first. Don't pressure me. laugh.gif

Still haven't had time to gather all the treats! Getting closer, though. I love the grumpy little spiders and the lovely magical goblets and the kitties... and the derpy ghost. Really love the derpy ghost.