TJ09

2013-10-25 - Halloween Carnival

Oh boy, my challenge this year is definitely going to be getting a female Zombie!

All the dragons I'm trying to kill keep dodging the attack! On top of that, I've only 2 chances to try as I forgot a failed Vampire bite takes a kill slot sad.gif

That, and remembering to breed my final Halloween Dragon. One of my Cave Lurkers is on cool-down due to me breeding him to give someone a Shimmer-scale egg before all this started.

Ugh, it figures I had some rare eggs on my scroll when the Halloween breeding season starts. If they weren't Silver, Gold and a Trio then I probably would have AP'd them. But I need all of them for projects.

*shakes fist* Lady Luck, Why U so mean!

Does anyone know if the dragons on our scrolls are going to dress up this year like they did last year?

Edited by Syiren

Oh boy, my challenge this year is definitely going to be getting a female Zombie!

All the dragons I'm trying to kill keep dodging the attack! On top of that, I've only 2 chances to try as I forgot a failed Vampire bite takes a kill slot sad.gif

That, and remembering to breed my final Halloween Dragon. One of my Cave Lurkers is on cool-down due to me breeding him to give someone a Shimmer-scale egg before all this started.

Are you me? I haven't been able to kill even ONE male :/

Ugh, it figures I had some rare eggs on my scroll when the Halloween breeding season starts. If they weren't Silver, Gold and a Trio then I probably would have AP'd them. But I need all of them for projects.

Does anyone know if the dragons on our scrolls are going to dress up this year like they did last year?

It kind of surprises me what people AP during release drops. The last one, I caught a few rares of the AP but then again you might when the gamble if the new releases turn out to be rares.

I just wonder what the Halloweens will look like this year. We have a ghost, a pumpkin, vampires, things wedged into corners, cannibals focused on sucking marrow out of bones, any guesses?

Why my eggs so dang stubborn...

I've got some very pretty dragons from the AP, thank you so much breeders!

I keep seeing people say "There is no badge..."

Wierd. Cause I got one....it's a carnival tent.

user posted image

Edited by Riverwillows

WOOO! Just got my first.... What are they called? Err... The things that are like badges but you click on them and then they go in your jack-o-lantern? O.o

I'm sure you no what I'm talking about...

Anyways, it was a WOLF!

Love it! It's so cool! I'm so excited to find the rest!

Great job Spriters!

(Is that what their called? Sprites? )

I keep seeing people say "There is no badge..."

Wierd. Cause I got one....it's a carnival tent.

user posted image

Um, what badge? I must be visiting the same places in the carnival because the link is still at the top of my scroll. I've already been to the graveyard so I must be missing something.

EDIT: Oh that badge. I have that one.

Edited by Spyridon

I actually saw someone abandon a Blusang, I was surprised, would've grabbed it if I wasn't after the Halloween dragons. Though it might have been someone with a few of them already.

It kind of surprises me what people AP during release drops. The last one, I caught a few rares of the AP but then again you might when the gamble if the new releases turn out to be rares.

I just wonder what the Halloweens will look like this year. We have a ghost, a pumpkin, vampires, things wedged into corners, cannibals focused on sucking marrow out of bones, any guesses?

This is true, My three eggs should hatch within the next two days so I'll keep those open for the big release. Too bad it's on a Thursday though, that's my busiest day, but I'll get some. I can always stop by the library after I finish with my errands. They have a super fast connection. happy.gif

Well, we could get a Werewolf, or perhaps Frankenstein, maybe even a Mummy. There are some good monsters out there that get overlooked so easily. Like the thing from the bog or the slime monster.

The little images that you click on, that go into your pumpkin basket are called "treats". The badge you get for participating is in your badge lineup on your scroll, and it's a circus tent.

There are no rewards for any of the games or events in the carnival, just fun.

We will get eggs dropped for 24 hours on Halloween, starting at midnight Cave time.

Are you me? I haven't been able to kill even ONE male :/

I got my Male last year - but failed on getting a female, so this year - I have to try for it.

What makes it a bit harder is that, I want the Zombie to have been the same breed as my Male (Horse).

However, it seems my luck has changed - as I was *finally* able to kill 2 Adult female horses - so I've got two chances at getting my female!

I'm trying to remember what zombies I have... just i had 2 males, 2 females and a hatchling... or it might of been one of each...

...I haven't seen my zombies in 2 years. >_>

My fortune was "Never tickle a sleeping dragon." so I can't mess with my Pillows?

This was a surprise. Played the game set and got a set. Yay, Visited the fortune dragon but didn't get any saying with mine just a card with a symbol on it. Visited the corn maze twice and ran away from that bad dragon biggrin.gif

Been collecting treats too. Have 24 so far. So if one doesn't get them all in the first day will they appear until you do??? Didn't get many last year due to my time being limited on the computer.

So much fun especially when your b-day is on the 23rd and Halloween is 8 days after that. Remember one year I had everybody come in costumes to celebrate it.

Uhhmm guys?! I moved over the pumpkin basket (not clicking) and it said '2010 Trick-or-Treat'.... I mean, it's 2013.

I've been playing DC since '09. I have 0 zombies. Do I qualify for a DC record yet?

No, this year's eggs will not begin to drop until just after midnight at the start of Halloween (Oct. 31). Older Halloween dragons are being bred now and showing up in the abandoned pile.

Thank you, very helpful. smile.gif

The pumpkin basket originally came out in 2010..it stores all the treats now from every year...

I've been playing DC since '09. I have 0 zombies. Do I qualify for a DC record yet?

nope, got ya beat... I've been here since April '09 and no Zombies...

nope, got ya beat... I've been here since April '09 and no Zombies...

We need to get listed.

Visited the fortune dragon but didn't get any saying with mine just a card with a symbol on it.

Click it to turn it over and reveal your fortune. smile.gif