TJ09

2013-10-25 - Halloween Carnival

I think the Tent Badge is earned after you make it through the Corn Maze.

I got it after finding the first trick or treat icon.

Does anyone know how long the timer is for the ToTing?

WB

Mine seem to be appearing between 8 and 12 minutes apart.

I am beginning to wonder if the Treat drops are random timed?

I just found another treat, and it has only been 8 minutes since I picked up my last one (1:04, and was 1:12 when I got the latest one). Before this though I was seeing them at 10-15 minute intervals.

Ahh okay. I'll try for 12 mins. Thank you Ruby ^^ and Danger ToT= Trick or treating xd.png

WB

Good afternoon everyone! I went to sleep at 4 AM Argentina and woke up at 1 PM xd.png but I'm back now tongue.gif

Awesome treat, TJ and all the spriters! Thank you!

I love the 'freaky' minty with wings. smile.gif

Awesome treat, TJ and all the spriters! Thank you!

I love the 'freaky' minty with wings. smile.gif

I like that one as well. It's so cute with the wings.

I kinda wish Mints had wings, even if they couldn't fly hehe. they'd be sooo adorable!!!

*squee* Bred my first Shadow Walker ever! Had to fog it though since it already started getting views.

Member guys! don't let your Halloween eggs get sick! fog 'em for safety for at least 12-24 hrs if you start getting a ton of views on 'em.

I'm not too worried about my halloween dragons.... I lost my prettiest tinsel ever. It was fine when i went to sleep woke up and the thing is dead sad.gif one of my cuzs was watching it on their account in exchange for a new egg since their busy halloween

Well it seems I won't be able to breed anything but Marrows this year for myself. I don't nearly have enough room for anything else with all the lineages I have going on. >.<

I suspect this is going to be a big problem in another year or two....

I just got such a cute spider in the Trick or Treat. *swoons* And I have lots of Marrow eggs *swoons more* :3

Yay, Halloween! biggrin.gif Thanks for a fun event we can always look forward to!

~Feathers

Can you only breed halloween Dragons on the halloween event?

You can only breed them to get Halloween eggs during the time of the event. You can breed them all year long with non-holiday dragons and get an egg of the mate's breed.

You can only breed them to get Halloween eggs during the time of the event. You can breed them all year long with non-holiday dragons and get an egg of the mate's breed.

This means you can't breed example: Pumpkin x Pumpkin when there is no halloween event?

Does the maze have any other surprises besides dead ends and an eventual exit at the graveyard?

Well it seems I won't be able to breed anything but Marrows this year for myself. I don't nearly have enough room for anything else with all the lineages I have going on. >.<

I suspect this is going to be a big problem in another year or two....

I already have this problem with Shadow Walkers. Too many pretty things I want to breed, not enough time and scroll room to get them hatched by Halloween.

*eyes TJ, considering*

Hey, does anyone know how many treats there are this year? Hoping to be able to get 'em all before the event is done. ^^

~Feathers

This means you can't breed example: Pumpkin x Pumpkin when there is no halloween event?

If memory serves - breeding two holiday dragons together outside of their season will always result in a refusal (I could be wrong, as I've never tried)

So Pumpkin x Pumpkin in September (out of season) = refusal

Pumpkin x Dark Myst Pygmy in September = Dark Myst egg or no egg

Edited by ShorahNagi

OMG !! OMG !! *bounce* /glee *bounce* *SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!*

THIS IS SO MUCH FUN!! biggrin.gif I <3 the little pop-up trick or treats, I <3 all the different dragons I've never seen before, I LOVE!! <3 the story line of the Carnival!!

When I took my hiatus after my husband died (just didn't have the heart to do much of ... anything) in 2009, there hadn't been these kinds of events. biggrin.gif THANK YOU TJ and Dragon Cave Community! This is just plain extraordinary ! biggrin.gif and quite delightful!!

Back to Story Time. Aquamarine Serafine and Beryl Mint Chalcedony are working together to make a song of this event.

>^,,^<