TJ09

2013-10-25 - Halloween Carnival

Yay Halloween. Locked with pretty bred eggs and hunting for trick or treat items while perusing the carnival. I loved the house of marvels. Such fun laugh.gif

Oh wow it started! Now I have to catch the last eggs from the halloween breeds I have to freeze. biggrin.gif I don`t like to do it with CB`s.

-spam removed- Edited by rubyshoes

blink.gif Does it mean anything when your daily fortune is blank?

Tsk tsk tsk... Doesn't sound good. unsure.gifxd.png

Why players kill them? :C sad.gif

A lot of the eggs in the grave yard are from getting sick... people caught the new ones and put tehm up on click sites or stuff and they died

edited:

Looks like 45 is the limit for now. They might add more later, though. No one knows yet smile.gif

I've only been able to find like 5...

Edited by rubyshoes

Oh, is that when? I guess I just didn't notice it until after I cleared the maze.

You get the badge as soon as you've visited the carnival for the first time. You don't need to collect a treat or visit one of the mini events at the carnival. wink.gif (I tested it before I collected anything)

A BIG thank you to all the artists, writers and of course TJ for these wonderful Halloween events! I love it! wub.gif

Edited by Nyastara

My fourtune was: Do not cross at the corner tomorrow. There's a dead bird there and you don't want to step in it.

The mods have said that asking and offering is not to be made in this forum...

===========================

As for all the tombstones in the 'graveyard'...

If I remember it correctly, if you purposely KILL one of your hatchlings and then try to REVIVE it, if you're successful, you get a Zombie otherwise you just get a tombstone. And I think that you can only try 5 times and then a cooling off period.

If I am wrong on any of this, someone please correct me.

I didn't collect Zombie Fodder this year.

I know have two chalices. One fills with a dark liquid and the other one fills with a white liquid... Curious...

Edited by Husky51

Why players kill them? :C sad.gif

I bred 2 of my Halloweens and someone already killed on my children's eggs! Not even an hour old.

They really need a bawling emoticon on here.

Edited by Spyridon

blink.gif Does it mean anything when your daily fortune is blank?

Don't start any long books tongue.gif

I have to admit, I was biting messy halloweens because vampires are a halloween dragon as well! So, uh, sorry if the one failbite was yours.

Edited by platedlizard

My fourtune was: Do not cross at the corner tomorrow. There's a dead bird there and you don't want to step in it.

Mine was "An egg incubated is a day saved"

She really is psychic. I had just used my last incubator right before the event started. A short time are that I saw a howling wolf on my scroll and knew then that the Halloween event had started.

I know that it is a little late, Spyridon, but it has been said throughout the forum and before that with the Halloweens you should fog them for the first 12-24 hours... This is to prevent overclicking from others...

Don't start any long books tongue.gif

I have to admit, I was biting messy halloweens because vampires are a halloween dragon as well! So, uh, sorry if the one failbite was yours.

Usually I bite Caveborns since someone might want that failed bite lineaged dragon. I don't breed vamps, have the most rotten luck with them.

The mods have said that asking and offering is not to be made in this forum...

===========================

As for all the tombstones in the 'graveyard'...

If I remember it correctly, if you purposely KILL one of your hatchlings and then try to REVIVE it, if you're successful, you get a Zombie otherwise you just get a tombstone. And I think that you can only try 5 times and then a cooling off period.

If I am wrong on any of this, someone please correct me.

I didn't collect Zombie Fodder this year.

I know have two chalices. One fills with a dark liquid and the other one fills with a white liquid... Curious...

Right. You can also starve hatchies to death by fogging them. They can't grow while fogged and will die, which allows you to revive a whole bunch on Halloween. One person I know is going to try over 60 hatchies this year

I know that it is a little late, Spyridon, but it has been said throughout the forum and before that with the Halloweens you should fog them for the first 12-24 hours... This is to prevent overclicking from others...

I wasn't the one that killed it. It was an extra egg from an IOU breeding so I dumped them to the AP. Found that out last year when my 2nd Gen Shadow Walkers were killed. I learned! tongue.gif