TJ09

2013-10-25 - Halloween Carnival

ooooh that last treat I snagged is so COOOL!!! Black cat morphs into dragon, turns green and flies. Neato!!!!!!!!

I like the Pocky treat best so far.

Finally Halloween events! Always the best, can't wait to see the new event dragon on the 31th ^__^

Uhhmm guys?! I moved over the pumpkin basket (not clicking) and it said '2010 Trick-or-Treat'.... I mean, it's 2013.

2010 was the year Trick or Treat started, and when the baskets were first released (hence the 2010 commemoration date regardless o when you got your scroll) - and it holds all the past treats.

*And so far, my favorite treat is the Goldfish bag (followed by the skull - I like collecting skulls)

Edited by ShorahNagi

What involves making a zombie? I feel guilty even biting an egg -.-

You have to kill an adult dragon or a hatchling and use the resurrect action on Halloween.

What involves making a zombie? I feel guilty even biting an egg -.-

Kill a dragon, then use the "revive" option. If you are lucky, it will turn into a Zombie.

http://dragcave.wikia.com/wiki/Undead_Dragon

Edited by Riverwillows

I like the Pocky treat best so far.

I got a kick out of that one too. xd.png

Looking at my custom sort page, I have three zombies. 1 of each and a hatchling. and they're sitting in the middle of my shallow water dragons. huh.

Edited by Crobat

So far my favorite treat is the black cat under the purple hat. The little ghost dragon is a close runner up. Last year it was between the glow stick and the Pumpkin Dragon.

Ah, whoops, I'm late to the party! xd.png Almost forget it's getting this close to Halloween lD Happy Dc Halloween guys!

"Eat well, sleep well, and laugh often. You're starting to look a little worse for wear"

...how the hell? I've just finished a long, hard week at work o___o

My fortune: Your lucky number is 15, have that many children. .____________.

Can't be as bad as mine telling me to have 15 children...I'm almost 50!! lol.....