TJ09

2013-10-25 - Halloween Carnival

Hey, does anyone know how many treats there are this year? Hoping to be able to get 'em all before the event is done. ^^

~Feathers

45 treats currently is the total I believe smile.gif One player confirmed that much, I haven't seen anyone else confirm a higher number.

Hey! I think TJ should be let us get the previous tricks or treats, for the people didn't were in the last halloween... i think...

Sorry for the bad english >.<

I finally made it through the maze, though I have no idea how, so I can't give you a map. :-)

45 treats currently is the total I believe smile.gif One player confirmed that much, I haven't seen anyone else confirm a higher number.

Thanks! And other than the 10-15 minute treats, is there anything to collect (in the vein of the inventory sprites you got for doing the "Haunting in Aliset" or "Haunted House" stories in years past)?

~Feathers

One question: Are Halloween eggs showing up at the cave, or not yet? And if so, where?

One question: Are Halloween eggs showing up at the cave, or not yet? And if so, where?

No, this year's eggs will not begin to drop until just after midnight at the start of Halloween (Oct. 31). Older Halloween dragons are being bred now and showing up in the abandoned pile.

I already have this problem with Shadow Walkers. Too many pretty things I want to breed, not enough time and scroll room to get them hatched by Halloween.

*eyes TJ, considering*

I know I'm going to be short on a few lines this year, though that's mostly because I'm terrible at planning.

Next year I'm screwed. It's going to suck having to pick and choose which lines I want to continue.

There either needs to be an extended breeding time or extra slots for Halloween breeds only. Methinks I'm going to have to make a suggestion thread soon... (unless there is one and I missed it...)

It tells me I've made it through the maze but I haven't seen anything like others have - any light on that, anyone?

Thanks! And other than the 10-15 minute treats, is there anything to collect (in the vein of the inventory sprites you got for doing the "Haunting in Aliset" or "Haunted House" stories in years past)?

~Feathers

As far as I know the only other thing you get is the Carnval Tent Badge on your Scroll once you've cleared the Maze smile.gif

Yep, I thought I had things all planned out... but you know what happens to plans! So I'm revamping breeding plans as I go & postponing stuff 'till next year, which will probably be just as bad!

It tells me I've made it through the maze but I haven't seen anything like others have - any light on that, anyone?

Once you clear the maze you should get the Zombie Dragon that forces you to Run Away, and then you will see a little Carnival Tent badge on your scroll. That's it.

Once you clear the maze you should get the Zombie Dragon that forces you to Run Away, and then you will see a little Carnival Tent badge on your scroll. That's it.

Thanks for that. I got the tent badge a different way - I thought I was missing something!

I saw the carnival tent badge on my scroll before completing the maze. I had already done a few things in the carnival first before it appeared, though.

Whoo, finally! I'm not sure what the "shop" is for, but I'm excited about all of this stuff! My favourite holiday. Thanks Tj!

I saw the carnival tent badge on my scroll before completing the maze. I had already done a few things in the carnival first before it appeared, though.

Oh, really? I know I went through the Marvels hall and the Story Booth first, but I didn't notice the Badge until after the Maze. Maybe it's one of those that actually gets the badge?

You get the tent as soon as you get a Treat. :\

Got all my lineage breeding done. Now to wait for someone to come online and see if they need anything, then time to flood the AP.

Wow, I'm having so much fun! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif I love the Barefoot Dino and the Bearded Lady. The Stripe Sisters are adorable, too. I wish I coud adopt them! They woud look awesome in lineages. My favourite story is the First Bite, even though it's really sad. I think I'll think twice in the future before biting eggs.

The corn maze and the set game are fun too, but they are a bit short and simple for me. I can't wait to view my fortune tomorrow. ^^

I love the event so far! cool.gif

Yay! First Halloween so far and I've been waiting for it! biggrin.gif I was up for the first few hours so I got lucky and already have most things done. ninja.gif

Satisfaction of knowing you beat it and I still haven't xd.png

No, but seriously. No actual reward, it's just for fun smile.gif

I ve had 3 rounds of the game that I couldnt beat-and lots that I won

Once because I misclicked and couldnt unclick

Once because I had 2 of the same color

Once because I selected the a critical card for my first set when I shouldve saved it for the 3rd

Its strategic game. smile.gif lots of good fun

May I add a request if we there was a way for our fortune cards to go to our scroll?

I dont want to check my fortune again because I like mine - "I believe in Sherlock Holmes"

You get the tent as soon as you get a Treat. :\

Oh, is that when? I guess I just didn't notice it until after I cleared the maze.

I went to the house and storybooth first and it was there when I went back to my scroll.