TJ09

2013-10-25 - Halloween Carnival

Ok, I've colected 45 Trick or Treat. Haven't seen any in the last 30 minutes. Anyone have more?

I'm really lovin' the Set Game so far, ha ha! I didn't think I'd enjoy it so much, honestly! X'D

It's nice seeing so many Halloweens in the AP! People are really breeding them this year and that makes me happy.

Though, this year was a bit of a reminder that I need to plan out better. Like, way better. Argh, so many lineage ideas that I could've gone with~!

Woohoo! YEAH! My favorite holiday and now I can be around to celebrate it here too! I love the Halloween dragons too <3 Happy Halloween everybody!

Phantastic laugh.gif

It's a little time-consuming and difficult but so amazing and I love it.

Thank you very much.

Ok, I've colected 45 Trick or Treat. Haven't seen any in the last 30 minutes. Anyone have more?

Looks like 45 is the limit for now. They might add more later, though. No one knows yet smile.gif

It's possible they'll add more. I'm not hunting down treats though, due to what happened last year/Easter. -.-

It's possible they'll add more. I'm not hunting down treats though, due to what happened last year/Easter. -.-

What happened then? Something bad?

ohmy.gif what happened?

What happened then? Something bad?

A glitch happened and a 5 hour chunk of treat/Easter-egg obtaining [cant recall which] was wiped out. We were given extra time, but due to staying up just to get them i was quite happy and had logged off for the night. So i had a full set, and now i dont. Forever. =___= my goal was to have a complete set for every year, and because of this, i cant. So i dont care anymore.

A glitch happened and a 5 hour chunk of treat/Easter-egg obtaining [cant recall which] was wiped out. We were given extra time, but due to staying up just to get them i was quite happy and had logged off for the night. So i had a full set, and now i dont. Forever. =___= my goal was to have a complete set for every year, and because of this, i cant. So i dont care anymore.

sad.gif *offers candy* I am s ]o sorry, that sucks! I think I recall this now ... but I was working last year so the glitch didn't effect me, which is why I didn't remember it right away I bet.

So sad :''( sad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gif

You should have the badge at the top of your scroll, and there is also the trick or treat to continue adding to your pumpkin, same as last year. The new divider between last years and this year's treats is very nice, too.

Edited because of coffee-deficiency. blink.gif

Is that what that graveyard scene is? That's pretty kool-lookin' I half expected to see a shadow walker hidden in the fog, but those little Pigmys are cute.

45 treats collected so I guess I'm done (unless we get lucky and more get added smile.gif ).

Ah, don't feel that way, Whitefire, It wasn't through any lack on your part, it was a glitch, maybe because of hurricane Sandy even. You did the best you could and, to my way of thinking, that was all you could do...

I had one year of not being able to collect all the Easter eggs because of work, but I still enjoy the heck out of the Cave and its events...

And I just got a skull!!!

So far, this event is awesome! -removed, please don't request dragons in this thread-

Edited by rubyshoes

My gosh! I didn't realize that happened. I never got a glitch on my end. I wish I could give you some of the ones I have since I got a good set. I don't think it's complete though. I got a total of 41 last year.

So far this year I have 18.

Oh wow; I wasn't available to hunt treats for Easter. So I'm not really that into treat collecting. (plus I kinda didn't collect all of Halloween '10 either). I would be furious too if a glitch had prevented me from collecting them all.

I mean, if I have the time I'll collect all the treats. I have the ACT tomorrow, so that's kind of an obstacle. Plus I have a full day Sunday. A term paper due Tuesday... I don't know yet. I'll do my best.

I just went through and bred a bunch of lovelies to the AP! I bred several 2G Lurkers, Marrows, and Shadow Walkers, some EG PB Shadow Walkers, and a few EG Pumpkin Checker things. smile.gif I hope people find and love them.

I also forgot about an IOU I had, so my plans are slightly behind. =_= But all my new babies SHOULD be hatched by the release so that I can get everything in order. (if the IOU is picked up shortly).

I also loved the game. It was fun. I wish we could collect stuff in it though!

I have now 45 Trick'R'Treats.

*Edit* Maybe there's more to collect, my pumpkin thing is not full yet!

Edited by DangerDragon