TJ09

2013-10-25 - Halloween Carnival

The new dragon's release is on October 31st?

Edited by -Eris-

I finally got a set on the card game!

Just dead ends with the maze though, although I have been chased out twice by the zombie.

If you got the Zombie, you reached the end smile.gif

edited to add:

The new dragon's release is on October 31st?

That is correct smile.gif Past year dragons are breeding now, but the new dragon will be released ON the 31st.

Edited by rubyshoes

-removed, added to post above this one- please don't double post- Edited by rubyshoes

Please don't offer to or ask for someone to catch eggs/hatchlings for you on the forum Edited by rubyshoes

I got a rather nice fortune: "Call up a friend or love, today is a day for strengthening relationships with those you care about."

I love the event so far. I am still having trouble catching the old Halloween breeds but I have a whole week time so I am not troubling myself over such trifle things tongue.gif

"Avoid the color purple at all costs tomorrow. Your life may depend on it." blink.gif

Why, please tell me more, most honourable Esmeralda!

I just want to hug this poor Nebula, that guy makes me feel kind of sad.

I love the new banner on the trick or treat page! I like all the artwork that people put so much effort into, but that banner is awesome.

Why thank you. I'm glad you like it. <3

"Avoid that sketchy albino dragon at all costs. He eats hands."

....... Uh... ok.

Aw crap it's on a thursday, I have school and work that day D:

Well, I've won set, done everything and completed the maze. I didn't get a single prize or anything like last year... have I done something wrong xd.png?

Sorry to ask this, but where will the halloween dragons be? How do I catch them. Sorry, I'm kinda new. rolleyes.gif

Right now you can find lineaged dragons of past years' Halloweens in the AP. There are also people trading/giving eggs out in the forum. The new Halloween breed will not be released until October 31st.

Also, sorry to ask more questions, what do the animated things mean? What do they do? Thank you.

They are just collectibles. They don't do anything, but they're fun to find. smile.gif

Well, I've won set, done everything and completed the maze. I didn't get a single prize or anything like last year... have I done something wrong xd.png?

You should have the badge at the top of your scroll, and there is also the trick or treat to continue adding to your pumpkin, same as last year. The new divider between last years and this year's treats is very nice, too.

Edited because of coffee-deficiency. blink.gif

Edited by dragongrrl

You should have the badge at the top of your scroll, and there is also the trick or treat to continue addimg to your pumpkin, same as last year. The new divider between last years and this year's treats is very nice, too.

I won the card game and got nothing!

That's because there isn't a prize for the Set Game; it's strictly for fun smile.gif

Your magi dragons are a bit peckish. Perhaps they need a nice corndog.

My poor darlings... sad.gif

What fun this is. smile.gif

I haven't gotten anything from my wins at Set, but I do have the new Carnival Tent on the top of my scroll, along with my trophy and past event badges.

I think the Tent Badge is earned after you make it through the Corn Maze.

You should have the badge at the top of your scroll, and there is also the trick or treat to continue adding to your pumpkin, same as last year. The new divider between last years and this year's treats is very nice, too.

Ohhh, I had forgotten the badges! There it is biggrin.gif! Thanks!