dustpuppy

The Lovely Commons Project

Great! Do you need any help? All of my projects are on hold...

I need 3 more tea, 3 pink, 3 purples. But I'll do that myself I believe, since I'm about to be egg locked. About to breed my established Tea and Purple pair so my last slot will be gone.

If I need help later I'll ask, thanks though.

EDIT: Those numbers are off, don't listen to me, but its pretty much the same.

Edited by Razzyy

They sort by twister, which was their original placeholder name. The images were saved as twister, so even though birdz sent them in as nhiostrifes, they were coded as twisters. Birdz asked TJ to change it, but I guess he either didn't find it a big deal or once it's done it's not worth it to change it.

~

I really want to do something with wyverns and thinking fever x nhio for part but I can't decide on the other part. I need to get my butt in gear and get some more lineages done before adding more, though! x3

Ah, thanks for clearing that up. :) And for the other half of a wyvern project, maybe Hellfire x Nhio?

Tried to start that new project (I really ought to finish more in-progress lineages before starting on the new ones, but oh well. XD), but one of the pairs refused. -_- Luckily I have another Daydream that I can try with that fussy Fever next week.

Ah, thanks for clearing that up. smile.gif And for the other half of a wyvern project, maybe Hellfire x Nhio?

Maybe. I was hoping for something more twisty/slim like the nhio and fever are. I'm picky. xP I kind of like the idea of a female blue copper but they're not exactly common. I can't do a lineage with something I can't even catch, LOL. Maybe tsunamis or blue nebs?

~

Welp no luck for Stoneworth. No egg and another sunstone. Anyone want?

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Maybe. I was hoping for something more twisty/slim like the nhio and fever are. I'm picky. xP I kind of like the idea of a female blue copper but they're not exactly common. I can't do a lineage with something I can't even catch, LOL. Maybe tsunamis or blue nebs?

~

Welp no luck for Stoneworth. No egg and another sunstone. Anyone want?

I took this one. smile.gif

Sigh.....another project i'll have to add to my list... tongue.gif

It's mostly a mental list for now, i'll add them on my first post, when i made some progress with the other half!

For this one i think it will be a Sunstone/Fog half. ---Hmm, have to check, if i have enough CB Fogs already....

As for my other projects... no progress, but i've bred a replacement partner for my Spitfire line. And i really hope this time they'll like each other!!! dry.gif

Tidals appear to be rather slim and agile, too.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/8xqOo (loving the name)

This has inspired me to make my fifth lineage. I have Black Tea x Brimstone and then ___(blank)___

What should I do?

Brute and black tea (didn't have a female brute so found a random one ^^)

Purple dorsal (had to try)

Red nebula

Ridgewind purple (random one again. All of my ridgewinds like to be male)

Edited by Tiga

Purple dorsal (had to try)

ohmy.gif This is so unexpectedly nice, I had to breed an egg for myself. wub.gif

Be prepared for many many Black Teas though, I have a Nocturne x Black Tea project that's been stuck for ages because I get nothing but Black Teas. One day I'll breed a Nocturne egg and abandon it out of pure habit. xd.png

Edit: progress!

Half of my Brute lineage is done, and a double-Z-code egg. xd.png

And... Finished Fever Lineage

Edited by dustpuppy

I took this one. smile.gif

Sigh.....another project i'll have to add to my list... tongue.gif

It's mostly a mental list for now, i'll add them on my first post, when i made some progress with the other half!

For this one i think it will be a Sunstone/Fog half. ---Hmm, have to check, if i have enough CB Fogs already....

Ooh, sunstone x fog would make an excellent other half!

Good luck with the spit pair, too!

Tidals appear to be rather slim and agile, too.

Oh yeah, I forgot about them, tbh. =o

This has inspired me to make my fifth lineage. I have Black Tea x Brimstone and then ___(blank)___

What should I do?

I have a third gen tea x brute if you want to see it in lineage tiles. o3o

I agree that purple dorsal combo looks surprisingly nice, though. =o

I don't really care for brims or moons, but many that is one pretty lineage! =o

oh dear so may lovely commons( and not near enough room to try them all ohmy.gif )

I got an egg this time from my salty sea and tea so another project done biggrin.gif

( I am going to use the tea x brute-- but Male brute and female tea like this to go with this tea x crimson )

Edited by dragonpuck

much less painless than I anticipated

Poor thing sad.gif

I can breed my Royals again some time today, and my Drakes, too ... I wonder how much longer I'll be stuck at trying for the 3rd gens ...

Well well, wrong egg from the Day Glory half, wrong egg from the Night Glory half, no interest and wrong egg from my 2 2nd gen pairs for Royal Crimson / Guardian checker ...

@purplehaze: congrats on the triple i! biggrin.gif

Edited by Ruby Eyes

I had a bit of luck last night when I managed to get my Waterhorse that I needed for this line. Now he just needs to grow up and fall in love with this lovely lady. wink.gif I think some more of my LCs are ready for breeding now or soon, so I may have more news later.

Edited by purplehaze

Hello everyone! I'm really new to breeding and this project looked like a fantastic way for me to learn the ropes, so I'm submitting a plan. If all goes well I'll start experimenting with this some. ^_^

Commons are lovely!
Forum name: Gnora
Scroll link: My Scroll

Can people PM you and request eggs?: Sure!
If yes, any requirements?: n/a

Breeding Stages [updated: 04/14/2020]

Colorful Tapestry: [Tercorn Dragon x Skysilk Dragon] + [Lihnseyre Dragon x Tercorn Dragon]

Generation One

Planning Stages [updated: 11/25/2019]

Beautiful BSAs: [Orange x Red] + [Orange x Purple]

Generation One

• A: Orange [Female 1] [Female 2]
  • B: Red [Male 1] [Male 2]
  • A: Orange [6UvOr] [Male 2]
  • C : Purple [Female 1] [Female 2]

Completed Lineages
abyKB1N.png.3c8d463ab4a3f1a0b8814eb86c6664a3.pngW7zcJrv.png.aab03240dab1336d522ec2835c9bcb29.pngOJsBbhK.png.c7cb7d62ad8df790d554a515330f2b7c.pngcnoS0Z2.png.49df17fa74af42e700c4a9ad81d4ab4a.png2lt3lzD.png.479f92c8756f43a46ea3484358b72c79.pngb8vQLim.png.84aacd65949703352229df47fc6c5ff8.pngvvk0hn0.png.e326a00e7ecd63ac6685811ecfa7bb97.pngaReATB1.pngzuXMXsk.png4DA0SGA.pngcru6Y6i.pngnOsmI5i.png

Future Plans
Welcome to the Stone Age: [Stone x Brimstone] + [Stone x Nocturne]
Roguish Rogue: [Red x Carmine Wyverns] + [Red x Hooktalon]
Orange Ensemble: [Cassare x Magi] + [Cassare x Imperial Fleshcrownes]
Yellow Fever: [Brimstone x Harvest] + [Brimstone x Yellow-Crowned]

Salt to the Sea: [Deep Sea x Coastal Waverunner] + [Deep Sea x Blacktip]
???: [Turpentine x Black Capped Teimarr] + [Lumina Dragon (Dark) x Turpentine]

Edited by Gnora
Updates

Finally another complete project! ohmy.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/8o0TO

And of course it's typical for me seeing the lineage and thinking: Hmm, should replace the lower Harvest half with a Spitfire/Blackcap checker... huh.gif

But for now, i'm content.

Finally another complete project! ohmy.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/8o0TO

And of course it's typical for me seeing the lineage and thinking: Hmm, should replace the lower Harvest half with a Spitfire/Blackcap checker... huh.gif

But for now, i'm content.

Congrats on the finish!

You can always work on the other combo later. wink.gif

@ Gnora - Welcome to breeding and to the LC madness. wink.gif Your first project sounds very pretty.

And in other news I had another 3rd gen success! That gives me two projects that hopefully will just take one more breeding to complete!

Other than that I got Sunstones where I needed Embers and Embers where I needed Hellfires. blink.gif

Very pretty finish,milkaq66 smile.gif Too many possibilities and not enough room!!!!! But it would be a good project to start when the others might be stalled. That's why I started some of my newest ones wink.gif

Gnora, welcome smile.gif I do think it's a great project to get you used to following a design, not being very complicated, and it will also get you used to being frustrated and also very joyous...

Hmmmm, I just thought - breeding dragons is like being manic-depressive xd.png

Love that Sunrise/Stone, can wait to see the finish smile.gif

And those waterhorses/horses are great!

Ay-yi-yi, too many pretty lineages! I know I have either progress or new plans, but I can't even think of what they are after looking at all these laugh.gif

'Course when I start a project, can't find the CBs I need.

Can any of us help by breeding second gens for you?

Can any of us help by breeding second gens for you?

I need a Male Purple x Female Black tea. Male purple hatch is what I need to get one half of the lineage moving. (CB Parents)

You don't have to breed it for me, but it'd be nice <3

Edited by Razzyy