Lantean_Pegasus

Travel through Europe

I've been a bit lazy for the past weeks/months, oops. ...I'll breed new Nicosia and Torshavn babies once Christmas is over - I THINK the Christmas breeding season is going to start in a few days and breeding Europe eggs during that period isn't such a good idea. xd.png

Edited by Beldarius

Offered a Dublin egg...not sure if you've traveled there already though?

Nope, I haven't traveled to Dublin yet, so the trade has been accepted! Thanks a ton! biggrin.gif

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: LumosSeeker148, Lokiphantom

Capitals travelled: Zürich, Dublin

Sofia and Valletta are still merry with Christmas spirit and are happy to have their borders open. Make haste to travel, I fear it will not last!!!

Sofia

http://dragcave.net/teleport/90646902b5912...aec4c07f4401cee

Valletta

http://dragcave.net/teleport/e7c836f6ae0dc...c7b136b82a4bff1

Places I still need to visit

Amsterdam, Athens, Bern, Brussels, Helsinki, Kiev, Ljubljana, London, Luxembourg Minsk, Monaco, Podgorica, Rome, Sarajevo, Stockholme, Tirana, Vaduz, Warsaw.

I still need to go to Edinburgh - and Istanbul if Applemango has been able to set it up yet.

I will breed Oslo and/or Zagreb to order...

BringstheSnow (Edinburgh) doesn´t seem to be active right now. S/He still gets a Bratislava egg from me. sad.gif

I still miss a lot of cities who's people are currently inactive:

timpieh (Brussels) and Sarber (Sarajevo) haven´t been here in months. sad.gif

New recruits Lethendralis (Minsk) and KittyHawkMC (Andorra) have vanished again. Don´t know if they have ever got a pair or bred an egg. unsure.gif

AppleMango and CosmicStorm should still be around, but both haven´t traveled to enough cities yet to open their second ones.

BringstheSnow (Edinburgh) doesn´t seem to be active right now. S/He still gets a Bratislava egg from me. sad.gif

I still miss a lot of cities who's people are currently inactive:

timpieh (Brussels) and Sarber (Sarajevo) haven´t been here in months. sad.gif

New recruits Lethendralis (Minsk) and KittyHawkMC (Andorra) have vanished again. Don´t know if they have ever got a pair or bred an egg. unsure.gif

AppleMango and CosmicStorm should still be around, but both haven´t traveled to enough cities yet to open their second ones.

Arrgghh. I may resort to email....

Minsk - I've got an egg smile.gif Indeed, it just had a BAYBEE smile.gif

Both still available!

Sofia and Valletta are still merry with Christmas spirit and are happy to have their borders open. Make haste to travel, I fear it will not last!!!

Sofia

http://dragcave.net/teleport/90646902b5912...aec4c07f4401cee

Valletta

http://dragcave.net/teleport/e7c836f6ae0dc...c7b136b82a4bff1

Places I still need to visit

Amsterdam, Athens, Brussels, Helsinki, Kiev, Ljubljana, London, Luxembourg Minsk, Monaco, Podgorica, Rome, Sarajevo, Stockholme, Tirana, Vaduz.

Edited by quinney

Sorry been very busy these past months. Barely had time to log on to DC at all. Anyways, here is a ticket to Madrid.

Tried to breed a ticket for Barcelona but the buggers didn't want to give me any egg. Oh well.

Ticket to Madrid

Passport

Edited by DragonNighthowler

Sofia and Valletta still available - now hatchies.

Valletta

http://dragcave.net/teleport/4ea482cb5e0d8...1fb0f0ad7728279

Sofia

http://dragcave.net/teleport/d717269c00f26...8a828d4cf1c9161

ETA: Still available

Offered a ticket to Madrid. You may have travelled there already, not sure, but I also host Barcelona so, maybe, we could arrange for a ticket there whenever they feel like breeding.

Offered a ticket to Madrid. You may have travelled there already, not sure, but I also host Barcelona so, maybe, we could arrange for a ticket there whenever they feel like breeding.

Hiya smile.gif

I've got Madrid, but I do need Bareclona, so I'm going to cancel the trade and send you Sofia anyway, then you can trade Madrid for somewhere else.

As Soon as Barcelona will accept travellers, send a ticket! biggrin.gif

ETA: Valletta now an adult if anyone wants Sofia or Valletta tickets in the future, pm me to breed them.

Edited by quinney

Finally, a new year has DenHaag open its city-gates again for visitors:

This little plane is already hopping around happily, so get it before it grows too old to still find its way to its nest! wink.gif

My Passport to see if I've already been to your place. If you only host one city and traded with me for Reykjavik, or if your city is currently not ready for visitors, please don't hesitate to offer a dummy. smile.gif

Edit: since the last Reykjavik grew up on my scroll, I am breeding that pair on request.

Edited by Shroomlet

Madrid is a hatchie and is still avaliable.

Since I think most people have already travelled to Madrid, I'll stop breeding them unless requested. Please, contact me if you want a ticket to Madrid. smile.gif

Sooo....the DenHaag ticket is still around and doesn't have that much time left now.

I really don't mind if you can't offer me a new place to visit in return.

If you haven't been there yet, just put a dummy in:

This plane has literally grown wings by now!

Offered an AP egg. Is it Sofia or Valletta you need from me when they breed again?

*sigh* Those Undines are stupidly stingy, it seems. Only two eggs out of six breedings so far. And they are the second pair I tried, afer the first one gave none in two. sad.gif I really expected a relatively new breed to be more prolific.

Offered an AP egg. Is it Sofia or Valletta you need from me when they breed again?

Thank you! laugh.gif

Valetta is the one I do not have visited yet. smile.gif

Madrid is a hatchie and is still avaliable.

Since I think most people have already travelled to Madrid, I'll stop breeding them unless requested. Please, contact me if you want a ticket to Madrid. smile.gif

Well, it grew. If anyone needs Madrid, drop me a PM. smile.gif

Edit; Barcelona gave me no egg because, of course they didn't!

Ugh! Hope frostbites don't become annoyances.

Edited by DragonNighthowler

How long do we give someone before declaring them inactive ?

I PMd AGES ago about Edinburgh; I have also emailed. The PM (28/12) is unread. Bringsthesnow hasn't been on forum since Nov 21, and there is nothing growing on their scroll sad.gif.

I'm SO stuck sad.gif

Would anyone like to travel to Zürich? smile.gif

I would but all I got to offer would be Madrid, as I've still got to give Quinney a Barcelona ticket and I'd rather not keep lists.

Would anyone like to travel to Zürich? smile.gif

I'm interested, but Ankara is on cooldown and you've already been to Moscow. I'm happy enough to grab you a dummy for now and just send the return ticket as soon as I get one, if you're willing.

I'm interested, but Ankara is on cooldown and you've already been to Moscow. I'm happy enough to grab you a dummy for now and just send the return ticket as soon as I get one, if you're willing.

Sure, catstaff, a dummy will be fine! smile.gif

And DragonNighthowler, I totally understand smile.gif The next Zürich ticket can be yours then.

ETA: I just saw your offer of a dummy egg catstaff, and it has been accepted! smile.gif Enjoy Zürich!

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: LumosSeeker148, catstaff

Capitals travelled: Zürich, Ankara (ticket to follow)

Edited by LumosSeeker148