Lantean_Pegasus

Travel through Europe

Visit the sunny Mediterranian - come to Heraklion !

Pegasus Air

Passport

I offered a dummy from the AP since you've already been to both Ankara and Moscow. No worries if someone else offers with a ticket to someplace you still need to visit, grab that while you can.

@catstaff:

Oh, yes, I visited them both before I had a second city. So, in a sense, I owe you a trip to Heraklion anyway. wink.gif

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: catstaff, Lantean_Pegasus

Capitals travelled: (Ankara has been visited some time ago), Heraklion

As always - the travel bureaux in Oslo and Zagreb are open for tourists. Just send money xd.png

Having a ticket to Stockholm available. :3

Book your flight here

Would be lovely if we found someone who likes to go on a nice vacation there. smile.gif

@Belisar:

I offered a ticket to Paris in return. Enjoy spring on the banks of the Seine ? smile.gif

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: Belisar, Lantean_Pegasus

Capitals travelled: Stockholm, Paris

To Paris? Anytime! Made sure I bring my biggest suitcase. xd.png Enjoy your journey as well!

Passport

Capital: Brussels

Dragons: Sunrise/sunset

Native 2nd gen: Native from Luna and Axel of Belgium

Last bred: 3/18

Contact (thread, PM or both): PM

Regular online time(s): CST -6 normally online always unless asleep

Already travelled:

Zagreb

Edited by KuroYukia

Passport

Capital: Venice

OOH - Can I book a Venetian trip please ? Would you like to go to Oslo or Zagreb ?

Though TECHNICALLY don't you have to go for a CAPITAL (Minsk remains...) till they are all gone ? LP, please post....,

OOH - Can I book a Venetian trip please ? Would you like to go to Oslo or Zagreb ?

Though TECHNICALLY don't you have to go for a CAPITAL (Minsk remains...) till they are all gone ? LP, please post....,

Hmm, Zagreb sounds like a nice place to visit. As for the trip I believe you're welcome to visit as well. Just had this little native, can always get more smile.gif

Venice ticket it is

I'm locked for another hour.

But you may need to run with Minsk, unless you have already talked with LP ? - I will see if LP posts before I am unlocked and can breed !

@KuroYukia:

Welcome to our fellowship of travellers ! smile.gif

I'm sorry to say this, but fuzzbucket is right: You can not choose a city that isn't a capital (like Venice) as long as there are capitals that have no active host.

That rule was made because the thread started out as a journey through the capitals of Europe, and we didn't want those to be inactive while non-capitals were travelled.

To make up for that restriction, a new player who has to take a capital is allowed to reserve one of the other cities and a breed to go with it. As soon as they have been here (and been active) long enough to have travelled 10 cities, they may open their second city to visitors as well.

I'm sorry if the rules are too complicated, but the project evolved over time, and the rules had to be extended to meet the different requirements that came up with that.

So, if you'd like to start travelling, you may choose either Minsk (with a breed of your choice) or one of the capitals that fell inactive with the breed that comes with it:

Andorra - Skywings

Belgrade - Tri-Horn Wyverns

Brussels - Sunrise/Sunsets

Helsinki - Waters

Podgorica - Fever Wyverns

Sarajevo - Brute dragons

If you'd still like to join us, I'd reserve Venice with Nebulas (if you don't go with those for Minsk) for you, to open once you've travelled to ten cities. smile.gif

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus

I will be happy to kickstart you with Zagreb anyway, if you decide to join us !

and - um - I would LOVE you to take Minsk, as I was the only one to get a ticket from there under the original administration, and so that dragon is now kind of wasted (unless someone took it and used stripes xd.png); I can't use it !

Edited by fuzzbucket

@KuroYukia:

Welcome to our fellowship of travellers ! smile.gif

I'm sorry to say this, but fuzzbucket is right: You can not choose a city that isn't a capital (like Venice) as long as there are capitals that have no active host.

That rule was made because the thread started out as a journey through the capitals of Europe, and we didn't want those to be inactive while non-capitals were travelled.

To make up for that restriction, a new player who has to take a capital is allowed to reserve one of the other cities and a breed to go with it. As soon as they have been here (and been active) long enough to have travelled 10 cities, they may open their second city to visitors as well.

I'm sorry if the rules are too complicated, but the project evolved over time, and the rules had to be extended to meet the different requirements that came up with that.

So, if you'd like to start travelling, you may choose either Minsk (with a breed of your choice) or one of the capitals that fell inactive with the breed that comes with it:

Andorra - Skywings

Belgrade - Tri-Horn Wyverns

Brussels - Sunrise/Sunsets

Helsinki - Waters

Podgorica - Fever Wyverns

Sarajevo - Brute dragons

If you'd still like to join us, I'd reserve Venice with Nebulas (if you don't go with those for Minsk) for you, to open once you've travelled to ten cities. smile.gif

Boo, I'll go with Brussels then. But there's no worries about me going inactive since this does sound like a blast.

And I do like sunrise/sunsets, just need to figure out about the new breeding plans.

Thank you for helping me out >.< it's early and I have yet went to sleep. Though I'm sticking with places I've visited or want to visit personally, that way I know more about them with names and such.

I edited my passport to reflect my new choice, if thats fine. If not please let me know

Edited by KuroYukia

Welcome KuroYukia, I can´t wait to visit Brussels... and Venice later. biggrin.gif

Boo,  I'll go with Brussels then. But there's no worries about me going inactive since this does sound like a blast. 

And I do like sunrise/sunsets, just need to figure out about the new breeding plans.

Thank you for helping me out >.< it's early and I have yet went to sleep. Though I'm sticking with places I've visited or want to visit personally, that way I know more about them with names and such.

I edited my passport to reflect my new choice, if thats fine. If not please let me know

It IS a blast. Hang on to that Venice egg, though - and reserve Venice for when you get to 10.

I've been to Brussels under the last government. But have a Zagreb ticket to set you on your way smile.gif The sooner you get to 10 visits (including your own !) the sooner you can host Venice.

I am PMing you the ticket as there was a memorable time when some passing STRANGER nicked one of my one-way ones mad.gif

Edited by fuzzbucket

@KuroYukia:

That's great ! Welcome Brussels, then ! laugh.gif I wish you many wonderful journeys !

And you shouldn't stick with places that you know - one of the cool aspects of this project is that it gives you a reason to learn something about new ones. Usually for naming a dragon appropriately it is enough to read the wiki article about the city (or country) it comes from, or to find a list of typical names from that country (and possibly their meaning). Doesn't take that much time, and you might find interesting things along the way. smile.gif

Would you like me to reserve Venice and the Nebulas for you ?

@KuroYukia:

That's great ! Welcome Brussels, then ! laugh.gif I wish you many wonderful journeys !

And you shouldn't stick with places that you know - one of the cool aspects of this project is that it gives you a reason to learn something about new ones. Usually for naming a dragon appropriately it is enough to read the wiki article about the city (or country) it comes from, or to find a list of typical names from that country (and possibly their meaning). Doesn't take that much time, and you might find interesting things along the way. smile.gif

Would you like me to reserve Venice and the Nebulas for you ?

Yes please, I plan on having them within the next few weeks and it's only the one I have personally, my plan is going to places I've never seen or even heard of first tongue.gif

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: KuroYukia, fuzzbucket

Capitals travelled: Zagreb (Brussels already visited)

Edited by fuzzbucket

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: WolfParadise, quinney

Capitals travelled: Belgrade, Valletta

There is a ticket to Nicosia on the previous page, don't miss it ! It is a hatchling already !

@Beldarius:

Perhaps you should PM someone who hasn't been to Nicosia yet, or gift the little one to one of our new members. unsure.gif

On a personal note:

A new ticket to Heraklion has arrived ! Enjoy the Mediterranean spring !

Pegasus Airlines

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus

The Nicosia hatchling was too close to dying so I froze and released it. That's better than it dying, anyway.

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: idril, KuroYukia

Capitals travelled: Vienna, Brussels