Lantean_Pegasus

Travel through Europe

Uhmmm I'd like to join smile.gif

I see that Helsinki - Waters is inactive so.. do I have to chose that combo as 1st city then? Or may I at least swap the breed with another un-used one? smile.gif

And I am allowed to reserve a 2nd combo too? Do I do that in my passport or in a seperate post?

You can't change a breed. Several of us are running lineages.

Just post what you want as the second, and Lantean_Pegasus will get back to you smile.gif

There MAY be other inactives actually as LP just did an activity check.

Thanks for the pm, pegasus. smile.gif

I will wait patiently until the activity check is over. My 2nd city I reserved via pm - but I can post it again here too if needed.

Will watch from afar so long. ;3 Happy travelling!

*polishes suitcase*

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: LumosSeeker148, Lantean_Pegasus

Capitals travelled: Zürich, Heraklion (ticket to follow later)

Offered a Budapest ticket :3 (I don't think you have been there yet >.>)

Thanks! Accepted. smile.gif

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: LumosSeeker148, Lantean_Pegasus

Capitals travelled: Zürich, Heraklion (ticket to follow later)

Got the ticket to Heraklion today! Thanks a ton, Lantean_Pegasus! smile.gif

Just to keep everyone in the loop - especially our patiently waiting newest member wink.gif :

PMs went out today to the 8 members who haven't answered the activity check so far. They'll have until February 16th to respond, after that I'll declare their cities open for hosting again. (probably on the 17th or 18th)

Have a great DC Valentine's !

I know, double posts are evil, but I wanted to bump the thread:

The activity check is done now, and the lists are up-to-date again. The map will follow later.

Bon voyage !

Fuzz has a beg.

As the ONLY person who has a Minsk, and it even had a BAYBEE - can I BEG anyone who takes on Minsk to get in touch ? I was getting so close to an 8th gen... xd.png

Patience is over! wub.gif

I'd like to chose the combo Stockholm - Pillows as my prime city then. Hope I still find cities I can exchange tickets with. smile.gif

Passport

Capital: Stockholm

Dragons: Monarch (retired:Pillow)

Native 2nd gen: Crown Princess Victoria (retired: Uppland Swedish Delight)

A change happened to the Capital of Sweden and there representatives! The Pillows did a great job and were busy travelling Europe for years. We thank them A LOT and allow them to retire.

As for new representatives, I'm happy to introduce you to... the ROYALS!! Ehmm.. Monarchs I mean... All the same... ;D

Last bred: 26th September 2018

Ticket Reservation: 

-----------

Second Capital/City: Munich

Dragons: Stone

Native 2nd gen: Dirndl Alpenblick

There are currently some disturbances on this route. Please wait patiently until the situation is taken care of to guarantee a safe travel.

Thanks for your patience! The route is now open and safe to travel ;)

Last bred: 26th September 2018

Ticket Reservation:

----------

Already travelled:

* Berlin

* Belgrad

* Copenhagen

* Luxemburg

* Munich

* Oslo

* Paris

* San Marino

* Stockholm

* Vienna

Nuuk - Nuuk (Old)

Zagreb

Would like another visit: -

Regular online time(s): I'm moving around in GMT+1; have no regular online time however.

Time off: -

Edited by Belisar

Patience is over! xd.png

I'd like to chose the combo Stockholm - Pillows as my prime city then. smile.gif

Now let's see if I manage the travelling part. :3

I've been to Stockholm under the last administration - but have a ticket to Oslo to get you going.

Norway is calling you!

Lars and Brita have been aching to breed since last JULY !

I've been to Stockholm under the last administration - but have a ticket to Oslo to get you going.

Norway is calling you!

Lars and Brita have been aching to breed since last JULY !

Oooooh thank you! The ticket to Oslo is just what I needed. smile.gif Bags are packed for weeks already. ;3

EDIT:

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: Belisar, Altiron

Capitals travelled: Berlin (they already been to Stockholm under the former administration)

The announcement thingy, does it always have to be done? Even if only one person travels as the other already have the city? :3 Trying to get the rules right.

Edited by Belisar

Welcome Belisar, have fun traveling through Europe. I´ve been already to Stockholm with the last owner, but I´m looking forward to visit Munich. smile.gif

As a welcome gift I have a ticket to Vienna for you (sent by PM). wink.gif

The announcement thingy, does it always have to be done? Even if only one person travels as the other already have the city? :3 Trying to get the rules right.

It's wise, yes. So that LP can keep track.

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: Belisar, Fuzzbucket

Capitals travelled: Oslo (Stockholm already visited under the former administration)

Edited by fuzzbucket

Welcome Belisar, have fun traveling through Europe. I´ve been already to Stockholm with the last owner, but I´m looking forward to visit Munich. smile.gif

As a welcome gift I have a ticket to Vienna for you (sent by PM). wink.gif

Ohh thank you! smile.gif Glad I packed a big bag. :3 Traveling is fun!

*hugs*

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: Belisar, Idril

Capitals travelled: Vienna - Stockholm has already been visited under previous administration

Reykjavik / Den Haag reporting in: still around, but DenHaag is being stubborn and Reykjavik is only bred on request (as noone was interested in the last two tickets).

Just wanted to let people know that I am still active. happy.gif

Likewise Zagreb and Oslo - not the stubbornness, but the slow movement in ticket purchasing... biggrin.gif (Edinburgh, where ARE you ?)

I have a ticket to Lisbonif anyone likes to have a visit in these days smile.gif

http://dragcave.net/teleport/ab0ffd3ac7c2a...ecd40c1a9b5e9b2

Aso, I usualy don't breed my Vatican City dragons very much lately since most of them have already visited it, but if anyone is in need a a ticket I'm also open to request via PM smile.gif

I offered a Zürich ticket! I'm not sure if you've already been there tongue.gif

ETA: Thanks!

Edited by LumosSeeker148

@TempestSea:

I offered a ticket to Heraklion for the trip to Rome. Mediterranean exchange ? wink.gif

@Beldarius:

Perhaps try and PM someone to offer your ticket ? Poor thing is almost out of time. sad.gif

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus

If anyone wants tickets to Valletta (Malta) or Sofia (Bulgaria) pm me, I'll breed on request. smile.gif