Lantean_Pegasus

Travel through Europe

Offered a ticket to Tallinn!

Sent you a PM with a one-way trade, as I've already traveled to Tallinn smile.gif

Enjoy your trip to Zürich! biggrin.gifcool.gif

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: LumosSeeker148, Altiron

Capitals travelled: Zürich, no return ticket needed

Passport

Capital: Minsk

Dragons: Island of Tears & Island of Birds (named after two of its tourist attractions...)

Native 2nd gen: n/a

Last bred: Oct. 11st

Contact (thread, PM or both): both

Already travelled: n/a

Would like another visit: Zagreb

Regular online time(s): Not sure... my time zone is +8GMT

Time off: Not sure...

Since LumosSeeker148 didn't want to have a second Tallinn-egg wink.gif , if have one to offer:

Ticket to Tallinn!

I have not been to Minsk, Cardiff, Heraklion and Edinburgh. As all of these cities are newly hosted, I am not sure what to do with the egg. If any of these hosts has not promised their first egg to someone, I would prefer to give my Tallinn-egg to one of these. Otherwise I am ready to give it to anyone who wants it. Just offer a dummy and say so in the thread or via PM.

I am waiting for return tickets from Podgorica, Lisbon and Torshavn, their dragons have not been cooperative yet.

Edited by Altiron

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: applemango, idril

Capitals travelled: Copenhagen; return trip to Vienna/Bratislava will follow later. Due to being grounded for so long there seem to be malfunctions with the fleet....

@Altiron:

"Heraklion" (me) has been to Tallinn already. sad.gif

If no one speaks up, you could try to switch with one of the "changed" cities (like the "new" Andorra and so on) whose hosts haven't been to Tallinn yet. Or just gift it there, if you don't want a second egg from the same city, just because it has a new host.

@Altiron:

"Heraklion" (me) has been to Tallinn already. sad.gif

If no one speaks up, you could try to switch with one of the "changed" cities (like the "new" Andorra and so on) whose hosts haven't been to Tallinn yet. Or just gift it there, if you don't want a second egg from the same city, just because it has a new host.

I know that you have been to Tallinn - and to Berlin, too. I hope to travel to Heraklion some day anyway.

Yes, hosts of reactivated cities could ask for the egg without offering a return ticket. I don't need a second egg because of a new host right now.

Seeing as we have some places I haven't been that are posting on the forums, figured I'd start posting tickets here again too. smile.gif

As such, have a Dublin Ticket available for anyone who wants it!

Seeing as we have some places I haven't been that are posting on the forums, figured I'd start posting tickets here again too. smile.gif

As such, have a Dublin Ticket available for anyone who wants it!

I offered a ticket to Nuuk!

-sofi

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved:fuzzbucket, Lethendralis

Capitals travelled:Zagreb

thank you fuzzbucket!!

Lantean_Pegasus - Thanks, is nice to be back smile.gif

LumosSeeker148 - lol thanks, I'll edit it right now laugh.gif

All - I still have the Tirana Ticket, hope you offer soon since it will hatch really soon :S

Offered a ticket to Riga. smile.gif

Accepted! (thankyou as well!)

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: StarLaDragon, Isanor

Capitals travelled: Budapest, Riga

Travelling Europe!

Travellers involved:Lokiphantom, BringsTheSnow

Capitals travelled: Dublin, Nuuk

The new pair for Edinburgh have been named 'Alistaire of Scotland' and 'Fiona of Scotland' biggrin.gif

-sofi

Since LumosSeeker148 didn't want to have a second Tallinn-egg wink.gif , if have one to offer:

Ticket to Tallinn!

I have not been to Minsk, Cardiff, Heraklion and Edinburgh. As all of these cities are newly hosted, I am not sure what to do with the egg. If any of these hosts has not promised their first egg to someone, I would prefer to give my Tallinn-egg to one of these. Otherwise I am ready to give it to anyone who wants it. Just offer a dummy and say so in the thread or via PM.

I am waiting for return tickets from Podgorica, Lisbon and Torshavn, their dragons have not been cooperative yet.

The egg is still sitting on my scroll. Does nobody want to travel to Tallinn?

I don't bite, and my Vampire Dragons are under control, they don't bite either. So who wants the egg? And, as I said: Hosts of reactivated cities could ask for the egg without offering a return ticket. I don't need a second egg because of a new host right now.

Travelling Europe!

Travellers involved:Lokiphantom, BringsTheSnow

Capitals travelled: Dublin, Nuuk

The new pair for Edinburgh have been named 'Alistaire of Scotland' and 'Fiona of Scotland' biggrin.gif

-sofi

Have you been to Oslo and Zagreb ? I can breed Oslo right now, or Zagreb next week...

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: Altiron, BringsTheSnow

Capitals travelled: Tallinn

The return ticket will be bred later.

NOOOOOOOO!!! I just got a refusal from my original pair for Edinburgh! sad.gif I promise I have not forgotten about the tickets for Idril and Altiron but they will be delayed a few more days until the new mate can grow up.

-sofi

Woohoo! Both Valletta and Sofia are happy to keep their airports open and welcome travellers!

Get your tickets while the going's good!

http://dragcave.net/teleport/8be5cabaa7009...80585677865f83f

http://dragcave.net/teleport/baa1a947c35ad...7cb97f69f77447b

Places I still need to visit:

Amsterdam, Athens, Bern, Brussels, Bucharest, Helsinki, Kiev, Ljubljana, London, Luxembourg Minsk, Monaco, Podgorica, Rome, Sarajevo, Stockholme, Tirana, Vaduz, Warsaw.

Edited by quinney

Hello SpringTurner?

I'm trying to pm about your offer but it's saying you don't exist? Help!!