Offered a trip to Moscow in return!

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: Pavasaris, catstaff

Capitals travelled: Bucharest, Moscow

Thank you, have a nice trip! smile.gif

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: Iside, Lantean_Pegasus

Capitals travelled: Lisbon, Heraklion

Could I reserve Pristina and Spitfire dragons?

You have to take a CAPITAL first - Minsk is totally unclaimed, and many are inactive - check this post.

Pristina is "another city" open for choosing AFTER you have a capital city to your name and have visited 10 places, but you can reserve it once you have a capital..

I declare my self-interest here - it would make my YEAR if you took on Minsk smile.gif I would breed either of my capitals for you in a heartbeat.

WELCOME biggrin.gif

Hello and welcome, Warriorchick2000 !

Yes, you could reserve Pristina (and Spitfires to go with it) as your second city.

But, as fuzzbucket explained, as long as there are capital cities to choose from, you'd have to start your travels from one of those. (Because this project started out as a journey through all the capitals of Europe, so we'd like to keep those open before other cities are added.) When you have been here a while (meaning: once you've travelled to ten cities), you can start giving out tickets from your second city as well.

Choices for your starting capital are those:

Minsk (with an open breed of your choice)

Andorra with Skywings

Belgrade with Tri-Horn Wyverns

Helsinki with Waters

Podgorica with Fever Wyverns

Sarajevo with Brute dragons

I hope you'd still like to travel and look forward to visiting your city/cities. smile.gif

Greetings,

Lantean_Pegasus

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: Dolphine, Lantean_Pegasus

Capitals travelled: Heraklion, (Kiev will follow as soon as the airports are open again)

I think i'll do Minsk with blacktips.

YAY ! biggrin.gif

As soon as I have a slot I will breed for you - would you like Oslo or Zagreb - and then I can book your first ticket, OK ????

*happy dance*

@Warriorchick2000:

Minsk is fine (and makes fuzz especially happy, as you can see above wink.gif ). However, I'm very sorry to say that the Blacktips are already reserved for Istanbul (by AppleMango). (They still are on the list of breeds that are available, but that is because Beldarius didn't have the time to keep that updated, so you should work with the list of breeds that are taken already, that one is up-to-date.)

You could ask AppleMango if she'd give them up, but as it is, they aren't open for choosing. sad.gif

Okay are deep seas still open?

According to my personal database (which is kind of obsessive, so probably right biggrin.gif) yes.

@Warriorchick2000:

Yes, Deep Seas are still available. So I'll add you to the lists with:

Minsk with Deep Seas

and

reserved, to open once you've visited ten cities: Pristina with Spitfires

It would be very helpful if you posted a "Passport", there's a form for it here.

Welcome to our fellowship of travellers, and happy travels ! smile.gif

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus

Welcome Warriorchick!!

I can´t wait to travel to Minsk.... and later Pristina. biggrin.gif

Have fun roaming Europe. smile.gif

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: Warriorchick2000, fuzzbucket

Capitals travelled: Zagreb, Minsk (when the new travel agents have opened up - the old ones having gone out of business xd.png)

(yay... !)

Passport

Warriorchick2000 - Minsk / Pristina

Capital: Minsk

Dragons: Deep Sea

Native 2nd gen: Hanna of Minsk, Artem of Minsk

Last bred: April 10, 2018

Second Capital: Pristina

Dragons: Spitfire

Native 2nd gen: Bledar of Pristina

Last bred: Mar 12, 2018

Already travelled: ( tracked here ) ( my ticket group ) 

Would like another visit: Athens, Tallinn, Copenhagen, Berlin, Moscow

{since i decided that I wanted by lineage to be a stair case, meaning I need all male }

Place I need to travel: Amsterdam, Andorra, Ankara, Barcelona, Bern, Bratislava, Bucharest, Budapest, Chisinau, Dublin, Dubrovnik, Kiev, Lisbon, Ljubljana, London, Luxembourg, Madrid, Marseille, Munich, Monaco, Prague, Reykjavik, Riga, The Hague, San Marino, Sarajevo, Sofia, Stockholm, Vaduz, Valletta, Vatican City, Vilnius, Warsaw, Zürich

Regular online time(s): I'm tend to be active randomly

Time off: N/A

Current Lineage Progress: at gen eight

Edited by Warriorchick2000

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: Altiron, Pavasaris

Capitals travelled: Tallinn, Cardiff

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: Warriorchick2000, fuzzbucket

Capitals travelled: Zagreb (already travelled), Minsk

Is it time for another activity check, she asked sadly, as she's still owed a ticket after several PMs and emails.....

Last on forum in January; last bred for this project - January sad.gif

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: Dolphine, Lantean_Pegasus

Capitals travelled: Kiev, (Heraklion was visited already)

@fuzzbucket:

Time for at least a partial activity check, it would seem. Could you please send me the name and the timeframe (when you sent you egg, and roughly when you PMed about it...) ?

HEYYYYY

Georgia is a recognised country; has been for ages - why isn't Tbilisi on the list ? It's a member of the Council of Europe....

(I am DESPERATE to get to 8th gen smile.gif)

@fuzzbucket:

Because... This thread is about travelling Europe, the continent, not Europe, the political construct. And geographically, Georgia isn't in Europe. (Except for a few square miles on its northernmost border, high up in a mountain range, where probably neither a city nor a village exists.)

We already established this when the search for the new cities went on. You can find it in the second half of this post, under "Phase I - Scouting for possible destinations".

But I feel for you and your desperation, it's a pity that you can't continue your travels. sad.gif

@fuzzbucket:

Because... This thread is about travelling Europe, the continent, not Europe, the political construct. And geographically, Georgia isn't in Europe. (Except for a few square miles on its northernmost border, high up in a mountain range, where probably neither a city nor a village exists.)

We already established this when the search for the new cities went on. You can find it in the second half of this post, under "Phase I - Scouting for possible destinations".

But I feel for you and your desperation, it's a pity that you can't continue your travels. sad.gif

Well, OK - I s'pose it IS listed in the Asia thread....

I am SO frustrated sad.gif

I am SELFISH !

Just stepping in to say I'm still here, and ready to become more active again! smile.gif

I never technically became inactive since I could always be reached via PM, but I hereby resume my travelling. smile.gif

The next Ljubljana-egg is already promised, but apart from that, anyone who'd like to travel to Athens or Ljubljana is very welcome to send me a PM. smile.gif

If nobody speaks up, I'll have to dig through my passport and start PMing people myself. xd.png

Edited by Lastalda