Lantean_Pegasus

Travel through Europe

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: Idril, pavasaris

Capitals travelled: Cardiff, (no return ticket needed)

Valletta and Sofia still available from above links - if yours won't breed, offer a dummy egg. smile.gif

Valletta and Sofia still available from above links - if yours won't breed, offer a dummy egg. smile.gif

I have offered a ticket to Nuuk in exchange for a trip to Valletta!

-sofi

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: BringsTheSnow, Quinney

Capitals travelled: Nuuk, Valletta

Info

Since it could be seen as a kind of partner project, I just wanted to give an "official" info for all Europe travellers:

The Travel through Asia project opened its gates, allowing you to travel our neighbouring continent as well.

The projects will exist independently of each other, but I'm sure Asia is worth many a journey, just like Europe. smile.gif

Hi, fellow travellers! smile.gif

I'm back and ready to travel through Europe. I have a ticket ready for Bucharest right now, so don't wait!

Hi there Pavasaris - would you like to click on my link above and swap for Sofia?

Edited by quinney

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: Pavasaris, Quinney

Capitals travelled: Bucharest, Sofia

Hello, sorry for the lack of activity recently, but I had a few issues with life, got my internet disconnected and on top of that, I've been really busy with classes and stuff so I haven't even been able to name my dragons of the past 2 months sad.gif

Long story short, I'm back and have a new Ticket to Tirana to offer biggrin.gif with the added bonus its code is LIkaN, gotta love that code if you like Werewolves rolleyes.gif

Cities I've already been to: Tallinn, Zagreb, Luxemburg, Skopje, Vienna, San Marino, Paris, Moscow, Prague, Budapest, Monaco, Lisbon, Lithuania (don't remember the actual name of the city tongue.gif)

There is a ticket to both Budapest and Chisinau available! Feel free to offer a dummy if you don't have a ticket right now.

I offered a dummy for Chisinau but I'm happy to send over a ticket to Nuuk once the cool down has elapsed. smile.gif

-sofi

I offered a dummy for Chisinau but I'm happy to send over a ticket to Nuuk once the cool down has elapsed. smile.gif

-sofi

You don't have to send me a ticket to Nuuk, I've already been there >.>

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: StarLaDragon, BringsTheSnow

Capitals travelled: Chisinau (No return ticket needed)

I would like to reserve a second city!

If both are still available, I would love to reserve Edinburgh with Grey/Fog dragons. I have two CB eggs correctly gendered that I am just waiting on to hatch. I have recently updated my original passport to show all cities I have traveled to.

-sofi

I'd like to reserve Minsk and White Striped, please? Because these two seem to be open for choosing. :-)

I've been collecting CB White Striped for a while, but currently all of them are on cool down.

Edited by Lethendralis

@BringsTheSnow:

Both are still available, and since you have travelled more than ten cities (and received more than nine visitors), they are now yours.

Edinburgh was one of the two cities I couldn't decide between - and I always wanted for it to have Greys to represent it - so, great choice of yours !! laugh.gif

@Lethendralis:

A hearty welcome to our fellowship of travellers ! You are right, Minsk was the only capital left with a breed to choose freely. And since you'd like Stripes to represent it, Stripes it will be. smile.gif

It would be great (albeit not mandatory), if you could make a passport when you find the time.

(And may I say that I'm sure that you've made fuzzbucket especially happy - she's been waiting for ages now for anyone to take up Minsk, so she could complete her travels... wink.gif )

@Pavasaris & RyuKaiser:

Welcome back ! It's great to see you active again ! smile.gif

@topic:

Now that the decision was solved for me by BringsTheSnow, I'd like to take Heraklion as my second city. It will probably be represented by Undines, but I'll take this day to look over the available breeds one last time.

I'll update all the lists later today.

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus

YAY YAY YAY yes it DOES make me happy. THANK you Lethendralis wub.gif

Do white striped have to breed white babies to qualify, she says nervously, or can they do their thing after being born ???

Great, new cities to travel, too. biggrin.gif

Can I please make a ticket reservation for all those three cities (Edinburgh, Minsk, Heraklion), please? Of course in exchange for whichever ticket you still need from me. smile.gif

Edited by Idril

YAY YAY YAY yes it DOES make me happy. THANK you Lethendralis wub.gif

Do white striped have to breed white babies to qualify, she says nervously, or can they do their thing after being born ???

Since the PB stripes get random color, I guess any color will do? blink.gif

@fuzzbucket & Lethendralis:

As with Ridgewings, Sunrise/Sunsets, Vines, Blacks and Seasonals any offspring will do for the Stripes. As long as the city is represented by a specific pair of CBs, the offspring may be of any variation that pair can produce. smile.gif

@ticket reservations:

While it is allright to reserve a ticket, remember that new members shouldn't be swamped with eggs/tickets given "in advance". (Not that anyone has done that here, so far, I just wanted to give a reminder.)

It is okay to send a ticket over to the other city when the owner of that city is actually breeding for a return ticket and that is just taking a few weeks (due to the dragons not giving an egg), or to give out a ticket in return for "your next ticket bred". And of course everyone is free (and encouraged) to give tickets from a second city to those who only have one (and have already visited/exchanged for the other one) for free.

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus