TJ09

2013-09-08 - September Release

Pfffft. Good luck everyone, I hope those of you trying hard and staying up late will be able to catch one of the elusive babies. ^^ Im scroll locked.. and done for tonight

....oh carp. I just caught 4 in the coast, leaving only one slot open on my scroll. Now I need to get a second desert egg and maybe I can do some trading tomorrow to even out that inequality. ohmy.gif

Well, I'm done for the night, got myself a pair of desert eggs. Good luck to the remainder of you in your hunting!

I'm so glad that the biomes re-stock every 5 mins... My browser won't load due to the amount of users on each biome... DANG IT YOU GUYS!! xd.png

ARE YOU KIDDING ME. I DIDN'T CATCH ONE. NOTHING. NADA. ZIP.

By the way, the ones from the Desert sort between Striped and Sunrise Dragons and the ones from the Coast sort between Thunder and Trihorns.

My tips are they are named with something staring with 'Sun' and 'Tidal'. biggrin.gif

Edited by TheDoggy

As I said, I think one of the issues is that the new release only works for 24 hours-if you can call it that, as commons begin mixing very fast-and then it's back to "normal".

I think that it would help if the mini spout of new eggs was more evenly distributed, such as once per 12 hours on the first day, or something.

Move to my computer with a mouse and only caught one egg from the desert..

5 more to go xd.png

I can't refresh too fast because I get the stupid white screen of lagness. I wonder if I dump my Firefox and go to internet explorer or something.

I agree with the person recc'ing Opera - or even Chrome, although I personally hate it.

Using a browser for hunting eggs that you also use for everything else can be problematic because, over time, people accumulate addons and various other things that can slow it down. Also, IIRC, Firefox stores a bunch of stuff in a big database that you can clean out with an addon and that can make things sluggish.

I use Opera for most DC stuff. I wouldn't use it for general web use, but for DC it's remarkably fast, IME.

I've got four of the coast eggs so far and two of the desert eggs. And now I'm locked, since I've got another egg that I'm waiting to hatch. I can't wait to see what these little guys look like when they hatch! smile.gif

Edited by StormWizard212

You're so lucky xd.png i did not get anyone yet haaha

Keep trying! I'm sure you'll catch one sooner or later! ;w;

2 minute drop and absolutely nothing. My page wouldn't even refresh. It just chugged and chugged. Sheesh, this is a nightmare. I must have like 30 plus tabs open on both biomes too.

Ok, that's it, I'm off to bed dry.gif

I seriously hope this will be easier in a few hours. I'm mad at not being able to get anything yet, even though I have a great comp and fiber internet speed. I really hate this lag, it's killing the drop for me sad.gif

(ノಥ益ಥ)ノ ︵┻━┻

Edited by xeyla

Holy COW, these guys are going fast! xd.png Managed to snag a coast egg, hoping to snag at least 2 more of them and 3 of the desert before bed. Love these blue eggs, very pretty. biggrin.gif

Okay, cave emptied at :02, I always keep a close eye on my computer clock, and that was two minutes.

Got one desert egg. I'll take my small victories when I can get them.

Well Spazz clicking like a Nutt managed to get me one of each. Hallelujah! I'm content for the next hr.

Good Luck everyone