Quis

Take an Egg - Leave an Egg

leaving: soulpeace dragon egg

tan ridgewing egg

Taking the avatar of destruction. The previous one I offered on the owner never accepted. It will be muchly loved as with all my dragons and named. It is in good hands. <3

I already left a CB Falconiform earlier that still hasn't been claimed. If you want me to offer something else to the thread too after someone takes it, I have no problem with that as I probably will regardless. ^-^

Edited by SyrusAllen

Taking: Nothing

Leaving:

4G Blusang Shimmerfail here*

5G Z-coded Gold Tinsel (xMoonstone) here* GONE to catstaff!!

*Offer dummies and leave something for the thread!!

Edited by Firedda

Taking: nothing

Leaving: Very Lovely Shimmer Lineage: GONE and Enjoy!

Edited by natayah

Taking the avatar of destruction. The previous one I offered on the owner never accepted. It will be muchly loved as with all my dragons and named. It is in good hands. <3

I already left a CB Falconiform earlier that still hasn't been claimed. If you want me to offer something else to the thread too after someone takes it, I have no problem with that as I probably will regardless. ^-^

i'm sorry. i was afk cuz my sister came to town. i am not connected to the internet if i am not home in front of my laptop.

i will only use 2 way trades here.

it had been up less than 7 hours when i got back and saw your post but no offer. it shouldn't have been a problem as some on here don't accept for more than 2 days.

Edited by spring_dragon

Taking: Nothing

Leaving:

4G Blusang Shimmerfail here*

5G Z-coded Gold Tinsel (xMoonstone) here*

*Offer dummies and leave something for the thread!!

Offered on the gold tinsel.

Leaving: a bronze arrowhead from Penk and Gallatian Victory. Two-way, offer a dummy and leave something for the thread.

Offer on the pretty bronze.

Edit: I didn't realize how late it was here, so I'm off to bed. Offers will be checked again between 6 and 8 am Cave Time, so if you offer before then, please be patient until then.

Edited by catstaff

i'm sorry.  i was afk cuz my sister came to town.  i am not connected to the internet if i am not home in front of my laptop.

i will only use 2 way trades here. 

it had been up less than 7 hours when i got back and saw your post but no offer.  it shouldn't have been a problem as some on here don't accept for more than 2 days.

Hey it's cool. I just saw another opportunity to go ahead and get an avatar of destruction so I withdrew my offer. Ill admit I get a bit excited and therefore a bit impatient. No fault of yours, of course. Just means yours is still available for someone else to take home and love. =)

Also,

Taking: Nothing yet

Leaving: A lovely 3G Magma egg with a small Burning Marrow spiral lineage. ^-^

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! Gone- Enjoy avoralei ^-^

Offer a dummy and leave something for the thread. Also, no biting, killing, freezing or anything mean, and please name it. =)

Edited by SyrusAllen

★ T A K I N G

N/A

☆ L E A V I N G

user posted image

(click for beautiful checker!!)

♪ R U L E S

(offspring do not apply to these rules)

(if you have any questions, please contact me via PM because I may not approve of what you're doing.)

Please name

Don't Kill or Abandon

Don't Freeze

Do not experiment on for Neglected or Zombie

Don't mess up lineage in any way

Don't Bite or Earthquake

Don't gift or trade

Overall, just don't (potentially) harm it in any way

Leave something for the thread. I will not accept if you don't leave anything for the thread. I only accept "I will leave something later" posts if you post in this thread consistently.

Do not offer on this egg if you cannot continue the lineage or influence it correctly. I, sadly, cannot continue this beautiful checker. I will check your scroll if you have a mate for it.

If you do not have a mate, I will accept if you post here regularly and tell me that you will not breed it or will actively try to find a mate for it.

☜t e l e p o r t☞

Gone to DragonLove234; enjoy!

Also, I am sorry beautifuldragon5000, but I honor the "First Come, First Serve Rule". DragonLove234 has posted and offered before you.

Edited by Cookiezi

★ T A K I N G

N/A

☆ L E A V I N G

user posted image

(click for lineage; miscolored)

♪ R U L E S

(offspring do not apply to these rules)

Please name

Don't Kill or Abandon

Do not experiment on for Neglected or Zombie

Don't mess up lineage in any way

Don't Bite or Earthquake

Overall, just don't (potentially) harm it in any way

Leave something for the thread. I will not accept if you don't leave anything for the thread. I only accept "I will leave something later" posts if you post in this thread consistently.

Sadly, I do not have any Magi dragons that are not on cooldown. Please PM me a teleport link if you would like this hatchi rescued from the AP!

PS: Has "Van" in code! (Not caps-messed, but QB after "Van". QB could stand for Quarterback, or Kyubey's nickname "QB")

Abandoned.

Edited by Cookiezi

Taking: nothing right now

Leaving: Claim my eggs/hatchlings! -- messy black hatchie who didn't alt

Took the black hatchling! Left a CB vampire egg in the previous post. Edit: Is it alright if I freeze this hatchling? I don't have an ungendered frozen black hatchling yet. If not, I can regift it to this thread.

Edited by F.ury

Leaving a lovely 3G Avatar of Destruction egg with Ember ancestry. :3 Please name it, but I'm fine with freezing.

Offer a dummy on the teleport and remember to leave something nice for the thread! :3

Gone to Bluheart.

Edited by Meymo