Quis

Take an Egg - Leave an Egg

Please only bump your post once per day. Thank you. smile.gif

Uh, I don't understand. I haven't bumped this post before just now. o.O

My apologies either way.

Offered on the Tinsel, left two eggs earlier and haven't gotten any yet.  smile.gif

Aww……maybe you have too many eggs or hatchlings that I can't accept the offer :3

Edited by Vishpala

Offered on this hatchling!

Leaving something as soon as this trade goes through and I have a free egg slot

Leaving: A 2G Nebula with a gold winged Snow Angel mother and green Nebula father. It also has a pretty hilarious code. However, I messed up big time; I thought I had one more magi dragon open for teleport but all of mine are on cool down. If you want this egg, just PM me a two-way teleport link and I will trade you this egg for a dummy egg or hatchling. As soon as I have a magi dragon available I will set up a teleport link (if no one has claimed this egg by then). Sorry about all the hassle!

Offer accepted!

Edited by F.ury

Leaving a lovely 3G Avatar of Destruction egg with Ember ancestry. :3 Please name it, but I'm fine with freezing.

Offer a dummy on the teleport and remember to leave something nice for the thread! :3

Edited by Meymo

Decided to Gift some more! Sadly, itll be a two-way because all four of my previous gifts were stolen by a hidden scroll. sad.gif

So now, I am happy to gift these four:

Three Pure Influencers from parents with no parents and a Bronze Tinsel with a patterned lineage.

Please leave something for the thread and offer an egg/hatchling on the trade. Sorry once again for Two-Ways but I like my dragons to go to people who follow the rules. smile.gif

Adopt These Four -Adopted by LadyFish, Thank you-

Use the Pinks to influence future Prizes or create pretty PB lines. biggrin.gif

Would love for them to be named, no harmful actions either.

Edited by DragonLove234

Decided to Gift some more! Sadly, itll be a two-way because all four of my previous gifts were stolen by a hidden scroll. sad.gif

So now, I am happy to gift these four:

Three Pure Influencers from parents with no parents and a Bronze Tinsel with a patterned lineage.

Please leave something for the thread and offer an egg/hatchling on the trade. Sorry once again for Two-Ways but I like my dragons to go to people who follow the rules. smile.gif

Adopt These Four

Use the Pinks to influence future Prizes or create pretty PB lines. biggrin.gif

Would love for them to be named, no harmful actions either.

Offered on these babies smile.gif

Leaving: 3G Perfect Black/GW Checkered GW hatchling from Black Alt Mommy!. GONE Awarded to darkmoore! Enjoy!! Have yet to hear about the eggies I offered on.... Oh well, going to bed now... If I don't hear from DragonLove234 by morning I'll offer on something else smile.gif

Edited by Ldyfsh

Taking: Nothing

Leaving: 3GE Avatar Egg - Lovely Lineage: Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

I took this lovely eggy, really pretty lineage! Thank you =)

Leaving: 2G Falconiform eggy with Silver father :3.

Leave a dummy prease! ^^ Thanks!

Gone to darfnen0817! Please don't forget to leave something in the thread. Enjoy!

Edited by Namii

Leaving: A 2G Nebula with a gold winged Snow Angel mother and green Nebula father. It also has a pretty hilarious code. However, I messed up big time; I thought I had one more magi dragon open for teleport but all of mine are on cool down. If you want this egg, just PM me a two-way teleport link and I will trade you this egg for a dummy egg or hatchling. As soon as I have a magi dragon available I will set up a teleport link (if no one has claimed this egg by then). Sorry about all the hassle!

Hubby (nightshift) offered on this.

He is leaving:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Ssyk2

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!Electric Avatar fail that says "sky" as a code

Offer dummy. Leave something. Don't harm. Don't trade. Freezing is fine.

Sigh. I'm apparently having a senior moment, as I forgot to include the actual trade link in my post. *facepalms*

Do the usual thing here.

Offered!

Leaving: CB Magma eggy!

Please do NOT bite or harm this egg!

Please leave something nice in return. First person to leave an egg and offer a dummy gets my egg!

Dreulchen was first to post a lovely CB Summer and offer up a dummy! Sorry Lavinia!

Enjoy! <3

Edited by Namii

Leaving:

BSA checker

Took your pink eggy! That lineage was too pretty to pass up! *.*

Leaving: CB Blusang eggy!

Please leave something nice in return. First person to leave an egg and offer up a dummy gets my egg!

andromedagalaxia was first to post a nice 2G Moonstone hatchy and offer up a dummy egg! Sorry Tamakin and Ihun!

Enjoy! <3

Edited by Namii

Took your pink eggy! That lineage was too pretty to pass up! *.*

Leaving: CB Blusang eggy!

Please leave something nice in return. First person to leave an egg and offer up a dummy gets my egg!

I left a dummy egg (a nebula)

I will leave this egg:

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

Same rule applies. Offer a dummy and leave your egg here and you will get it.