Quis

Take an Egg - Leave an Egg

Actually no, I was trying to give it away as an egg and it hatched. It's a fail anyway and couldnt have continued the lineage so I didn't want to waste a pink trying to influence it.

Okay, I think I'll leave it for someone who's more of a risk-taker. wink.gif I hate when that happens, I've had trades and gifts hatch when trying to get them to someone else, but occasionally they gender right on their own.

user posted image3rd Gen Tan PB Checker | Beautiful Lineage

This time I'm using a two-way trade link because it took me great effort breeding this egg, it deserves a good home!:lol:

So the first one to offer and post something for the thread will get the egg, please don't harm/trade it. It is fine to trade its offspring, though.

Hmm, I would like to take this, but seems like the link doesn't work anymore....

SyrusAllen  Posted on Sep 27 2014, 11:32 AM

Now leaving a CB vamp egg again (New one, the other one hatched and I'm debating to keep it or repost it.)

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

Offered and leaving this Red Stripe 2nd gen PB

Leaving an egg pack cause I'm low on magis for the moment. (Still have 2 available)

If you want an egg from the pack, but not the whole thing, please PM me and I'll spit them up

In here I have 1 CB Carmine egg and two Red Dorsals, 1 is really messy and the other is slightly less messy. All rescued from the AP.

All are incuhatchable. ^^

I've also decided that I'm gonna wait for my vamp hatchie to gender, if it's male, ill keep it, if it's female I'll offer it here again as I have a ot of females already. ^^

Edited by SyrusAllen

Taking: nothing

Leaving: 5th Gen Silver Shimmer x Hellfire spiral (My fav lineage I have :3 so take good care of it by naming, and no killing/freezing)

Leave an AP egg and leave something here please.

Offered on this, left a few things recently and will be leaving more soon. I'd love to continue this lineage. ^^

Edit: Awesome thanks! Got the egg influenced properly. Now just gotta find it a proper mate. ^-^

Edited by SyrusAllen

My fellow Dragon Cave click-addicts, it is my pleasure to tell you that the Take an Egg-Leave an Egg move is coming up within the hour (if everything goes as planned that is)!

Here's a link to the original news post in case you missed it!

If you have any donations or breeder offers ('taking nothing now, leaving this') please hold onto them and make them on the new thread once Pippyspot posts it.

I'll add a post here right away as soon as it's time for the switchover. Remember to change your links and signaures once she has the URLs for them updated!

My fellow Dragon Cave click-addicts, it is my pleasure to tell you that the Take an Egg-Leave an Egg move is coming up within the hour (if everything goes as planned that is)!

Here's a link to the original news post in case you missed it!

If you have any donations or breeder offers ('taking nothing now, leaving this') please hold onto them and make them on the new thread once Pippyspot posts it.

I'll add a post here right away as soon as it's time for the switchover. Remember to change your links and signaures once she has the URLs for them updated!

Interesting news. And super glad to hear Pippyspot is taking over, she's the perfect candidate to do so! biggrin.gif

By the way, thank you SO much for creating this thread! (And thank you also for the Magi you gifted me when I didn't have that many!) This has been a wonderful thing. In spite of my annoyance with a few bad apples, I love this thread and most of the people who post and gift here are really awesome. cool.gif

I can't wait to see this new form biggrin.gif I'd be more active now but I'm doing a project with black dragons.. but this thread was by far my most favorite! I hope the new one is just as good or even better!

Woot! Go Pippyspot! biggrin.gif Can't wait for the new thread. I just know it'll be awesome!

Edited by KittyHawkMC

This is the thread that made me sign up tothe DC forum, so I'll always be grateful biggrin.gif And you are sooo right, Spiteful_Crow, most of people here are awesome. They are kind, helpful and so much more, I hope that the next thread will be similar.

Leaving as a "goodbye Thread egg"

offer something, and leave one in the new one. If you take it, please don't trade, leave it for yourself or regift if you really need to.

<3

This is the thread that made me sign up tothe DC forum, so I'll always be grateful biggrin.gif And you are sooo right, Spiteful_Crow, most of people here are awesome. They are kind, helpful and so much more, I hope that the next thread will be similar.

Leaving as a "goodbye Thread egg"

offer something, and leave one in the new one. If you take it, please don't trade, leave it for yourself or regift if you really need to.

<3

Offered. happy.gif Will leave a Soulpeace in the new thread. I'm SO determined to have the first leaving post on there. xd.png

And I am happy to announce... drum-roll please... that it is time to switch to the new Take an Egg - Leave an Egg thread, run by Pippyspot! Everyone, please watch the threads list, she should be putting the new one up as soon as she notices that I've made this post.

Thank you so much to everyone for your kind words about how this thread has been fun for you! Every single time I hear someone say so it makes me so happy inside, I can't even put it into words. You are all amazing. This has been a low drama thread, despite everything, and full of generosity. You guys are fantastic.

Let's take that spirit over to the new one with us! I'll see you there! happy.gif

Edit: The new thread is up and live! Please click here to find it and continue your taking, leaving, and playing along!

Edited by Quis

And I am happy to announce... drum-roll please... that it is time to switch to the new Take an Egg - Leave an Egg thread, run by Pippyspot! Everyone, please watch the threads list, she should be putting the new one up as soon as she notices that I've made this post.

Thank you so much to everyone for your kind words about how this thread has been fun for you! Every single time I hear someone say so it makes me so happy inside, I can't even put it into words. You are all amazing. This has been a low drama thread, despite everything, and full of generosity. You guys are fantastic.

Let's take that spirit over to the new one with us! I'll see you there! happy.gif

Edit: The new thread is up and live! Please click here to find it and continue your taking, leaving, and playing along!

Closing. Please use new thread smile.gif