Quis

Take an Egg - Leave an Egg

Taking: Nothing

Leaving: 5th EG Silver -- http://dragcave.net/teleport/84e6ce23d1db1...3a315838e780d21

Offer a dummy egg from the AP.

Take:I offered on this

Leave:Hell Horse eggPlease Don't Kill and Don't Bite and No Freezing. Just leave a dummy. Also please post who you are and leave something just as nice for the thread.

Edited by Argentum_Drache

★ T A K I N G

N/A

☆ L E A V I N G

user posted image

(click for beautiful checker!!)

♪ R U L E S

(offspring do not apply to these rules)

(if you have any questions, please contact me via PM because I may not approve of what you're doing.)

Please name

Don't Kill or Abandon

Don't Freeze

Do not experiment on for Neglected or Zombie

Don't mess up lineage in any way

Don't Bite or Earthquake

Don't gift or trade

Overall, just don't (potentially) harm it in any way

Leave something for the thread. I will not accept if you don't leave anything for the thread. I only accept "I will leave something later" posts if you post in this thread consistently.

Do not offer on this egg if you cannot continue the lineage or influence it correctly. I, sadly, cannot continue this beautiful checker. I will check your scroll if you have a mate for it.

If you do not have a mate, I will accept if you post here regularly and tell me that you will not breed it or will actively try to find a mate for it.

☜t e l e p o r t☞

Bump

★ T A K I N G

N/A

☆ L E A V I N G

user posted image

(click for lineage; miscolored)

♪ R U L E S

Please name

Don't Kill or Abandon

Don't Bite or Earthquake

Leave something for the thread. I will not accept if you don't leave anything for the thread. I only accept "I will leave something later" posts if you post in this thread consistently.

Sadly, I do not have any Magi dragons that are not on cooldown. Please PM me a teleport link if you would like this hatchi rescued from the AP!

PS: Has "Van" in code! (Not caps-messed, but QB after "Van". QB could stand for Quarterback, or Kyubey's nickname "QB")

Bump

Took the black hatchling! Left a CB vampire egg in the previous post. Edit: Is it alright if I freeze this hatchling? I don't have an ungendered frozen black hatchling yet. If not, I can regift it to this thread.

It was an AP egg I hatched, so, freeze away, I'd say smile.gif

Leaving: CB Ice (I just couldn't stop myself from impulse-clicking on them...)

Please offer a dummy egg and and leave something here! smile.gif Gone to hamsterwoman, enjoy! And sorry for the wait. ;u;

Edited by lescht

Leaving: CB Ice (I just couldn't stop myself from impulse-clicking on them...)

Please offer a dummy egg and and leave something here! smile.gif

Taking: offered on the ice

Left the hatchling above

Someone made an offer on my AoD but I have yet to see a post about it... if you want it, I need to see a post from you where you leave something for the thread. o.O

Leaving this lovely AP find, a 3G Whiptail from a Whiptail x Gold checker. :3 Remember to leave something for the thread if you grab it! Grabbed by someone.

Edited by Meymo

Still available! :3

In case the person doesn't offer anything to the thread, I'd like to offer on ^^^

Leaving: Make an offer on my egg! Lineage

I am hoping this will go to someone that really needs one for summoning their first GON, not someone that just wants it.

Please offer a dummy. I'll send it on its way to you once I see you leave something for the thread. Thanks! smile.gif

ETA:

Leaving: donation

GONE to whomever. I wish you had left something. Lineage

Please pay it forward and leave something for the thread! Thanks!

Edited by Bluheart

TAKING: Nothing at the moment

LEAVING:

Bronze Shimmer Please remember to give back to the thread

Silver Shimmer Please remember to give back to the thread

Gold Shimmer Please remember to give back to the thead

Conditions:

- No harming in any way. That means no freezing, no biting, no killing, no experiment.

- Must stay on your scroll. And no hidden scrolls - your scroll name must be shown.

- Hatchling must be named before it grows up.

smile.gif

Bump

Bump

I offered on the GW. Love checkers and will stop at nothing to get her a mate come Valentine's Day. I gifted about 18 Eggs/Hatchlings the other day, maybe they could cover for this awesome checker. =)

Leaving:

4G Blusang Shimmerfail here***Offer dummies and leave something for the thread!!

Bump! GONE to Alectrona!!

Edited by Firedda

Bump!

Offered on the pretty Blusang smile.gif

Leaving: Golden Wyvern New home!

Offer a dummy. Don't kill, bite or abandon; freezing is fine. Please name.

Leave something for the thread - I won't accept if you haven't.

Edited by Alectrona

Still Available.

Made an offer.....

Left an egg for the thread...it's gone

Still waiting blink.gif

★ T A K I N G

N/A

☆ L E A V I N G

user posted image

(click for beautiful checker!!)

♪ R U L E S

(if you have any questions, please contact me via PM because I may not approve of what you're doing.)

Please name

Don't Kill or Abandon

Don't Freeze

Don't Bite or Earthquake

Don't gift or trade

Do not offer on this egg if you cannot continue the lineage or influence it correctly. I, sadly, cannot continue this beautiful checker. I will check your scroll if you have a mate for it.

If you do not have a mate, I will accept if you post here regularly and tell me that you will not breed it or will actively try to find a mate for it.

☜t e l e p o r t☞

Offered on this

I can continue the lineage with several checkers but it will most likely be my 3rd gen Yule

Will be Leaving something as soon as I can breed it or find it

EDIT: Leaving a CB blue stripe egg (not sure of the name of the breed)

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Edited by beautifuldragon5000

Leaving: Another CB vampire egg. Just offer any dummy egg or hatchling.

CB vampire is still available and is now incuhatchable

Offer accepted!

Edited by F.ury

roboliam, if you would like to take the vampire egg you must leave a different egg here. If you post what you're donating to the thread (must be either a one-way or two-way trade), then I will accept your offer. The vampire egg goes to the first person who offers on it and leaves an egg for the thread.

roboliam, if you would like to take the vampire egg you must leave a different egg here. If you post what you're donating to the thread (must be either a one-way or two-way trade), then I will accept your offer. The vampire egg goes to the first person who offers on it and leaves an egg for the thread.

Sent over Skype

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

CB vampire is still available and is now incuhatchable

offered

leaving a 2G ice fail

please name it

don't kill, bite, neglect of abandon

LEAVE SOMEGHING FOR THE FORM

Edited by AidenSchatten

I saw AidenSchatten's post before I saw _Mystique's so the vampire went to AidenSchatten. _Mystique, I will have several more vampires available to bite this evening so if you would like I can make another CB vampire for your friend in exchange for the egg you left. Just let me know!

I saw AidenSchatten's post before I saw _Mystique's so the vampire went to AidenSchatten. _Mystique, I will have several more vampires available to bite this evening so if you would like I can make another CB vampire for your friend in exchange for the egg you left. Just let me know!

Okay. Thanks