Quis

Take an Egg - Leave an Egg

Ketchup is still here! http://dragcave.net/teleport/560362c87ed84...04ca231ee82c5a0

Also a naughty code, this one on a two-way: http://dragcave.net/teleport/649132258fc62...70b4aa44470cde5

Edited to add: I took Harlequinraven's green undine.

Leaving a CB pink who'll be incuhatchable in a few hours. http://dragcave.net/teleport/d747d22437497...3152dbdbff7d769

Offered on your eggie.

Leaving nothing right now but left an undine earlier that was the response to a trade i didnt get. If that makes sense!

Edited by Tamakin

Taking: Nothing (I need my egg slots for more magis!)

Leaving: CB Vampire Egg that's almost incuhatchable. My magi dragons are still all on cool down so if you'd like this egg just PM me a two way teleport link (offer a dummy) and I will accept. Thank you!

Offer accepted

Edited by F.ury

Taking Nothing atm

Leaving 4th gen Bronze Tinsel

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

Please only offer if you can properly continue the lineage, and Name it please and please leave something for the thread first person to leave something for the thread gets it

Edited by beautifuldragon5000

Taking Nothing atm

Please only offer if you can properly continue the lineage, and Name it please and please leave something for the thread first person to leave something for the thread gets it

Offered on this.

Leaving this pretty 3EG Terrae. :3 Please remember to leave something nice for the thread! Gone to Glyndlamir.

Also, the 3G Avatar of Destruction I left on page 110 last night is still available. :3

Edited by Meymo

Taking Nothing atm

offered

Will leave this if get. thanks

Taking nothing for now, leaving this somewhat messy lineaged Summer egg that's a unity between two Thuwed lineages. 0: Please leave something from the thread if you take, as it's one-way.

Took: Avatar of Change!

Leaving: left undine Hatchi last page BUT going to breed for something nice in a second :3

Thanks for letting me know, enjoy! biggrin.gif

Taking: Nothing

Giving: Pretty Blusang wub.gif

Offered on this.

Leaving this pretty 3EG Terrae. :3 Please remember to leave something nice for the thread!

Also, the 3G Avatar of Destruction I left on page 110 last night is still available. :3

Took the Terrae, thanks smile.gif

Also took Pippyspot's Undine egg, thank you ^^

I'll leave something in a bit, as soon as myER eggs have hatched!

Taking Nothing atm

Taking: This ^ hopefully!!!

Leaving: CB Summer <--Offer a dummy and leave something for the thread!! GONE to Pippyspot!!

Edited by Firedda

Taking: nothing ATM

Leaving: Perfectly lineaged 7th gen silver shimmer. Must offer a dummy egg and post on the thread before I can accept the offer. Also, it must be named and NOT under any circumstances frozen!

EDIT: Gone to Igloo9201!

Edited by shadowfighter

Taking: nothing ATM

Leaving: Perfectly lineaged 7th gen silver shimmer. Must offer a dummy egg and post on the thread before I can accept the offer. Also, it must be named and NOT under any circumstances frozen!

Oh my goodness WANTS!!!! I have a CB Goldeen Wyvern egg and I would just LOVE to continue that lineage! Can someone just explain what a dummy egg is??

Oh my goodness WANTS!!!! I have a CB Goldeen Wyvern egg and I would just LOVE to continue that lineage! Can someone just explain what a dummy egg is??

A dummy egg would be something from the AP which is messy and not wanted, as people use two way trades to prevent theft rather than looking for something of equal or more worth smile.gif

Taking: Nothing

Giving: Pretty EG Green Copper wub.gif

Dummy eggs are thing like Cave blockers or eggs from the AP