Quis

Take an Egg - Leave an Egg

Offered!

Currently looking for which pair I'm going to breed.

Someone had made an offer on the CB tan ridgewing before you did so it went to the first offer I got. I didn't realize those eggs were so popular! I do seem to have pretty good luck snagging CB tan ridges (and CB red dorsals) so I can offer more of those to this thread in the future if people would like. smile.gif

Leaving: this reflective arrowhead.

Offer a dummy, leave something for the thread. First person doing both gets it.

Sigh. I'm apparently having a senior moment, as I forgot to include the actual trade link in my post. *facepalms*

Do the usual thing here.

Gone to Dharak, enjoy!

Edited by catstaff

F.ury- Ah, okay. No worries, I understand. Also, nice! The only tans or red dorsals I can get are in the AP, haha.

★ T A K I N G

N/A

☆ L E A V I N G

user posted image

(click for lineage; also amazing breeding pair! I've never got one reject from this pair, and all I ever hear about are people's Undines refusing to cooperate!)

♪ R U L E S

(offspring do not apply to these rules)

(if you have any questions, please contact me via PM because I may not approve of what you're doing.

Please name; prefer for you to use the family name (Trickster) but you don't have to

Don't Kill or Abandon

Don't Freeze

Do not experiment on for Neglected or Zombie

Don't mess up lineage in any way

Don't Bite or Earthquake

Don't gift or trade

Overall, just don't (potentially) harm it in any way

Leave something for the thread. I will not accept if you don't leave anything for the thread. I only accept "I will leave something later" posts if you post regularly in this thread.

☜t e l e p o r t☞

Gone to Firstborn_Dragon; enjoy!

Edited by Cookiezi

Sigh. I'm apparently having a senior moment, as I forgot to include the actual trade link in my post. *facepalms*

Do the usual thing here.

Offered!

Also, can you use the dummy I sent you as my leaving return? It doesn't have to be two way uvu

Offered!

Also, can you use the dummy I sent you as my leaving return? It doesn't have to be two way uvu

Two way trades are used to make sure the person receiving the egg is actually giving back.

Giving a dummy on a two way doesn't count towards giving back in the thread because it has to be something that someone actually would want.

Dummies typically are throwaway eggs from the AP to facilitate the transfer.

Thats why we give a dummy to make the transfer, then we leave something nice for someone else that someone might actually want. To help spread the wealth around and make everyone happy. =)

Offered!

No, I can't give your dummy back to the thread, as I'm currently out of teleports aside from the two in use. You'll have to make your own offering to the thread, sorry.

offered on 6th gen tinsel from away back. Did not see any other offers.

I left a Shallowwater and a lindwurm a few back without taking anything.

biggrin.gif

No, I can't give your dummy back to the thread, as I'm currently out of teleports aside from the two in use. You'll have to make your own offering to the thread, sorry.

Ahh, too bad I'm egglocked right pbtbt

Also, my "dummy," isn't a snag from the AP, you know. I bred it myself, so.

Anyways, I have a egg that's gonna hatch in a bit, so hold up.

Edited by Dharak

F.ury- Ah, okay. No worries, I understand. Also, nice! The only tans or red dorsals I can get are in the AP, haha.

★ T A K I N G

N/A

☆ L E A V I N G

user posted image

(click for lineage; also amazing breeding pair! I've never got one reject from this pair, and all I ever hear about are people's Undines refusing to cooperate!)

♪ R U L E S

(offspring do not apply to these rules)

(if you have any questions, please contact me via PM because I may not approve of what you're doing.

Please name; prefer for you to use the family name (Trickster) but you don't have to

Don't Kill or Abandon

Don't Freeze

Do not experiment on for Neglected or Zombie

Don't mess up lineage in any way

Don't Bite or Earthquake

Don't gift or trade

Overall, just don't (potentially) harm it in any way

Leave something for the thread. I will not accept if you don't leave anything for the thread. I only accept "I will leave something later" posts if you post regularly in this thread.

☜t e l e p o r t☞

Offered on this, working on a collection of them.

Leaving

An overprotective hatchling!

Gifting Some Rares

These eggs will be my 12th+ gifted today and may be my last for today.

Gifted Today: Hybrid Egg Pack of 4, BSA Hatchie Pack+Undine, Geode+Nebbie eggs, CB Royal Blue Incu-Hatchie, and now to gift 4 Rares.

The Silver isnt the best lineaged because others wouldnt breed and 2nd gens reserved for an IOU to fulfill. (will gift those after fulfilled)

Something Golden thought to have been a pearl and something that lights up the cave can be adopted here.

Something Golden and glittery along with something bred pure of within the earth can be adopted here.

*Both Pairs Have Been Stolen* -I will re-change color/text once whoever took them gives something back after saying what they took.

Adopter of Shimmer+Silver:

Adopter of Golden Wyvern+Magma:

I expect anyone who adopts them to love them and care for them. Please no freezing or harmful actions and give them names. No trading but re-gifting is fine as long as you ask me first. Leave something pretty for the thread and only one pair of eggs per person please. If you have adopted from me already today, try to avoid these so other people can have some. Thank you very much. wub.gif

Edited by DragonLove234