Quis

Take an Egg - Leave an Egg

Make sure you leave one egg or hatchie per teleport you take. Otherwise it'll get unbalanced. smile.gif

Taking nothing,

A fun lineage on this one, least I think its fun.

Be nice, no killing, biting, abandoning, etc.  If you could name it would be nice.

Two way, leave a dummy and something for the thread

http://dragcave.net/teleport/2ea51085d55ae...62b8280e7ee2039

Offered on this, and also snagged hamsterwoman's silver shimmer. Will leave some pretties as soon as some of my dragons decide to cooperate. *glares at stubborn pairs*

Edit: Okay, some of them behaved. Here's a couple for the thread.

Ice, ice, baby. Offer a dummy and leave something for the thread. Off to Merlot, as the first person to both offer and donate to the thread. Enjoy!

Very creative! You all know the drill.

Edited by catstaff

For those who truly need them, two Fertilizers and a Teleporter. Also, anyone who needs an Undine hatchie.

Care for them please. Leave something nice for the thread. wub.gif They deserve a home for being left alone to die. Hopefully they'll have a nice mate and grow old on your scroll. [^-^] I'll be leaving more after they're gone.

Adopt the Babies!

For those who truly need them, two Fertilizers and a Teleporter. Also, anyone who needs an Undine hatchie.

Care for them please. Leave something nice for the thread. wub.gif They deserve a home for being left alone to die. Hopefully they'll have a nice mate and grow old on your scroll. [^-^] I'll be leaving more after they're gone.

Adopt the Babies!

Thank you! Totally need more Purples.

Also, I left a tan ridgewing more than 3 pages back, but if you won't accept that I'll breed something pretty if my dragons decide to actually cooperate with me.

Taking: Nothing

Leaving: This very shiny bronze egg.

Offer a dummy and leave something for the thread. c:

Gone, enjoy! Keep a look out for more. ;D

Edited by AquaTart

Leaving: This very shiny bronze egg.

Offer a dummy and leave something for the thread. c:

I offered a Neotropical. Left 4 Hatchies a little ways up. I'll even donate it's first offspring. smile.gif

Offered on AquaTart's Bronze Tinsel

Leaving: CB Summer, Offer dummy

I offered on the Summer, I'm trying to speed-demon-steal all the Summers. Sadly, it seems I was too late to get it.

I'll be leaving a bundle of Hybrids after angel1143 accepts the other offer and I can abandon the egg and breed more hybrids. smile.gif

Edited by DragonLove234

Leaving: Summer Egg

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

If claimed, this will be my last donation for awhile until my magis regen. Maybe I can find some more magis so I can extend my gifting for longer periods at a time.

Edited by SyrusAllen

Hybrid Pack Available!

Gifting Beautiful Hybrids!

This egg has a stone core, topped with earth and is surrounded by geode.

This egg is a mixture of dreams and health, equal amounts run in it's blood

This egg is warm and it was made by fertilization from a parent.

This egg burns hot and tiny hooves can be seen inside.

Adopt Them!

Please give each a loving home. Don't take them unless you need them or care about them.

Please leave something for the thread, I searched for over 20 minutes just to get the pairings. No biting, freezing, neglecting, killing, re-trading, and I better NOT find them in the AP! Re-Gifting is fine but please check with me first. smile.gif

Also going on Departures Thread. ~Adopted on Departures~

Edited by DragonLove234