deadnotsleeping

Sphaera Project

Should we have a Uncommon/Rare only Sphaera Line?  

98 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Um...

Bit of a dilemma, here. The latest egg in the lineage is down to 4 days 12 hours and Onixthebunny1 has yet to pick it up. Viewing their member profile, their most recent post is on the 8th.

Should I keep waiting (and if so, how long?) or should I cancel the transfer and try to send it to whoever's next in line after them?

I think you have waited as long a time as is reasonable. I would move on to the next person and Onix can get another Sphaera later.

so is onix going to go to the bottom of the list or will everyone have to pm them with the egg before going on to the next person

good idea, skipping to the next person. its unfortunate that people drop out, but sometimes it happens, right?

also:

-nym-, of course you can join!

@Zerhai

Onix has to wait for the egg to come around again, I would think? i could just move them to the bottom though... *hmm*

gah! i am not a patient person, you can ask my friends. I DON' WANNA WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTT

good idea, skipping to the next person. its unfortunate that people drop out, but sometimes it happens, right?

also:

-nym-, of course you can join!

@Zerhai

Onix has to wait for the egg to come around again, I would think? i could just move them to the bottom though... *hmm*

hmmm you prolly should put an * after their name and make a footnote saying they didn't respond the last time..... or something like that....

Can I be added onto the list? I know it will take a while but I think this is a fabulous idea and would love to participate!

Hmm.... would it be a probable conclusion that if a pair of dragons is bred and one is CB the egg will turn into the CB breed?

I tried to breed my copper to my CB bleeding moon in hopes of a green copper (that breeding formula is confusing- biome colors?) and ended up with a bleeding moon egg instead of a green copper.

Edited by Cecona

Sea Breeze Sphaera has grown up ! And she's a lady, so spiralling on ! Huzzah ! But what will the next breed be ?! ohmy.gif

I was thinking that maybe the Sphaera egg could eventually become a hybrid.