deadnotsleeping

Sphaera Project

Should we have a Uncommon/Rare only Sphaera Line?  

98 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Can I join this project, please? It sounds like fun! biggrin.gif

Edited by Windy

Merry-Go-Sphaera has grown up! :3

With a release hopefully coming up this Sun., Tardigrade and I have decided we'll wait a few days before trying a breeding so neither of us is locked up for the release. ^^

Excited to try breeding her, though!

Merry-Go-Sphaera has grown up! :3

With a release hopefully coming up this Sun., Tardigrade and I have decided we'll wait a few days before trying a breeding so neither of us is locked up for the release. ^^

Excited to try breeding her, though!

well you might want to breed it now, since tj pushed the release till next sunday! there will be time to have the egg hatched before the release now!

good deal sock, I'm sure a few more days wont kill us, lol

Haha, well, glad I didn't bring about the apocalypse. ;p

~

Yes, I did breed when I saw TJ's message and will be PM'ing Tardigrade for whenever they can pick it up.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/3ahXo

EDIT: Egg successfully passed off! :3

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Could I join? If I get added to the end, by the time it gets to me, I should (should) be able to get the Magi Dragon. I know that I will be able to breed with said dragon, unless it's a pygmy/drake of the same gender as mine. But it shouldn't become one of those anyway, right...?

Could I join? If I get added to the end, by the time it gets to me, I should (should) be able to get the Magi Dragon. I know that I will be able to breed with said dragon, unless it's a pygmy/drake of the same gender as mine. But it shouldn't become one of those anyway, right...?

If you need help I could try and catch you a magi dragon.

I think I'm gonna breed the dragon with one of the new releases when they come.

hey welcome! if you need a magi, im sure i could try and catch one, or my sister breeds them if you dont mind them being second gen

Lugia, if you like I could breed you a magi dragon. I have a male and female.

Edited by Cecona

The lineage is really great so far !

I love it how the new eggs always turned out to be the breed of the CB parent. That won't last, I guess, but so far it's quite cool.

@Tardigrade:

Are you keeping the idea of changing direction every time the breed changes ? (Meaning: influence this little one to be male ?) Or do you prefer to be surprised by what you get ? smile.gif

And good luck breeding to the new release ! I was kind of hoping it to be Pygmies, but probably it won't, so it just has to turn out nice enough to be mated with a Sphaera. smile.gif

@deadnotsleeping:

A very good idea to keep the list in the first post up to date with links to the dragons !

How about adding the breed of each dragon in brackets behind the name link ? Like Sphaera Lanteis (Sunsong)

That way one can take a fast look at the list and see what species are in the lineage already.

@Tardigrade:

Are you keeping the idea of changing direction every time the breed changes ? (Meaning: influence this little one to be male ?) Or do you prefer to be surprised by what you get ? smile.gif

I like to be surprised by what I get :3

@deadnotsleeping:

A very good idea to keep the list in the first post up to date with links to the dragons !

How about adding the breed of each dragon in brackets behind the name link ? Like Sphaera Lanteis (Sunsong)

That way one can take a fast look at the list and see what species are in the lineage already.

I agree that this would be nice. I really do like that you are linking the eggs as we progress. It lets everyone know at a glance where we are.

You know what would be weird? If the dragon egg that gets to me is a girl, and then I breed it with the planned Dorsal Dragon, then it's red. O.O

@deadnotsleeping:

thats a great idea! that way, when we hit the second time around, it would be way easier to figure out whats happened in the line.

thanks!

@DarkShinyLugia

you should message me when you're not egglocked, and we can work on getting you a magi

Edited by deadnotsleeping

Those egglocking eggs are about hatched, give it about 30 minutes.

EDIT: Not egglocked anymore biggrin.gif

Edited by DarkShinyLugia