deadnotsleeping

Sphaera Project

Should we have a Uncommon/Rare only Sphaera Line?  

98 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I got the egg from Zerhai! biggrin.gif

So far it's a stairstep, should I influence the egg to keep it that way or should I "break" the stair so the lineage can go round and round?

thats up to you, dustpuppy. I tend to lean towards spirals because they're sweet looking but its not my egg.

@deathsnake951

welcome!

@Sunset42, Purplehaze

I can see what you mean, I was just going to add the new dragon on after the first, but i can understand where it would get a bit confusion.

But im thinking adding the 2 other lists would make the first pose wicked long, you know?

for now its okay, I'll change it if it becomes to much a problem

Well I got two picked out depending on the gender, but they are both uncommon tongue.gif

I've been trying for a Rare every hour... I will tell you guys if it happens soon smile.gif

thats up to you, dustpuppy. I tend to lean towards spirals because they're sweet looking but its not my egg.

I thought so too because it also fits the project better but wanted to make sure it wasn't a stair on purpose. I influenced it to spiral, and I'm thinking about breeding it to a Royal Blue to keep the blue colour scheme. biggrin.gif

Blue spiral, nice :>

Also the waverunners are taking over the first sphaera line

Edited by Cecona

blue is a good color, thats very true

also aussieJJDude has held the sphaera dragon for quite a while, hasnt even named her. I'm wondering if I should try and contact them...

Yeah I was wondering the same thing! I hope it's not at a dead end! D:

EDIT: Well if I don't get any Rares between now and until the time I get it then if the Sphaera II is a girl I am going with Tsunami Wyverns and if it's a boy then it will be a Hellfire Wyvern smile.gif (Trying to keep a little blue in there) Does that sound good you guys? biggrin.gif

Edited by Deblob167

also aussieJJDude has held the sphaera dragon for quite a while, hasnt even named her. I'm wondering if I should try and contact them...

Hmm . . . his last forum post was on October 3 and there are 3 dead eggs on his scroll that seem to have run out of time. I would say something unexpected has happened to keep him away. sad.gif

@Deblob167

those are both good choices! some of my favorites, too.

@purplehaze he hasnt answered my pm. im wondering if we should ask Flaviel to breed another egg and skip him, or if we should continue to wait...

Ta-Daa~ The next Sphaera III egg has been bred!!(:

Another Red-finned<3 (a little egotistical to, last two letters in code are ME) laugh.gif

Sending a pm to Tribea

~Band

Edit: Of course I had to mess something up rolleyes.gif

Also since it is another red-finned I think it would be cool to turn the lineage around but thats up to the next owner. just a suggestion(:

Edited by band4ever

I have a question, do I get an egg from the first Sphaera too or does it stop at avalon11? Because I really like the idea of a really LONG spiral.

If I understood correctly, the idea is to have it keep circling. Of course if new people keep signing up I don't know how that will work. wink.gif

@dustpuppy

the goal is for everyone to get each of the lines, since that was the original goal with the first one.

@haze

yeah, i dont wana say they cant join, but if the keep jumping in, people will never get the eggs again. Maybe I should stop putting them at the end and interject them somewhere in the middle?

@band

wow what a pretty egg! I wonder how long the tidal will stay in the line? I'll update the first page

@deadnotsleeping

You can't put them in the middle as that would kind of mess up the things on the front page. It would look like the egg skipped through people, and it would become really confusing. It should be fine, and we have three lines now. That's a lot of lines. Personally, I think we could have spread them out better. It seems to me like once you get Sphaera III, you will soon get Sphaera II then Sphaera I. Perhaps you could reorder the current list a bit to make it more even.

Also, I think we should PM Flaviel to breed a new egg.

Edited by stellalala

@dustpuppy

the goal is for everyone to get each of the lines, since that was the original goal with the first one.

Great. biggrin.gif I'm looking forward to the first line expecially.

Now I can't decide which mate to try when my Copper grows up.

Ice?

Royal Blue?

Thunder?

Or another Blusang?

I'm leaning towards Blusang or Ice but I'm not sure...

You should change it up.

Maybe a Royal Blue. They're pretty smile.gif

@dustpuppy:

Like DarkShinyLugia I think that the CB breeds should be as diverse as possible. So either the Royal Blue or the Thunder. (I love the Royal Blues more than any dragon, but the Thunder would look great there, too, and is more rare, of course.)

BUT: If you prefer Blusang or Ice - go ahead ! Everyone should add the dragon to the Sphaeras that they personally want to see in the lineage.

I know, not very helpful at all... wink.gif

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus

Already bred a new egg; just tell me if I should pass it on to the next one the list. If not it will just have a comfortable life on my scroll smile.gif

Those two new lines are really pretty so far.

I was thinking and we should probably shut down adding new members until everyone on the current list has at least one of the 3 lines, then we add new people and put a new person in every other person on the list

You have good point about the diversity. Royal Blue it is! And we got another egg. biggrin.gif

I sent a PM to Pesadilla.

Update: Pesadilla got the egg. smile.gif

Edited by dustpuppy

@Flaviel

I've taken aussiedude off the list, if you could contact avalon11 to see if they're willing to take the new egg, we can continue on that way.

also I have closed the list as Zerai suggested. it was the best option for now.

@Flaviel

I've taken aussiedude off the list, if you could contact avalon11 to see if they're willing to take the new egg, we can continue on that way.

also I have closed the list as Zerai suggested. it was the best option for now.

i had a good idea, OMG! *faints* (lol)

I caught some CB Rares.

When the Uncommon+ Line gets to me..

Prepare to get wet and cold.