deadnotsleeping

Sphaera Project

Should we have a Uncommon/Rare only Sphaera Line?  

98 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It's gonna hatch tomorrow around this time smile.gif

Edit: Hatched... naming time! smile.gif

Edited by Deblob167

Can't wait to see how it genders ! *secretly hopes for a little male* It should decide quite early - with 12 clicks to it.

And welcome to all the new... Spheroids ?! wink.gif

Greetings,

Lantean_Pegasus

@Sunset42 of course you can! welcome

@Lantean_Pegasus if there's one thing I learned about this project, its that no sphaera egg will ever die due to neglect.

@deadnotsleeping:

That's unlikely indeed. smile.gif

@topic:

The newest Sphaera is a girl ! So another step up again.

Now all she needs is a mate so she can continue the cycle.

Yeah, probably one of the new releases when they come. Or maybe my black tea?! What do you guys think I should do?!

She would look good with a Black Tea mate. Or you could always wait to see what the new release dragons are like, but they wouldn't be grown up to mate with her for quite awhile. Of course, Troubletail is probably like all the rest of us and saving room for new release dragons, so you probably aren't going to breed her right now anyway.

oh I love black tea dragons! but yeah, i agree we should wait for the new dragons, not only because of the potential new mates, but also i wouldnt want to force anyone into premature egg lock because they have to carry a sphaera egg as well.

Crap I forgot about that and got all the eggs to the limit! xd.png I guess I will abandon the common one that I can get anywhere and the other will hatch... 2 spaces enough room? xd.png I hope the new release aren't that common because then it won't be enough room xd.png

Both the new releases are blue, which I think looks pretty good with red colors like the sunstone has. Can't wait to see what they look like all grown up though.

Same... the hatchies look cute :3 I like the Red striped one better though.

Did anyone else think the light blue one was the Coastal? Funny xd.png

A Black Tea (I really like the male Black Tea sprite !) would look very good as a "counterpart" for the Flamingo, because they have about the same colours. That would give the lineage a very harmonic look. See here ! Beautiful.

For the new dragons I'll have to wait till they grow up to have a definite opinion.

But in the end it's entirely up to you, Tardigrade.

@Deblob:

Yepp, before reading the descriptions I thought that Blue meant Coast, too. wink.gif

Greetings,

Lantean_Pegasus

I decided to breed Sietra Sphaera with the Black Tea Zepta. Although Sietra Sphaera ended up being a girl, atleast the egg was the CB Parent's Species.

The Egg

@Tardigrade:

Yepp, Black Tea was a great idea of yours ! It looks beautiful !

Congratulations on breeding a new Sphaera, and on getting them to continue the changing of species ! smile.gif

Now it's Troubletail's turn, right ? Here we go again - how will it gender/be gendered, who will it be bred to, what will be the offspring ?! This lineage is fun to watch ! smile.gif

Greetings,

Lantean_Pegasus

I've noticed that so far the baby always ends up being the same as it's non-sphaera/CB parent.