deadnotsleeping

Sphaera Project

Should we have a Uncommon/Rare only Sphaera Line?  

98 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

@DarkShinyLugia:

You prefer "destiny" ? wink.gif

Whatever it may be, it looks very neet. Let's see if it prevails or changes with the next breeding. 3 days and 17 hours till we can find out (at the earliest.)

Scented Sphaera is born!

It's been influenced male to try to keep the current pattern going, but I haven't yet decided on what breed to partner him with. I think I might like to bring in something in the dark blue range to compliment Lantean_Pegasus's royal blues... do you guys have any suggestions?

@Troubletail:

A Purple Ridgewing wouldn't be dark blue, exactly, but I think it takes up and mixes the colours of both the Royals and the Sunsongs, in a way.

I like the (Blue) Nebula and the Deep Sea, too. You just don't get that wonderful shade of "Royal" blue a second time on DC...

The nearest would be a Tsunami, I guess, but the female sprite is so very small. A Thunder is a little bigger, but less blue. (Although what blue it has fits the Royals.)

Hard choice... I'm really curious what you'll end up with ! smile.gif

Greetings,

Lantean_Pegasus

What about two finned bluna? Or coastal waverunner? Or a blue stripe? I don't think a tsunami would be a bad choice even if the sprite is a little smaller, but those are just some other blue colored dragons you might want to try. Or maybe one of the new releases since they are both blue. Granted they aren't a dark/royal blue, but I want to see them being bred into this lineage!

Trouble with blue Stripe and Bluna is that they wouldn't be CBs.

And I think I've made my decision. I hope you'll like the results!

Now I'm even more curious than I was before - and all I can see is a fogged little egg ! Oh, the suspense ! wink.gif

Well, I hope it'll be either un-fogged later in the day, or someone is kind enough to tell me what we have there.

In any case: Congratulations on a new Sphaera ! And "Huzzah!" to the dragons for changing the breed to the CB one once more !

Now I'm even more curious than I was before - and all I can see is a fogged little egg ! Oh, the suspense ! wink.gif

Well, I hope it'll be either un-fogged later in the day, or someone is kind enough to tell me what we have there.

In any case: Congratulations on a new Sphaera ! And "Huzzah!" to the dragons for changing the breed to the CB one once more !

Sorry about that; I just didn't feel comfortable with leaving an important egg like this unfogged overnight when it was just freshly laid and vulnerable. Everything should be visible again now.

Scented Sphaera has grown up! smile.gif

The front page isn't updated

Edited by DarkShinyLugia

@Troubletail:

Oh, I fully understand that you fog a new egg, especially when away for some time. smile.gif

The Waverunner is a great fit, it looks very good within the lineage !

Now let's see what Onixthebunny is going to do. Influence ? No influence ? And what breed will enter the lineage next ? Stay tuned ! wink.gif (deadnotsleeping, this was a great idea !)

Good choice!

Lantean is right in that nothing else really gives that royal blue color. But I think the ptredrake works well, anyway. o3o

It really is interesting to watch this lineage progress! smile.gif