XxDragonletxX

The Unknown Paradise

Evako nodded and dug some of it out. He carefully placed some of the amethyst onto his mold, and made sure that it would stick to his creation. Evako made a diamond-like shape using the small pieces of misshaped amethyst and covered some of the areas with clay, in hopes of having a better chance of the amethyst not falling off later on. He finished the last of his designs before think how he should wear it.

user posted image

Nate smiled as Chess arrived with Kat. He nuzzled her and readily accepted the raccoon. He decided that she must have tracked his scent to find the cave. Well, I guess it's not a secret any more. He thought as he dug into the dead raccoon's flesh. In between bites he managed to get a glimpse at Evako's clay project. It looked like a diamond. Even with the sapphires on it though, it looked just about as bad as his starfish. It was clear that neither of them had any real artistic talent.

Evako stared at the clay. It wasn't as good as he imagined, but it'll have to do. He looked to see if anything could also be useful for him to wear it. Wow, I don't think about next steps a lot do I? He sighed. The magi looked to see the royal blue eating a raccoon. "...." He looked over to find that the girls came back. Was I that focused on my work...? He thought.

Chess gives the Magi a raccoon and smiles. She notices they are forming things from clay and she gets some and starts to shape something, it looks a little like a wyvern. She concentraits on the clay as she shapes it.

Katerika wondered what was happening and decided to check. She stalked the orange creature. She noticed that there was a purple shiny jewel-like figure. "What are ya making?" She asked. The Magi looked at the kitten. "To be honest, even I don't know." Was what he replied. Rika looked at the others who were also crafting something of what seems to be clay. "Can I try?" She excitingly asked.

Chess looks around and finds some sapphires. She grins and uses those to make the blue of her scales and eyes. She lightly blows some fire on it to dry it and the clay darkens and she giggles.

Zion laughed too, "I guess your magic is full of herbs! Maybe you can turn into a tree next!" He joked around enjoying himself and his time with Soul.

user posted image

"Sure! There's clay everywhere around here! Go ahead." Nate said to Kat. Nate then wandered over to Chess and saw what she had made with some clay. "Wow, that's pretty good. It's you isn't it?" He asked. She had found the sapphire vein, (which was practically all gone) and had placed them so it showed a color similar to her wings. It was very pretty. Much better than his starfish.

She smiles and nuzzles his cheek before laying it down, to hot for others than her to touch. Chess smiles and gets another glob of clay and starts to shape a dragon that looks like Nate. Using her talons to make the swirls of his markings. She looks around and finds a ebony sapphire vein and uses some of that to put on his. She looks around and finds a little tin and molds that into the swirls. Breathing some fire on that she warms it to dry it and sets it next to hers. She giggles and tears some meat from her coon and eats it.

Kat squealed, which sounded like she was pretty much mewing. She dug and pulled out some clay, and started to roll it around, shaping it into a ball. She then patted on it, turning the clay sphere into a flat cylinder. I'm making a brownie! ...Whatever that is... She thought. She observed at her tiny brownie before finding a tiny, almost round piece of transparent mineral to place on top of her brownie cake. To her, it was half her size, pretty big. To others, its an incredibly small brownie, perhaps one may even call cute.

user posted image

Nate smiled, admiring the dragon figures. Chess had done a really great job! He nuzzled her gently and walked over to see what Kat had made. She was patting down a tiny flat cylinder. He chuckled softly and began petting the kitten. "Wacha makin?" He asked, still looking at the cylinder. It was so small, it was almost adorable.

Edited by skiddajane

"I'm making a brownie!" The kitten replied. She gave the clay brownie to Nate. It looked surprisingly good. Of course, it was probably because it was very simple to create.

Edited by Jass

user posted image

Clair never had a chance to see the red smoke, in seconds, she was gone. Now outside the cave panting heavily, she looked at the forest in front of her. 'Phew... I was so close...' She scowled. She swallowed and thought about what happened. Thinking all the way back to the squirrel, she gasped.

'Wh-what...? Wha did I, try to do?' She shook her head, forgetting everything. 'That never happened. No, it never did.' She decided. Getting up, she looked around. Clair trotted in the direction of the forest, hoping to find Lotlyn somewhere.

((Oooohh. My bad too, i'll re-post))

user posted image

Lyrith slunk into the cave, his prey gripped tightly in his jaws. As he neared, he saw an Albino sniffing his feathers. 'I guess she was attracted by my beautiful fragrance.' He thought smugly. He dropped his prey down on the solid rock, making sure to put it a great distance away from the other hatchlings. He bounded over to the Albino and sat down next to her. And he flicked his tail, waiting for her to acknowledge his presence.

user posted image

Amarusu grumbled in her sleeping, feeling someone next to her. She opened her eyes and looked up at the black sweetling. His appearance scared her a little, yet not as much as she thought it would. Still, him suddenly being there startling her. She leapt up with her spine raised like a cat preparing to hiss. She didn't hiss but looked nervously at the other dragon. "H-hello..." She said quietly.

Chess sighs and finishes her food. She dumps the scraps outside and curls up at the base of a tree to sun herself, getting to cold for comfort.

Evako just stared at his creation, almost never blinking. He had decided that he shoud pin it onto a ribbon, but her realized that he didn't even have one to wear. Man, this is...stressful. He thought, and sighed in disbelief. Why am I making this anyway? Does it even look good to the others? His thoughts were filled with doubt and regret, causing him to be get a little stressed out. Even Katerika's clay object looked better than mines, and she's a cat! He tried to distract himself of the negativity that he had brought himself by summoning another tiny aura ball. It was black again, although the magi could see some of the original orangery parts.

Xil:

He was curled in the bottom of his oval home, looking up at the red black veins that were scrawled all around the walls. There wasn’t much light getting through the shell, but it was enough to amuse him with following the veins. As he followed one very long line, voices echoed through the walls, all garbled and muffled. They didn’t last long and he was soon enveloped with silence, with only his quiet thoughts to accompany him. The long vein ended into a sharp tip and he searched the rest of the roof with his eyes, wondering what to do next. His mind turned to the voices that were outside and, for the first time, he wondered if he could be out there as well. His home didn’t seem very strong and it should be easy for him to get out, shouldn’t it? After a second of hesitation, he wiggled around in a better position, with his back on one side of the shell. Pulling his feet up to his chest, he took in a breath of warm air, flicked his tail, and then lashed out. His whole world shook around him and then fell, gravity pulling him forward onto his chest. His home was now sideways, with not enough space for him to pull his head up. This was such a bad idea. He thought, now turning around and trying to find a better spot to get out. Sliding to the ground and looking upwards, he pulled his legs up for another kick.

Cracks skittered all over the shell, allowing thin swathes of white light in. He had to blink a few times, the light a little too much for his eyes. Now that the surface was broken, he could easily get through it. Turning so that he was slightly sideways, he placed his claws on the broken wall and pushed his weight onto the broken section. The shell crumbled with a sharp snap and he fell forward, blinding light making him close his eyes. Landing with a light squeak, chest and claws aching where they had hit the ground, he tried to open his eyes. Slowly getting to his feet, tail and back legs still in his broken home, he blinked a few times and tried to figure out where he was. The air was a lot fresher than in his shell, making him shiver as he surveyed the cave that surrounded him. He could see other round eggs scattered in the rocks, some broken and some completely whole. Glancing at his used to be home, he wondered if there were any others that had come out of the eggs. Did they look like the dragons he had been seeing in his dreams while he slept or were they something completely different? Would they even be nice to him?

Pulling his back half out of the rest of the black and red shell, he flicked his tail and started to walk in a random direction. If there were any others around, then he’d find them.

Avio wondered if he was lost or if he was actually walking in a circle. Being blind was a pain to him, but at least he can detect obstacles. He face palmed himself to a tree. Ugh...maybe I can't detect all the obstacles.... He sighed. Avio felt as if he was a ball in a pinball game. He eventually decided to return to the cave. If I could find it.... He thought and hoped that he would find the way back.

Lillith walks away from the hatchling as she gets bored with her. 'Wow actually bored with a child...' She roll her eyes and enters into the main part of the cave, her flickering body glowing like a beacon. Looking around she finds the scent of a newly hatched dragon. 'Lovely more....' Her eyes look around before she looks down and sees that she stepped on an eggshell. She spots the hatchling that belongs to it and raises a scaley eyebrow. "Hello there." She leans her head down to its level and sniffs it slightly, her large wings spreading wide.

user posted image

Soul paused for a moment before she fell back, and laughed. Her body was wracking and she was now wheezing, rolling on the floor. She tried to catch her breath, but only managing to get one sound out: "Pfffffftttttttttt.... hahaha!" After what seemed like forever, her boistrous laughing died down. "I don't think the life of a tree would be very fun." She said grinning, finally managing to get herself to her paws. She thought Zion was smart and funny, and she really liked that. 'I don't think i'll ever find anyone else like him..' She thought wistfully. "Alright, I think it's time we start getting back and picking up those supplys." She commented finally.

Edited by XxDragonletxX

Xil:

He looks up, blinking in surprise at the flaming creature before him. "Uh...Hi?" The word felt a little foreign in his mouth, but it seemed to fit the situation. His gaze travels over the dragons wings and he wonders if he'd every have any himself.

Zion smiled as she laughed at his joke. He got his stone bucket and started moving it with his element, "Agreed, I think we've been away from the cave for long enough." He was enjoying this time with Soul. Out of everyone who has hatched, she was the best of his friends. He made sure to go at her pace as they walked.

"I'm Lillith, you?" She asks, sitting slowly back on her haunches. Her wings fold tightly against her back as her flaming mane flops over her eyes.

Chess yawns and sprawls out, the sun starting to cause flames to flicker on her wings.

((Sorry for the short post, very distracted))

"Um..." He tried to think of something, some word that sounded right. "I'm...uh...Xil? Yea, my name is Xil." He looked up at Lillith, wondering if that was a good name for a dragon. It sounded fine to him, but, then again, he didn't know much about anything.