XxDragonletxX

The Unknown Paradise

"I didn't want to hurt you." Maer smirks sheepishly.

Chess tugs on Nate's tail softly. "He's in a dreamscape....He can't hear you." She smirks slightly.

Saedi watches from the top of the cave as The Shadow walker who hurt her starts to act scared. She enters slightly into his dreamscape and laughs manically as he goes even more mad.

Novia smiled. "Don't worry, you won't." She watched as the time was finally unfrozen, seeing how the birds and all flew normally. "Congrats, we "teleported," I guess." She said to Maer. She looked around. "Did I miss anything?" She asked. Edited by Jass

user posted image

"Oh. what's that?" Nate asked, not quite understanding what that meant. Had the daydream done something? He shrugged it off, and continued walking into the cave with Chess. He saw a young hatchling, acting crazy and throwing colors everywhere, but was a bit freaked out and decided to just ignore her... He turned to Chess again.

I hope that shadow walker doesn't stir up anything..." he said nervously.

Edited by skiddajane

"She made him think he's in a dream when he's actually awake. She sometimes does that to Maer." Chess smirks at the purple dragon.

Maer grins happily "Wow"

Novia tilted her head in confusion. Her eyes showed a little emotion now. "Wow?" She repeated confusingly. She looked around. What's so "Wow?" She thought. She looked at Maer. "I guess..." She said. She looked on her body to find that one or two of the stars seemed to die out. That's not good... She thought. She decided not to attract attention so much by checking on her body. I'll examine them later... She thought.

user posted image

The fog and storm clouds were very real, and they were growing. The white mist fanned out, clumping around him and making a thin layer on the ground otherwise. It started to rain lightly in the immediate area. He narrowed his eyes at the daydream dragon and snorted, pawing the ground before roaring. Lightning flashed overhead followed by earth-rattling thunder, all fueled by his pure rage and terror. His outburst mingled with it. He was going to get mad, very mad, and he was going to kill that little brat of a daydream. A bolt of lightning? Hail? His own teeth and claws? Why not a mixture, though he would enjoy tearing her limbs from her body the best. Her blood, on his talons. He lashed out at where he could see the daydream, clear as day in his mind's eye. Rip. Tear. Shred. BOOM. Thunder once more resonated through the sky.

((Beware how much you work him up.))

Edited by ArchiosLukos

user posted image

Amarusu shook her head. "No..." She didn't want to explore, despite her curiosity telling her to. She feared this dragon and that was that. The sooner she got away, the better. "I want to go back to the c-cave..." She said, dipping her head and fumbling with her paws.

user posted image

Clair looked around with slit eyes. She noticed an egg move, and watched as a purple dragon hatched from it. The small hatchling was somehow making... colored smoke? That didn't matter to Clair. Was the hatchling weak enough for her to hold down easily, yet strong enough to withstand torture? Perhaps... She shook her self, shaking off the blood and making herself look less scary. She calmly walked towards the hyper hatchling, and addressed herself. "Hello." She said.

Edited by KrazyKay12

user posted image

"Haha, this is very entertaining!" Nate said, chuckling. He was laughing at the Shadow Walker, who now seemed like he was in a state of both boiling anger and sheer terror. He would occasionally lift up a paw and stomp it hard on the ground, while he nervously looked all around him at unseen illusions.

Edited by skiddajane

Lillith nods and smiles, leading the way back. "You don't have to be scared, I will never hurt another dragon unless they hurt me first."

Chess watches before she turns away and goes into the shadows of where her egg was.

Saedi watches and smirks. Her wings spread and she murmurs something under her breath that sounded like the release of the spell. She backs up and hops onto her cloud, floating high into the air to just watch from high above.

user posted image

Even if that was true, Amarusu still wasn't so sure about the dragon. She heard from her parents when she was in her egg that Hellhorse dragon had very bad tempers. If she hung around this dragon, she might get hurt if she got into a quarrel with another dragon. She didn't want to hurt her feelings, though. "I know. I'm just, like that..." She said. It wasn't like it was a lie; her instinct told her to be cautious of everything. "Thanks again for the fish." She was very grateful for that.

"Your very welcome." Lillith smiles before walking off to go sleep some.

((Omygod, my little girl walked for the first time! No im not a mother but I think of this little girl as a daughter since i take care of her more than her parents))

user posted image

Amarusu looked around the cave. She noticed black and red feathers on the ground near the entrance of the cave. She sniffed them and jumped back. "A sweetling?" She thought. She looked around, but didn't see one. The dragon must've gone out for hunting or whatever it is the dragons do out there. She put the feathers in a pile, and curled up on them, falling a asleep quickly.

user posted image

The whirling images faltered and he let down his smokescreen. It slammed into the ground as if really affected by gravity and then gently curled away into nothingness. Thunder crashed one last time before the clouds dissipated, leaving him weak and still completely distraught. So this had been some sort of illusion. He looked for that daydream and finally located her in the sky... You are familiar with that feeling of wanting to just disappear and sink into a hole and die, right? Yes you have. If you said no then you're outright lying. Namiko felt just about this same way but he could disappear. He seemingly poofed out of existence and speeded away from the camp.

These hatchlings were definitely on his hit list now and he now knew where their great nest lay. He dug his canines into the skin of his lips and let the puncture wounds bleed. It felt good in culmination with the large hot tears backing his eyes. Like earlier, he wanted to convince himself that he had no right to feel this way but he was, in both body and development, a child. And he had just been the hatchling equivalent of 'bullied', though it was in the sense a rather harsh beating by most standards. He found the nearest bush and curled under its base, not minding that the leaves were dry and starting to shrivel.

Edited by ArchiosLukos

Avio came out of the cave, still trying to find Kikou. Sigh, I wonder where she is... He thought, and eventually gave up, coming to the conclusion that Kikou will maybe do a tackling spree, but is right now either going to save her energy or plan on how to surprise tackle. "Ah well..." He sighed quietly. He looked around, wondering if anything interesting was happening. "...Why do I keep missing out?" He sighed, wondering just when is he actually going to participate.

Avio blindly walked towards a direction, luckily avoiding some of the "walls" that were blocking his way.

user posted image

Hailey paused her insanity when she saw a rather nice looking dragon come up to her and say hello. Being the naive dragon she was, she immediately sensed no danger and assumed that all dragons were nice.

"Oh hello! Did you see my colors? Would you like me to make your favorite color?" She asked with a cheerful smile.

user posted image

Nate followed Chess into the shadows. He saw a broken egg that resembled the color of her main body scales. "That was your egg." He said, not exactly asking a question. "Is this where you sleep?" Nate asked, looking around the small area of the cave where the egg shell was.

((Someone needs to stop Clair before she goes too far. >:3))

user posted image

"Why yes, I did! They were beautiful! Can you make a dark reddish color? That's my favorite!" Clair exclaimed in a happy voice. She thought of ways to isolate the young hatchling from the others. 'Maybe the crystal cave...' She thought. 'No one would hear her. No one but me...' In her mind she was smirking with insanity, yet on the outside she still had a warm, kind smile.

user posted image

"Okay!" she giggled cheerfully. Hailey spun around making a swirl of deep powerful red. "Did I do good? I made it swirly just for you!" She said after she had stopped. This dragon is so nice. I wonder if everyone else is this nice. Oh, I should go meet everyone, now that I think of it. She thought. She turned to the dragon again. "It was so nice to meet you, but I am gonna go make other friends, too." She told her with a big smile. Hailey started walking away.

Edited by skiddajane

Chess nods and flicks the egg shell that is still faintly warm. "Yeah, my sleeping shadows. Would you like to share?" She asks tilting her head. She looks around and starts to organize the eggshell pieces in categories of small, medium, and large pieces. She dusts the ground with her wings and pulls the cave moss from behind the rock and lays it out. She sits back on her haunches and looks happy with her work.

Lillith sighs and slowly makes her way into the deeper parts of the cave and curls up, laying her head on a rock and sighing.

user posted image

"That would be nice." Nate replied, smiling at Chess's work. I don't understand, though, the connection between some of the dragons here and their eggs. My egg and where I hatched just doesn't seem to be that of a matter." He said as he sat beside her. "But I suppose dragons have their emotional connections." He said after a short pause.

Chess nods and smiles. "Well, My egg helps me keep my inner fell flame alive." She curls up next to him and yawns slightly, her fell flame dulling as she gets relaxed. "I remember when I hatched I ate myself out of my shell partially." She flicks her tail slightly.

user posted image

"Haha, that's cool." Nate said to her as he accepted her warm embrace. They laid in silence for a while, leaving Nate to think. The cave is so quiet. It was much more interesting outside. He thought. He couldn't see the shadow walker, and thought maybe a good nightmare was all it took to get rid of him. He pondered leaving the cave, yet again, to look for something to give to Chess. But for the time being, stayed by her side and watched his friend Avio walk around blindly. (no pun intended) Maybe he would go talk to him.

Edited by skiddajane

Chess yawns, feeling the affects of not enough sleep and rests her head on her wings and starts to drift off to sleep. Her eyes flicker before dulling as she goes into the abyss of sleep.

user posted image

Nate took this opportunity to nuzzle Chess gently before standing up and quietly exiting the cave. Okay...What would Chess like? He thought as he stood at the entrance. He looked around and began to walk east.

Chess rolls onto her side and dreams of flying. 'Wow! This is so pretty! And hey I can talk!' her dreams are really happy, she starts to slowly smile in her sleep, her ears twitching. She starts to make a small meeping sound her voice hoarse in her sleep. She bolts awake before turning in a circle away from the cave entrance and falling back asleep.