XxDragonletxX

The Unknown Paradise

(( i don't know what to post for my charries. Kinda have to wait for skidda to post for Chessa))

((Oh oops xd.png))

Lillith sniffs slightly and looks at Xil with a rabbit. "Gratz on first kill." she smiles before walking to the palm tree and rubbing her side on it, some dead scales flaking off.

Zion slowly opened his eyes and found he was laying 3 feet away from Soul, like he was pushed away from her. He got up confused and feeling... heavy? He looked back and found two shiny gold wings extending from his back. He gave out a yelp of joy as he jumped. He was so happy that he started nudging Soul. "Wake up Soul!! Wake Up!! Something amazing happened!!"

user posted image

Nate nuzzled Chess before she turned to look at Kats brownie. He decided that it was a perfect time to check on the starfish. He looked around before darting over to the tree where it was hidden. Looking around once more, he climbed it and felt to see how dry it was. Not very. It felt like it needed a few more hours before it would make a suitable gift. He jumped back down, and ran back to where the others were. He laid down in the sun, soaking in its warmth and waiting for Chess to return.

((Once again, my apologies for not posting. My boyfriend has been having some issues, and I needed to be there for him. He's a lot better now though, if anyone is wondering. smile.gif ))

((That's okay.))

user posted image

Soul awoke with start. Someone was calling her name and nudging her vigorously. She yawned opened her eyes pulling herself to her feet as she turned to face Zion. "Hmm..? What- She gazed at his wings in awe. "Zion... that's wonderful! Congratulations!" She beamed at the gold, wondering what would be the best gift to celebrate his maturity. "Umm..." She thought about it for a moment, then twisted her head around and lifted up her wings. She plucked one of the biggest feathers from the top layer, pulling away quickly as she felt a throb in her wing. She laid it on the ground in front of Zion. "Umm... I couldn't really find anything to celebrate, so I chose this..." She glanced around uncertainly, and added. "It matches your scales!" She shuffled the golden feather towards him, wondering if he would accept it. But she couldn't help but admire the way it gleamed in the sunlight.

~_~_~

user posted image

Tsinamio moved to the back of the sand castle, making a small, comfy nest, using her tail to fluff it up. "It is not the best... but it is a bed, for you, my dear Avio." She said, picking up her british accent again and nodding as she scooted away.

"Thank you, my princess." He smiled. Avio walked towards the bed and lied down on it. "Maybe we can improve this place. Sure, it would take some time, but it'll be worth making it, don't you think?" He whispered.

user posted image

Xil smiles slightly at Lillith's words and then moved away from the dirt hole, the furry creature still hanging from his mouth. Dropping the creature onto the dirt, Xil sits down and stares at it for a moment. I'm supposed to just eat this...right?

Bending down and sticking his face close to the dead creature, Xil sniffed it, allowing the scent to fill his lungs. When his stomach let out a grumble, the hatchling made a decision and, placing a clawed hand on the corpses side, he slashed at its throat. The blood filled his senses and he found himself ripping it apart, splintering bone and tearing organs into meaty globs. His tongue helped him along and Xil lost track of his surroundings.

When he finally pulled himself away from the carcass, gore stretched on his muzzle and stomach heavy, the sky had darkened into night.

(It is night, right? That rhymes.)

user posted image

She looks at him and laughs softly as she returns back to the cave.

user posted image

Exiting the cave she looks at Nate and curls up next to him, nuzzling his cheek before yawning.

user posted image

She sighs and curls up under a bush.

user posted image

He starts off to the forest, hoping life had some meaning besides him knowing his mom was murdered.

Novia watched as Maer went into the forest. She followed, but soon trailed off the path. Novia walked towards random directions, and eventually came across pieces of eggshells of a bright, orange egg. "This is..." Novia picked up a piece. "Looks like the mage woke up..." She said. She noticed a scratch mark on the tiny, orange shell. Her eyes showed curiosity. "That's..." She dropped the eggshell and started to walk again. "Interesting..." She quietly said. Edited by Jass

user posted image

He sighs again and walks towards the coast, knowing water hurts against his scales.

user posted image

Nate smiled as Chess nuzzled him. He inched over slightly, making room for her.

user posted image

Hailey sat in the crystal cave after Lillith left. She noticed that Clair was gone too. Hailey didn't mind too much, though. She pranced around, looking in awe at all of the crystals. Some of them were bigger than her! She plucked many of the smaller ones off of the wall, and set them in a pile. She had quite the pile before she began to get tired. I am going to give everyone I meet one of these! She thought. She wondered how they would carry them. An idea hit her, and she began to search for something she could poke through them for a necklace. Frantically running around with new energy, she found a single tiny vine on the wall. She plucked it carefully, and brought it back to her crystal pile. She wondered how to get a hole through it. Her claws were sharp, and started drilling one in the crystal. She barely scratched it when it shattered in her paw. The failure almost made her cry, but she came up with an even better idea before she could. She took the vine and tied it tightly around the crystal. When she felt that it was secure, she put it around her own neck, and looked into one of the larger crystals with pride. She began to run around to look for more vines, when she heard something shatter. The crystal had slipped from the vine's hold. Staring down at the second broken crystal, she sat. Hailey gently slipped the vine from her neck, and laid it around the crystal like a little pen. Frowning, she stared at it as if it would return to normal. It didn't. Lying down on her paws, she closed her eyes, feeling like a failure.

Zion smiled with pride at Soul's congratulations. He then looked at the feather and put it behind his horn. Once he got it to stick, he nuzzled Soul, "Thank you a lot. You have no idea what this means to me..."

Kikou popped her head out of a bush, hoping to see something interesting. She was in....a forest. Again. "Doki...I missed out...awww..." She sighed. Kiki puffed up her cheeks. "Stupid stupid, Baka!~" She shouted in frustration. She then noticed that Maer was going somewhere. "Hey...!~" Kikou quickly came out of the bush to follow him. I wanna tackle him so much! I mean, look at him! He has a cute face! She thought. "Maer-kun! Where are ya going?" She asked, and dashed to catch up with him.

((How does Maer know that there's a coast somewhere again?))

((Most animals have an uncanny sense of smell. And Fire or Magma Dragons of this weird feeling they get in their scales when they near water.))

user posted image

He turns and spots Kiki, he nuzzles her face kindly. "Headed to the beach fluffy." He snorts softly and continues walking, his thick tail dragging slightly.

user posted image

Looking at Nate she cuddles close to him, letting her warmth envelope them both.

user posted image

Xil used his tongue to clean off the strands of flesh on his face and watched as Lillith left, leaving him alone. Taking a glance up at the dark sky, the hatchling looked back towards where the other dragon had left.

Did she go back to the cave? Why?

Shaking his head, Xil looked at the ravaged carcass across from him. He had destroyed the poor thing and little more than a pile of crusted fur and splintered bones remained. Suddenly feeling uncomfortable, with blood covering his front claws and chest, Xil lifted his head and smelled the air, wondering if there was something else besides his tongue that could clean him off. Maybe there was a stream or river that he could use.

Turning away from what was left of his meal, Xil started walking forward through the trees and bushes. His eyes seemed to work well in the dark and he scented the air frequently, on the lookout for the smell of water.

It never crossed his mind that he could get lost and not find his way back to the cave.

"Can I come?! Can I come Maer?!" She excitingly asked. She never knew that this place had a beach. She wasn't sure why, but she liked the so called 'beaches.' It sounded fun. Kikou then noticed that Maer had wings. "Aeehh?! I didn't know you had wings!" The pillow exclaimed she looked at her back. There wasn't anything out of the ordinary that was happening. No wings. No new fluff. "Lucky, lucky you! You got wings!" She said.

user posted image

"Sure. And I'm older." He stands on his hind legs and walks a short ways before falling back onto all fours.

"It's strange. Avio doesn't seem to have aged either." Kikou sighed. "Its like something is holding me and Avio from getting our wings." Kiki said. She felt envious of all the dragons who had obtained their wings. If only she could mature now. "At least I'm not alone." She smiled a bit.

"Did Saedi get her wings prematurely too then?" She asked. "I think everybody except the newcomers, me and Avio haven't matured yet." She said. Kikou looked a bit worried. She wondered when the time came when she would grow and have wings. Maybe I'll sprout out wings tomorrow! She thought, reassuring herself.

user posted image

"Still...everyone seems to have sprouted their wings out of nowhere..." She sighed. "What's so weird is though that its only been about a day. It as if today is our birthday again!" She exclaimed. "If your wings have sprouted prematurely though, your parents would be proud of you if they were still here..." She smiled. "And my parents would be proud because I'm the only one other than Avio and the newcomersthat still hasn't sprouted wings yet! Wait...What did I just say?" She face palmed herself. "I don't even get what I'm saying now...Hmpth!" She puffed up her cheeks.

user posted image

Laughing softly at her he playfully pokes her side with his tail. "Honestly I don't even want to know my Dad. My Mother died after laying me...or at least I think she was murdered." He shrugs and continues walking until the feeling he felt earlier gets even stronger.