XxDragonletxX

The Unknown Paradise

user posted image

"Hello??? Any one in here??!" She sounds panicked as she looks around frantically. Deciding to go outside she lets out a bellowing roar, it echos around loudly so that most everyone hears it.

user posted image

"Come on Avio, RELAX....Or do you want to be on land again?????"

user posted image

"HOW CAN I BE RELAXED IN THIS SITUATION?!" He shouted in panic. This was probably the loudest he has ever said in his whole life, which was, not very long. He took in more breathes since he was in a extremely, extremely panicky state right now.

user posted image

Growling He picks Avio up and puts him on the beach before getting out and sunning himself on a boulder.

user posted image

Avio finally relaxed himself after he was placed on the sandy ground. He laid down on his stomach. That was embarrassing...I'm the only one that can't swim... He sighed. He touched the sand a bit. Quietly, he shaped it into a a almost flat cylinder. "I made a sand cake!" He quietly said. "...What is cake?" He asked himself.

user posted image

Kiki looked around in comfusion. "Where is everybody?" She asked. It was only a few minutes, and already Maer had come back on land. With Avio. Aww...All the boys are over there... She thought sadly. The pillow looked at Maer. He's looks so cool! And cute! She thought. Kikou also focused some attention on Avio. And that white dragon is making a tiny sand castle...Cute overload! Kiki almost drooled at the sight of them. I don't know how to approach them! Her face turned red. This was the perfect time for her to form a relationship. Yet I don't even have the courage to do that...! She sighed in frustration. "Stupid, stupid, stupid!" She exclaimed.

user posted image

Xil had been walking for who knows how long, spacing out and observing the forest he was in. Even though the blood was now crusted on his chest and claws, cleaning it off had gone to the back of his mind and the hatchling basically slept while walking, body relaxed.

And then he was broken out of his trance like state when he tripped on a loose stone and fell flat on his face. Scrambling back up and shaking his head, mind now in the present, Xil looked around and it dawned on him that it was dark and he was completely alone.

Darkness wasn't exactly the thing that started to scare him; it was the fact that there was nothing around him besides the shuffling noises of small creatures and crickets.

Where am I? How long have I been walking?

Crouching low to the ground and wrapping his tail around his front legs, Xil started to breathe a little faster than he had been, looking around frantically for anything that meant that others were nearby. There was some sort of itch crawling its way up his throat and he felt a little sick, belly flip-flopping in anxiety.

I'm completely alone. There is no one else around me. No one.

user posted image

Evako stopped walking. Where was he again? "...What." He looked around. Trees, trees, rocks and trees. And dirt. "Hmpth! Looks like I'm lost." He said. His stomach started to growl, too. "Rigghhhttt...I'm hungry..." He remembered. "HEY, ANYONE THERE?" He shouted. He looked at the ground. Ants, beetles and other bugs were crawling around. Evako had a temptation to eat them, but decided to ignore those for now. "Eito..." He started to walk again.

Edited by Jass

user posted image

His rapid breathing made a cough bubble up his throat and Xil actually had to stand up, hacking the air out of his lungs. A loud yell of 'HEY, ANYONE THERE? surprised him mid-cough and he looked up, throat now aching and feeling dry.

Is someone else here?

Squinting his eyes and taking a few steps forward, the hatchling took in a breath and yelled as loud as he could, "I'M HERE!

It wasn't the best response, but Xil didn't know what else he could have said. The yelling aggravated his throat and he rubbed a clawed hand on it, his anxiety now mixed with slight relief. If someone else was around, he wanted to be near them. For what, he didn't know, but the thought of being completely alone made his heart beat a little faster in fear.

Leaving the cave and Lillith had been such a stupid idea.

If I had just stayed there, I wouldn't be here. I wouldn't be in the dark and trying to get someone who I don't even know to notice me.

A shiver went up his spine as Xil realized that he had called out to a stranger. It might not even be another dragon! Crouching low to the ground, he crawled backwards and tried to hide in a ragged bush, his anxiety coming back with the thought that he had called a monster towards him. What happened if it wanted to eat him!?

user posted image

A voice suddenly responded to his question, causing him to jump and fall. He didn't expect someone to reply to his calls. "Uhhh..." The magi flinched for a moment. "MY NAME IS EVAKO!" He shouted out. "uhhhh..." He wasn't sure what else he should say. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" He shouted out. "....Wait. What did I just say?" He face palmed himself. "Ah, cobble stone, hope I didn't confuse them or anything..." He sighed. Evako was curious who was responding to him though. He decided to take action and walk towards the sound.

"WHAT'S YOUR NAME-" He was cut off and tripped. "...DAMN IT I TRIPPED!" He shouted.

Edited by Jass

user posted image

Looking at the darkness Lillith decides to run outside. Running swiftly her hooves pounding against the ground she leaps into the air and flaps her wings, clumsily flying into the air. Her glowing markings provide a light as she flies through the cool air, looking around for anyone. IN the distance she hears the shouting of Xil and another hatchling. She goes towards the sound and lands about 10 meters from Xil without knowing it.

user posted image

"Whats Stupid?" He asks as the sun starts to set in the sky. He climbs down and concentrates as small flames flicker on his skin to become a lantern for him and the others.

user posted image

"U-u-u-uh..." She stuttered like she was glitching out. Her face turned as red as a tomato. She felt so hot, she thought she could dry out the whole ocean. Although Maer wasn't really doing anything but making himself turn into a lantern, Kikou thought of Maer doing a sparkle attack on her. "WHY MAER MUST YOU LOOK CUTE?" She shouted before clamping her mouth. "N-no, I mean...PILLOW POWERS ACTIVATE!" She said before launching herself into the water.

Edited by Jass

user posted image

Xil ducked lower to the ground as he heard the stranger yell 'MY NAME IS EVAKO!' So the person he called to had a name. That should mean that it was a dragon, right?

But monsters have names too...

The next call caught his attention and Xil poked his head out of the bush, still trying to make sense of it.

What does happy birthday mean? Is it some sort of greeting or something?

His breathing had calmed down somewhat and he tilted his head to the side, now thoroughly intrigued with the situation. It had to be a dragon. It had to be.

WHAT'S YOUR NAME--...DAMN IT I TRIPPED!

Xil almost laughed and instead started another bout of coughing, eyes watering as his throat got caught in another round of abuse. Once it subsided, the hatchling shook his head and half crawled out of under the bush, tail tip twitching.

There is still a possibility it's a monster...but I don't think monsters are supposed to make you laugh...

Deciding to risk hurting his throat even more, Xil took a big breath of air and yelled out, 'MY-MY NAME IS XIL! A cough interrupted him, stinging his throat painfully. Getting it under control for a second, Xil continued, 'I THINK I'M LOST!

user posted image

"OH REALLY?" He shouted. "...I'M LOST TOO!" Evako shouted. "ITS WEIRD, I DON'T SEEM TO BE SCARE-" Evako noticed a spider crawling onto his body. "AH! ASHDAHKLFKLA GET OFF SPIDER! I KNOW YOU'RE EVIL EVEN IF YOU'RE TINY!" He shouted and shook his body, trying to get rid of the spider. "Wait...I hope I didn't just..." He looked towards the direction of the other creature. "YES, I DON'T SEEM TO BE SCARED AT ALL!" He shouted, finishing his sentence. "WOW...WHAT A PRE-JINX! WHY AM I EVEN SHOUTING?" The Magi shouted. Evako quickly walked towards the other shout in hopes of finding out who was talking to him.

user posted image

She seemingly floats along the ground as she comes up behind Xil, speaking softly. "Hello Xil."

user posted image

So...we're both lost? Oh no...

Before Xil could contemplate what it meant with the both of them lost, the other caller freaked out. The hatchling scrambled around and dived into the bush, trembling and wondering if some other monster had gotten it.

And then it became known that it was just a spider. Xil let out a shaky laugh, his throat aching. Now a little jumpier than before, Xil listened as the caller tried to correct their words and he crawled a little out of under the bush, keeping his belly close to the ground. He didn't trust his legs to carry him just yet; the jump scare had really gotten to him.

The shouting was a lot closer than before. Xil raised his head, now interested in actually meeting the stranger. Did they look like him? Or were they like Lillith, with wings and a lot of flames?

Opening his mouth, Xil tried to shout but instead let out a squeak of sound. Confused, Xil shook his head and tried again, this time being able to yell. "I THINK YOU ARE REALLY CLOSE! I'M..." The hatchling looked around for a second and then continued. "SURROUNDED BY A BUNCH OF TREES...AND BUSHES!"

He had to stop yelling, as a coughing fit made itself known, loud enough to wake the dead. When it finally stopped and Xil felt like falling over, a whispered, 'Hello Xil. went over his shoulder.

Xil almost jumped out of his skin and leaped blindly forward, coming to a crashing halt into a tree's sturdy base. Crumbling to the ground, Xil chanced a look behind him and started to tremble.

T-that looks like Lil-Lillith! B-but it can't be!

Feeling like he was going to cough again, Xil fought it down and squeaked, "L-Lillith, is that y-you?"

user posted image

When Evako heard the shout that he seemed to be getting closer, he hurried even more. "I'm there, I'm almost there!" He excitingly said. Eventually, the Magi had finally found the one who was shouting at him. A hatchling! And...a....horse? No, it looked different than a horse. Plus, it was literally on fire. Was it a dragon? Evako stared at the "horse," his head reaching high in the air to see its face, mouth wide open. "....!" He didn't manage to make a sound.

Edited by Jass

user posted image

"Yeah it's me." She slowly lays down and flicks her tail looking at the Magi then at Xil. "I found a crystal in the cave that made me become huge." She flaps her wings and they cause a breeze to surround them. "Would you two follow me back to the cave? It's night and the Rex's and raptors come out..."

user posted image

"Raptors...?" The Magi tilted his head. "Are they dangerous?" He asked. "...I have a feeling I just asked a stupid question." He said. He suddenly wondered if Chessayia, Nate and Katerika would be okay for the night. Ah, I'm sure they're fine. Its not like they already met something dangerous and was almost eaten, right? He thought.

user posted image

Kikou swam to the shore and shook herself to get rid of any water, making her brown fur a little...poofy. "Avio!~" She tackled him. Finally, after...a few hours, she had finally, finally tackled someone again. *sniff* It feels so warm... She thought. "Oh wait, shouldn't my Pillow powers be on?" She said. Kikou then just fell flat on the floor and started to sleep with Avio under her. "What just happened?" Avio asked in confusion.

Edited by Jass

user posted image

Xil noticed another creature enter the area and immediately scrambled to his feet, scanning it with his eyes. It was orange and scaly, so...

He's the one I've been talking to...

Glancing back at Lillith, he hears her explanation of why she looks different but he doesn't say anything.

A crystal? How does a crystal change someone?

Xil looks back and forth between the orange dragon (Evako, he said his name was Evako.)and Lillith; his throat still ached from all of the yelling and coughing, so he didn't ask what Rexs and raptors were. From how Lillith wanted them to go back to the cave, they probably were dangerous.

Maybe they are the monsters...

Summing up the rest of the strength left to talk while his throat still ached, Xil interrupts, hoarsely saying, "I-I'm all for going back to the cave."

user posted image

"Cave...?" He wondered what it means. Evako looked around. He could go with the hatchling and what seems to be a adult dragon. Would that mean he would have to leave this place though? The Magi shook his head. "Thanks, but no thanks. I suppose I could go with you to see where you are though, of course." He said to what seemed to be an adult dragon. Evako then faced to the hatchling. "You're Xil, right?" He asked to make sure.

Clair nodded a thanks. Her eyes could hardly stay open, she was too tired to talk. She walked inside, and curled up in a corner, quickly falling asleep.

((Did anyone talk to Amarusu?))

user posted image

Xil nodded, not trusting himself to speak. His throat hurt too much for talking and he didn't even know if he could make any sounds besides squeaks.

No more yelling for me...or coughing for that matter.

Xil looked back and forth between Lillith and Evako, his mind moving on from current events to appearances. Lillith looked much larger than before, but essentially the same, with blue flames and humongous wings. Evako, however, was orange. He had a lot of scales and little spines on his back.

Realizing that the orange dragon would notice his staring, Xil looked at the ground, wondering about his own appearance. From what little he could actually see, he didn't have any scales or spines at all. He just looked like....like the insides of that thing he ate earlier. All red and squishy.

Shaking his head, Xil looked at Lillith. If they were going to go back to the cave, wouldn't it take a long time? Xil himself had no idea how far he had walked and he wondered how they were going to get back before the sun rose.

user posted image

"Why don't we talk about stuff until we get to your house?" He asked. Evako didn't want to walk with no sound, it would be...boring. "For example...Do you like...cats?" He asked. He wasn't sure what to really say, but he wanted to talk and get to know each other better.

Edited by Jass